Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

The 1 Year Anniversary of the T:tSCC Board Celebration Thread!

Special Messages From Your Moderators ღ

A year ago from now I had about 100 posts and I didn’t come on FF very often, I had lost interest with the things I liked. But then I happened to watch this little show called Terminator: The Sarah Connor chronicles and boy was I a lost cause. I remember voting to get this board for months. I had just fallen in love with this amazing show and I was dying to talk about it and find out everything about it and I couldn’t think of a better place than FF to do that. I also remember that I couldn’t get here the first day it was up and how upset I was about that. I didn’t want to miss out on anything now that I finally had a place to talk about something that meant so much to me and I was so passionate about.

It all started with my deep love for John and Cameron, that thread has always remained my favorite, they’re the reason I love the show so much. What I remember the best from those first weeks here was meeting Stella, she and I had some looong talks about Jameron during the following months and especially our deep love for Jameron fanfics, we might have been just a little bit obsessed. That thread is so special to me, just like the couple it’s dedicated to.

I never thought of becoming a mod, even when the moderator opening was announced, I said to everyone I wouldn’t apply, that wasn’t for me, I honestly didn’t think of doing that until the very last minute. I realized that no one loves this board more than I do, no one is willing to give it as much time as I do, and goddammit I don’t think I would like it very much if anyone else got to mod this board! The day I became a mod here was a really good day. I know I was in shock, I remember very little of that day actually. But oh I was so proud, there was nothing in the world I loved more than TSCC and to be able to mod this board made me so happy, it still does.

And my lovely co-mod Corley, you have always been my favorite part about this board. There’s nothing I like more than talking to you about this crazy show of ours. I know it’s been hard for us, after the show was gone so were the people who had just started to post here. I remember talking to you first after the c-word had happened, how sad we were, how sad everyone was. I never got over that heartbreak, but I did stay here. I probably wouldn’t have if it hadn’t been for you. So out of all the things this board has given me, your friendship means the most.

And finally, thanks to everyone who’s ever posted here, you have no idea how much it means to me, to us all. It’s been a hard year for us, we never really even had a chance, but we’ve made it through and it’s all because we still love this show very much, that has never changed. There’s been tears and more tears, but there have been so many good things too, things that bring a smile on my face even now. Remember the time when we came up with our new names! I wouldn’t take back anything, well maybe those few days when the painkillers I had to take messed me up, but other than that, no regrets. This board is my home base and it always will be, as long as it’s here, this is where I’m found. Happy birthday board, I hope there will be many more to come! - Soleya

The T:tSCC board was the first board I ever campaigned for and since it's inception I've been dedicated to this board, to the show, to the cast and to the members that post here. Overall, it's been a great year filled w/ good times (becoming a mod, getting Phoiz as my co-mod), bad times (C-word) and LOADS of funny times (Maybelline!Lashes and making up new names)! All these things is what makes the board what it is, a special place to come to, to talk to some of the best people I know about one the greatest shows that I know. The intricate storylines, the developed pairings, the thoughful characters; you just can't find that on every show on TV.

Special thanks to my mod Phoiz because without her, this board just wouldn't be as stable, fun and thriving as it is today. She is one of my favorite reasons to come to this board everyday.

If there's one thing the show has taught me is that there's "no fate but what we make". With that said, I still believe that one day we'll get the show back in some form, whether a movie, a miniseries or even a comic. A show like this with such a talented cast: Lena, Thomas, Summer, Brian, Shirley, Leven, Richard and Garrett etc. can't be denied for much longer. Neither can John\Cameron but that's a whole other story in itself! - Kem

Icons ღ

Stats ღ
124,204 Posts
476 Threads
365 Days
5 Celebration Threads
2 Moderators
1 Amazing Board!

Graphics by naturellebella

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 04-04-2010 at 02:57 PM
Old 04-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwww very inspirational Corley!!!

I loooove the arts! NO FATE!

Mine is too long, dammit, I should never write anything when it's too late!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear, I'll make your icon Phoiz, Sipsy's rents are coming so it's like getting all his stuff together.

Haha, aww thanks! I really like the coloring of these arts and I like that there's the main cast in this post.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry, I can get it tomorrow too! Those icons are really gorgeous too! Are you gonna use one?

Oh yes, I like that there's the trio banner and then the rest of the cast banner, it's perfect. Oh, John in the middle, I like that!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea, either that or I'm going to make another Summer one I just can't change it right now too distracted!

Oh yes, John\Thomas in the center of it all looking like he's trying to seduce us.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oookay, cool!

He is making his sexy stare! It's working on me, it always does... It's the lashes.
Oh wow, look at Lena's eyes in that picture, so green!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, new icon for me! & the ones you wanted are in the OP. & I added some stats!

It always does, it's the lashes and the pretty eyes.

IKR! Again w/ the great casting b\c both Lena and Thomas has green eyes.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Congrats on 1 year! Love the opening!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks S!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Total Fan

Awww congrats you guys

Phoiz your mention made me happy and sad at the same time LMFAO we were REALLY obsessed!

Congrats two parts of the trio!

Old 04-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

congrats on a year!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One year!

Such a great OP.

I'm so proud to be apart of this board.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:57 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Congratulations!

Old 04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

STELLA!! Aww, you came! Steph! Thanks so much for the compliment.

Thank you Casey, Mel and Kate!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)