Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2010, 10:25 PM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
LMAO I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A MAN + NECKLACE KIND OF GIRL, BUT THERE YOU GO! I AM!!! THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY IT WAS HANGING OFF HIS NECK AND HE WAS JUST STANDING AND THEN LAYING THERE IN HIS JEANS, WHICH WERE SAGGING BEING ALL CASUAL AND HOT AND SEXY! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!

If I could type in caps all the time, I would. *iz deadly serious*

DUDE, DO YOU REALIZE THAT THIS MEANS YOU TWO HAVE A "CONNECTION"???
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM
  #32
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
LMAO I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A MAN + NECKLACE KIND OF GIRL, BUT THERE YOU GO! I AM!!! THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY IT WAS HANGING OFF HIS NECK AND HE WAS JUST STANDING AND THEN LAYING THERE IN HIS JEANS, WHICH WERE SAGGING BEING ALL CASUAL AND HOT AND SEXY! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!

If I could type in caps all the time, I would. *iz deadly serious*

DUDE, DO YOU REALIZE THAT THIS MEANS YOU TWO HAVE A "CONNECTION"???
HELLL YES!! I knew we did man. I could feel it through the screen!! and I'm definately a Necklace kind of girl, I found it hot around Angel, and I find it extremely hot on Anthony/Victor MORE NECKLACES PLEAASE
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 PM
  #33
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
LMAO I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A MAN + NECKLACE KIND OF GIRL, BUT THERE YOU GO! I AM!!! THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY IT WAS HANGING OFF HIS NECK AND HE WAS JUST STANDING AND THEN LAYING THERE IN HIS JEANS, WHICH WERE SAGGING BEING ALL CASUAL AND HOT AND SEXY! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!

If I could type in caps all the time, I would. *iz deadly serious*

DUDE, DO YOU REALIZE THAT THIS MEANS YOU TWO HAVE A "CONNECTION"???

OOPS

double posts FAIL
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 10:49 PM
  #34
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
HELLL YES!! I knew we did man. I could feel it through the screen!! and I'm definately a Necklace kind of girl, I found it hot around Angel, and I find it extremely hot on Anthony/Victor MORE NECKLACES PLEAASE
But I must warn you that he belongs to Sierra/Priya. I know, it's suckage, but still oh so lovely.

Agreed! I would also like to see him sporting the scruffy look, since I flove guys with that. Though I so love his clean cut look. I mean, I think he's like one of the only guys that I think can be freaking sexy with no scruff to me.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 PM
  #35
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
But I must warn you that he belongs to Sierra/Priya. I know, it's suckage, but still oh so lovely.

Agreed! I would also like to see him sporting the scruffy look, since I flove guys with that. Though I so love his clean cut look. I mean, I think he's like one of the only guys that I think can be freaking sexy with no scruff to me.
Yes yes, of course Priya/Anthony for the win. who do you think I am? some freak seperating true love?? soulmates?? Pshh I'm not a complete monster. I just like the idea of getting to know him personally, once or twice..

THE IDEA. not that I would actually do it..

and yes, Scoffy Victor would actually look very good. all manly and stuff.
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 11:08 PM
  #36
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
OMG I HATE I WAS JUST WRITING A REPLY, A PRETTY GOOD ONE IF I MIGHT ADD, AND IT WENT STUPID ON ME AND I LOST IT!!!! Now I don't feel like retyping it again.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 11:14 PM
  #37
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
OMG I HATE I WAS JUST WRITING A REPLY, A PRETTY GOOD ONE IF I MIGHT ADD, AND IT WENT STUPID ON ME AND I LOST IT!!!! Now I don't feel like retyping it again.
Ohhh maybe you'll remember it tomorrow and want to write it again??
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 PM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
I hope so! I hate it when does that to me. It was kinda funny too, well I thought it was funny. I was making fun of you and saying how you were kind of a homewrecker, but I liked it cuz I'd be one too for Anthony.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 11:27 PM
  #39
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I hope so! I hate it when does that to me. It was kinda funny too, well I thought it was funny. I was making fun of you and saying how you were kind of a homewrecker, but I liked it cuz I'd be one too for Anthony.
me a homewrecker?! HAHAHAHA.. I have no idea what your talking about
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 08:58 PM
  #40
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
me a homewrecker?! HAHAHAHA.. I have no idea what your talking about
Oh no no no, I will not fall for that fake innocence! I know how much you want Anthony in your blue silk sheets and how you'd take him if he were naked and wearing a necklace. Don't pretend!
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:02 PM
  #41
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Oh no no no, I will not fall for that fake innocence! I know how much you want Anthony in your blue silk sheets and how you'd take him if he were naked and wearing a necklace. Don't pretend!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO OMG how I wish I could stay just to have a comment on that..but..I have to go, my brother needs the computer.

Goodness, you know me well
BYE SWEETIE
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:23 PM
  #42
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO OMG how I wish I could stay just to have a comment on that..but..I have to go, my brother needs the computer.

Goodness, you know me well
BYE SWEETIE
Awww, we didn't even get to chat.

Byee! Catch you later!
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:32 PM
  #43
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Awww, we didn't even get to chat.

Byee! Catch you later!
I know I know, maybe tomorrow?? we'll get back to me being completely innocent with my Anthony love

till tomorrow
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:41 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Star

 
jakesprincess's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 129,581
What an incredible actor Enver is! I still can't get over the fact how well he plays Topher when imprinted as him! Perfect character study! Not only the gestures but the voice is super alike! Yes I have mentioned this before, but I just think it's amazing!
__________________
Gyllenhaalic
jakesprincess is offline  
Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 AM
  #45
Master Fan

 
DefineDelicate's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
What an incredible actor Enver is! I still can't get over the fact how well he plays Topher when imprinted as him! Perfect character study! Not only the gestures but the voice is super alike! Yes I have mentioned this before, but I just think it's amazing!
tis true..his voice is scary alike..I think that's why Joss had him Imprinted with Topher twice, because they just couldn't believe it themselves. they have a incredable actor on their hands.
__________________
Jughead Jones lll... ღ
Tiffღ {Icon: Tumblr}
DefineDelicate is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST