Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossip_Addict (View Post)
The Jenna/Tracy hug at the end was absolutely adorable. I love how much their relationship has changed since the beginning of the series. Of course, Jenna still has this Tracy-gets-more-attention-than-me thing sometimes, but I love that they're actually kind of friends. The way their relationship has grown almost reminds me of Jack and Liz's relationship (minus the shippy overtones). I wish they had more Tracy/Jenna interaction because they're really great.
I agree. And this was one of the few times when I felt sorry for Jenna. Sharing your birthday sucks.

I watched Harry and the Henderson's when I was a kid but forgot it existed. So thanks 30 Rock lol. Loved the crossover to Jack's and Frank's storyline. How awesome did Frank look. But I want the geeky hat wearing nerd back. It was also nice to see Pete again, I miss him and the staff meetings big time. Also Patti LuPone was great as Frank's mom.

I'm still not a fan of the Lemon baby storyline, I just don't get which direction the writers wanna take with it. I prefer the episodes when this storyline doesn't come up.

And I'm sooo going to make cheese friends at one of my next parties. That's why I love the show the most, there are small things like that which can make you laugh to no end. Plus even a not so good episode is way better than most of episodes of other series.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm still not a fan of the Lemon baby storyline, I just don't get which direction the writers wanna take with it. I prefer the episodes when this storyline doesn't come up.
I think they're gonna have that thing in the background and as a storyline til the end of the show. It takes a long time to get a baby when you're not having it yourself, hehe. I actually like it. I love Liz and I totally want her to get that baby. If she believes she'll be happy with a baby then I want her to have one
Old 03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Liz is at the age where everyone around her has babies (her old friends etc) and her matneral instincts is kicking in too.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove