Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Supreme Fan

yeh it was Breathless it went to number 1 here in the UK and the top selling album of 1998 was their album Talk on Corners

ive got everything of there#s its really bad but its nice to see your a fan Jor woohoo

went shopping for a curtain but didnt find one i liked but i got a lamp instead hehe and i got some canvases as i need to do more painting

jess your icon it total
Old 08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)
I.FREAKIN'.LOVE.YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw they were on the People cover and thought to myself "dang, I should've gotten that"... And whatta you know? My darling co-mod comes to the rescue. You are just... I you.

Bought myself a new laptop today. Saw a good deal in a paper, and had my sister call out to them and order it. Cost me about 6.000 NOK (Norwegian Kroner) ($973), which includes a Microsoft Office package. The computer itself costs 5.000 ($811). That is really cheap in Norway, so I'm very happy about that
Jor OMG I love you when u get excited and fangirly thats usually me I saw it at the store & was like I HAVE to get this for Jor I also got the LAST Heath VF Magazine, fate huh? And look u didnt need to even have to ask I u too for a new computer

Shari- it looks like a great magazine, so you should pick it up before the new issue comes out.

And Lizie thanks I watched the movie last night again....la such a great movie!
Old 08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Been watching several episodes from all 4 seasons of SBTB + the college years. Was missing some episodes in season 4, so had to start downloading again. Hopefully, it won't take long. Today has been a weird day. Okay, yet I've been so angry (family issue) that I could hardly see straight. It's fixed now, though, so everything is fine again. Watching Rachael Ray right now. We're so far behind the US, that I don't know which show episode is on. Barbara Walters is on her show right now.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Supreme Fan

aww glad your family issue is sorted out Jor ive had hundreds of family issues its never nice (my parents are divorced, dads re-married mum and dad dont really talk) it would make a good episode of Eastenders hehe

aww yeh i love the Notebook Jess Rachel and Ryan have amazing chemistry love the book as well Nicholas Sparks is my favourite authors

not nice weather today been making castles for my mums library
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just popping in at lunch

Im debating on calling my masters program about my comp exam grades but i did that last time a day early and didnt get good results and im SUPER superstitious and it didnt work out well last time when I did so Im trying to contain myself from calling Im so scared

PRAY FOR ME!

Hope everyone is having a good day
Old 08-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Supreme Fan

dont call Jess think happy thoughts you'll be fine

let us know how you do
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lizie Guh Ill try Im so bad at standardize testing Even though this is all essay format.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Supreme Fan

ive started to enjoy essays now im at Uni as i enjoy creative writing and my tutor let me do that in my last essay

dont worry too much natural to be nervous-when do you you get the results?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The professors have till tomorrow to turn in the grades

Can someone bump ESOTSM, Movie Viewing Party & Kate Appreciation?

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 08-04-2009 at 11:24 AM
Old 08-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Off to take care of that, Jess
Old 08-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jor

I havent been around much today so idk if I can post in all of those like I wanted but I will get to them by tomorrow
Old 08-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

That's okay, Jess. Just post when you can!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning

I hope today is a better day then yesterday This event I have been working REALLY hard on doing, got canceled And im just worried about it. Their trying to reschedule but its complicated

And work sucked

Today I have a doctor appt check up, waiting for comp results & tired

But i did book a flight to visit Lanie (Zacfanonwheels) for Labor Day weekend last night
Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, sorry it got canceled, hon Hope the rest of the day will turn out better.

Just playing around with my new Acer laptop. Sat with my new and my old one a little while ago, trying to see which bookmarks I was gonna add to the new one. Got it around noon and have been toying with it ever since... (5.5 hrs....) Crazy, but still fun.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Supreme Fan

awww sorry you didnt have a good day Jess

its great that you can visit friends from fanforum that sounds like a lot of fun...imagine if we all got together hehe

just breezing through today as i was at my dads although not feeling well now though but will be on tomorrow