Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting, interesting. Will you be watching the new spin off?

You may like the later seasons though, Lizie. I'm just being over dramatic.

Did everyone have a nice weekend? And I like your sig, Fatima.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Supreme Fan

yeh had a lovely weekend-just arrived back in Plymouth for a group tutorial and then back home again tomorrow for the Royal Wedding looking forward to watching it-everyone here is obsessing its all the news is talking about hehe
Old 04-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth_88 (View Post)
yeh had a lovely weekend-just arrived back in Plymouth for a group tutorial and then back home again tomorrow for the Royal Wedding looking forward to watching it-everyone here is obsessing its all the news is talking about hehe
What a coisidence, Liz! Everyone in Greece talks about that a lot as well! They are also airing a documentary about princess Diana and Kate Middeton, and the possible similarities their lives are going to have. Will be interesting to watch
But I don't understand why we care a lot about it. We, as a nation, don't like monarchy a lot and we had a King ourselves, but in 1974, monarchy stopped existing here. Anyway, I don't want to believe all those people say, that KM is going to be the next Diana. Different people, different lives.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Supreme Fan

yeh there has been a lot of comparison-I just saw a bit on the news where they were comparing Princess Dianas funeral to the wedding i.e. same place but its a completely different scenario. Although there were reports that when Kate and William split up a few years ago it was for fear of Kate's safety and would she end up like Diana

I kind of wish they would stop doing that-I'm looking forward to the wedding though never seen a Royal Wedding-will yoube able to watch it Laurelle or are you going to?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth_88 (View Post)
I kind of wish they would stop doing that-I'm looking forward to the wedding though never seen a Royal Wedding-will yoube able to watch it Laurelle or are you going to?
I don't really know. I've read on the newspaper that the wedding is going to be shown on the internet, but I don't believe my dad will allow me to watch it. He's not very fond of royalties But I will try to, it's going to be fun! By the way, have you seen a parody clip of the royal wedding, Liz? I believe they showed it on England a lot, it shows the royal family attending the ceremony by dancing wildly.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Supreme Fan

oh yeh I saw that-it was hilarious I laughed so hard lol-imagine Prince William and Kate dancing like that hehe and the Queen I highly doubt that will happen it would be awesome if it did-I cant actually imagine the Queen dancing hehe
Old 04-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

No, she won't! She's way too serious and elegant to dance like a crazy bear! She's also a little too old, as well... But I do hope William and Kate will be inspired by that for their wedding
Old 04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Supreme Fan

me to Laurelle it would be awesome-watching the One Show and yet more reports on the wedding-even my dad has a flag that he'll be waving in his living room hehe I havent quite gone that far yet but I will be watching for sure
Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

What kind of flag? The british flag or the one of the queen?
Old 04-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

the british flag i assume im not sure I dont live with my dad just my mum so ill be watching it with her-cant wait to see what Kate's dress is like though-Diana's train on her dress was 25meters long it was ridiculous (my stepmum knows everything about the Royal Family she knows so much I dont know how she remembers it all
Old 04-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

25 metres?!?!?!? Wow. That's a lot! I believe Kate will not wear something so fancy. She said that she will wear something simplier. I think I've heard her saying so.
By the way, which one do you like the most: Diana or Camilla? (Camilla, means "camel" in greek- just an info)
Old 04-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Supreme Fan

ummm thats a tough one-I think Dianna though she is such an icon here everyone loves her-I remember the announcement of her death (which to me is still a mystery) but I loved all the charity work she did

I do like Camilla though-apparenrtly she is very funny and I think she and Prince Charles are a good match for eachother

I agree about Kate wedding dress though-I imagine it will be something simpler and more stylish and fitting for her age
Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Jas, I'm glad you like my sig. I love that song. I found it on youtube. I don't think I'm going to watch the spin off. I didn't like the pilot episode. Thought it was a bit boring.

I might watch the royal wedding. We've had several royal weddings in the Netherlands. It's always fun to watch them
Old 04-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

In Greece, generaly talking, we strongly believe in marriage. To us, it's one of the most importand traditions. We might not wear hats, as the British do, I think, but there's always a wide variety of celebrations.
Camilla isn't very popular to us. We know Diana better.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jas, I'm glad you like my sig. I love that song. I found it on youtube. I don't think I'm going to watch the spin off. I didn't like the pilot episode. Thought it was a bit boring.
It's a a fun song, Fatima. I've always been an Adam fan. What a coincidence that when you changed your sig, I changed my icon.

It's interesting that they are even doing a spin-off. I wonder how it will be received.

--

I might sneak a peek at the Royal wedding just to see what the fuss is about but I won't be watching the whole thing. Never cared about other people's romances.