Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Season 3 Speculation Thread #1

I'm a spoiler whore, I've to admit it. Hope I'm not the only one.

Last edited by perrygraham; 03-01-2009 at 05:48 PM
Old 03-01-2009, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Me too, I really try not to read 'em but it's just too damn hard!
Old 03-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Unfortunately we're not allowed to have Spoiler Threads on the Television boards here on All spoiler talk has to remain on the Spoilers board.

Can you please edit the title/thread? A Season 3 speculation thread for the rest of the season is fine if you want to leave it open as that.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, I didn't know that. I'm used to have spoiler threads on actor's boards, never heard that anything is wrong with that.

Added the title, but now I'm confused. Can I add "spoilers" such as episode descriptions and cast pics?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's ok, no worries. Thanks for editing the title. Actor boards are allowed to have spoiler threads, but television boards aren't for a variety of reasons. That includes using spoiler tags in any of the threads.

I think the speculation thread should remain just that.............speculation based on what we've seen and what we think will happen the rest of the season.

Episode descriptions and Episode stills..............well, I think a seperate thread clearly labelled for that would be ok. But, other than that everything should stay relegated to the 30 Rock Spoilers thread on the Spoilers Board.