Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Who do you think Joe takes after more? His dad or his mom?

Laurelle's Titanic Fanfic
Old 06-25-2012, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

His Dad, while Mia looks more like her Mom.

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Joe has such a cheeky grin in that picture!

And whoa...Mia's growing up beautifully!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is that picture recent? I do love Joe's smile too.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if that's recent or not... Joe must be 8/9 years old now, and I'm not very good at finding a person's age the moment I see that person

But I think it is. Not a very recent one, but at least a pic which is taken this year, or late in the previous year.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that picture is fairly recent, too. This picture is from late 2011, and the kids look mostly the same.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Absolute Fan

They do almost look the same . They are both growing up really fast.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

They are They seem rather close, which isn't very usual in siblings half in blood

Old 07-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

They're adorable.
Lucy | Tumblr
Old 07-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfTheOcean1912 (View Post)
They are They seem rather close, which isn't very usual in siblings half in blood
Why isn`t it usual... I have two half brothers too and they are a big way younger than me still we are very close. I always called them brothers not half brothers and I never wanna miss them. Mia and Joe are only 3 years apart. I think that`s a perfect age difference.

This is the newest pic from Joe. It is from 2nd June this year

This is from Nov last year. Ned with Mia and Joe

These are older pics, but I found them very cute

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyRose (View Post)
Why isn`t it usual... I have two half brothers too and they are a big way younger than me still we are very close. I always called them brothers not half brothers and I never wanna miss them. Mia and Joe are only 3 years apart. I think that`s a perfect age difference.
Don't get that mad at me I'm wrong here, as it's been proven, but I had heard multiple stories about half siblings not getting along etc. I suppose there are many reasons why this can happen, eg. the one parent was cheating on the other, and then that "other" child came, and the parents were divorced, so the one child blames the other for his/hers parents' divorce... But I suppose that if your parents explain to you that there's no such a big deal, I suppose that half siblings do can get along. Settled?

Old 07-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Don`t worry... I`m not mad at you Sweety. Why should I...There is nothing wrong about what you saying . That can be happen, that half siblings not getting along well. I think that`s up to the parents and and how they treat them.
I know two half brothers too and they hate each other. Their parents cared very much about the second son and the first one felt left outside alone.
I hate that!!! Parents should love all their children in the same way, not one more.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm liking all the pictures.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyRose (View Post)
Don`t worry... I`m not mad at you Sweety. Why should I...There is nothing wrong about what you saying . That can be happen, that half siblings not getting along well. I think that`s up to the parents and and how they treat them.
I know two half brothers too and they hate each other. Their parents cared very much about the second son and the first one felt left outside alone.
I hate that!!! Parents should love all their children in the same way, not one more.
It still might happen though. Because some people have kids, doesn't mean that they're the most suitable to become parents. And, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to stop them... All children should be the same to the parents' eyes, whether they have adopted them, or whether they're the kids of their husband/wife from a previous marriage/relationship, or whether they came to this world "accidentally". I'm happy that most parents understand that, and they are responsible enough for the bringing up of their kids. To me, a child's behaviour is at around 70% the result of how do its parents bring it up.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I`m with you on that one. It`s very up to the parents and how they bring up their children. There so many parents who don`t really care about their own kids...

Kate with Joe...

Last edited by HeavenlyRose; 07-07-2012 at 04:53 AM