Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2010, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did I fall asleep? ... For a little while [13/6]

So the time has come, I have decided, with the help of a few regular posters here, that its time to close this board. Jerry has told me the official date is June the 13th hence the number in the title.

I feel like its time to let go, Dollhouse hasn’t really been cancelled all that long, just a few months but it was a show that came and went very quickly despite having two seasons, with only 13 eps to each season there is limited discussion topics and I feel that in most of the threads we've exhausted our options.

I really want to go out on top, I don't want us to be one of those boards that gets closed because we couldn't meet the post count and honestly thats all I could see from here on out.

I want to thank all the co-mods I've had here at Dollhouse, I cant believe Im the one whose been steady from the start, Sarah, Moonie & Yaz, you girls have been so amazing to work with and you've all given something to this board with your mod-like qualities and incredible personalities. I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you. You've all been crazy and I love you for it.

To the regular posters, Tiff, fresley, luna, antisocial. This board would not have survived so long if you lot hadn't been here from the beginning, with all the mods that have been here but especially since the show got cancelled with Yaz and I.

And a special thanks to Michaela, you've been awsome. Thanks so much for helping me out the last few weeks and letting me ramble on about closing the board via PM. You've been great.

Its been a blast, a wild ride and I've had so much fun but its time to let go now.

Thanks for everything.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sorry Mel, your writing is making so sad. I know I never posted here, I've only seen season 1, but I'm looking forward to seeing season 2 now too. It's a very good show.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

This must have been a difficult decision. I'm sorry to see this board go. I'm sure you did a great job, Mel
Old 06-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry to see this board go, but I totally understand the decision.
It must been a hard decision to make.
The show was really amazing.

i love you. ♡
Old 06-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, sorry to see the board closing. I was planning on coming back here after finishing my rewatch of the show, but I guess we can talk in a thread on the TV board
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sad to see this place go as I posted here when it first opened.

But it's gotta be a nice feeling to go out by choice and not becuase of poor post counts.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

so sad im sorry for it to come to this
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww this is sad, but i definitely understand where your coming from. It was such a great show and will always be remembered.

But sometimes, letting go is the hardest thing in the world
Old 06-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Aww this is sad but I completely understand - I myself haven't visited much after the finale because I felt like I didn't have anything to say and going out on top is a good way to go. I'll always have fond memories of this show and board.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 06-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m very sad to hear about the board closing in a few days. I understand the decision to close it, but still it`s sad that is happening. It has been a lot of fun posting here and talking about everything related to the show. I really hope that all of the Dollhouse fans will drop by and post here at this thread.

Also i like to invite all of my fellow Dollhouse fans to come post at the Dollhouse and Echo threads at the Eliza Dushku board. Everyone who loves Dollhouse is welcome to have discussions about the show and Echo.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry to see the board close. I understand the decision but it's always sad to see a board close.

A big to Mel and the posters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

So sad to see this board go!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Sad to see this board go
Old 06-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This show was great, it really didn't get a fair shake. But as was said, there wasn't much to say. But regardless, it is sad to see the board go. Your sentiments are very heartfelt, Mel. You have been great here as well as all around FF. We love you!
ღღღ
Old 06-08-2010, 09:35 AM
MST Manager

Aww.

I know how very difficult this decision was, but I respect it all the same, having went through it not too long ago with the Without A Trace board. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the board.

Take care of yourself.