Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I remember I had to take them in the 7th grade to "practice". I despised my mother for weeks after that.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good morning everyone.

I've never seen Coldplay live. I really haven't been to many concerts.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, really? I would be mad at my mother for weeks too if she made me do that! I took them for the first time in 11th grade, and that was only because I had to. The fewer times I had to take those, the happier I was going to be.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Supreme Fan

I've been feeling like listening to country music lately.. so I've had Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift playing all morning.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

What is everyone doing this weekend?
Old 03-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy1302 (View Post)
What is everyone doing this weekend?
it's too wet and dreary here to go outside, so I'm just trying to keep myself amused.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm watching DSDS (German Idol) right now and I'm facepalming every few seconds. That show is just so freaking embarrassing. I don't even know why I'm still watching *shudders*
Maybe I should just catch up with ER instead

And other than watching TV I'm not really doing anything this weekend. I have to study again tomorrow. Next exam is on Thursday. Histology.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

German Idol, just about everything is better to watch.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Supreme Fan

German Idol?
Old 03-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

lmao I know. I'm mainly just watching for Dominik cause I think he's quite good. Most of the others are either crap, weird, super bitchy or just uhm.. gay lol I like camp and all but Benny is just way too much. And the jury is teh worst. ever.

Ugh how mean is that? They made Dominik go last but he was great
And it's finally over now and I can turn off my TV and watch ER. Or listen to Taylor Swift. Hmmm.

Last edited by CrazyCake; 03-14-2009 at 02:03 PM
Old 03-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

anyone still here?
Old 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3nerd (View Post)
I've been feeling like listening to country music lately.. so I've had Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift playing all morning.
Love Rascal Flatts but my fave is Terri Clark.

The weather is nice outside, just windy. I rode my horse this morning and then went to a bridal shower.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCake (View Post)
lmao I know. I'm mainly just watching for Dominik cause I think he's quite good.

He has an interesting voice.
Quote:
Most of the others are either crap, weird, super bitchy or just uhm.. gay lol I like camp and all but Benny is just way too much.
I know, he bugs me to no end. A guy singing "Like a virgin" is just too much. Even a gay one. But Mark is even worse, I had to mute him today.

And I don't know why I'm watching it either. Guess I love trash.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I love his voice as well. Probably because I like James Blunt, too. Their voices are just so similar, it's crazy.

Quote:
I know, he bugs me to no end. A guy singing "Like a virgin" is just too much. Even a gay one. But Mark is even worse, I had to mute him today.
Benny's song choice didn't even bug me all that much. It's the way he's acting in general.
And Marc was just ridiculously bad this week. And what is it with all these crap song choices? There are millions of good songs out there but somehow they always pick the worst songs on DSDS. Sometimes I'm wondering if they even think about the songs they pick or if they just end up picking the first song that comes to mind..

Quote:
And I don't know why I'm watching it either. Guess I love trash.
I guess I'm watching because I'm bored? lol Idk. First I watched to compare it to AI but seriously? You can't compare these two shows. The AI contestants actually have some talent and take it seriously.

Btw you should visit the Idol & Idol Shows board, there's a DSDS thread somewhere, and I'm a little bored there all by myself lol
Old 03-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Total Fan

The SATs weren't that bad. I wasn't anxious or anything because I already decided that I'm going to take them again in the fall because I didn't have much time to prepare for this one, but regardless I felt that I did pretty well. I flew through the verbal ones, most of the those weren't too bad for me, and I did better on the math than I expected (not an 800, or even in the 700s, but I'll be surprised if I get less than a 550 on the math). But yeah, it was reeeeeeeeaaaaaally long.

I'm going to London for a week with my schoo drama department on Monday! I'm so excited!
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually