Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Sbarro is an Italian Restaurant. There are a staple in NYC. I remember passing one often.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But I thought he couldn't get out of the building
Old 03-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Well 30 Rock is a pretty huge building, lots of floors, studios, I'm sure they've got a few restaurants...gotta feed the Conan audience
Old 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG I loved this episode! My jaw literally dropped when we first saw lawyer Frank. I believe that is the first time I have seen him (both the character Frank and the actor Judah) anywhere without a trucker hat.

The Jack/Frank bonding was hilarious and awesome. Definitely not what you would ever have expected, but it makes sense now that we know a little more about Frank.

The Jenna/Tracy hug at the end was absolutely adorable. I love how much their relationship has changed since the beginning of the series. Of course, Jenna still has this Tracy-gets-more-attention-than-me thing sometimes, but I love that they're actually kind of friends. The way their relationship has grown almost reminds me of Jack and Liz's relationship (minus the shippy overtones). I wish they had more Tracy/Jenna interaction because they're really great.

Then, of course, Liz with Becca was hilarious. "Tim wasn't there for her, and I have been there for Becca for a whole 2 days." I think Liz did the right thing in the end, though.

Haha, when I heard the Sbarro line, the only thing I could think of was Liz's line about Jack in Season 1. "He goes to Sbarro when he's angry, the New York Stock Exchange when he's horny, and Christie's when he's depressed." And Sbarro is the kind of Italian restaurant that you find in the food courts at malls or places like that. They probably have a food court somewhere in Rockefeller Plaza, and it's not surprising that they'd have a Sbarro there. It's a food court staple on the east coast.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha, when I heard the Sbarro line, the only thing I could think of was Liz's line about Jack in Season 1. "He goes to Sbarro when he's angry, the New York Stock Exchange when he's horny, and Christie's when he's depressed."
I don't remember that!

I love that John's hair was all messy after running around the building for hours

Quote:
The Jenna/Tracy hug at the end was absolutely adorable. I love how much their relationship has changed since the beginning of the series. Of course, Jenna still has this Tracy-gets-more-attention-than-me thing sometimes, but I love that they're actually kind of friends. The way their relationship has grown almost reminds me of Jack and Liz's relationship (minus the shippy overtones). I wish they had more Tracy/Jenna interaction because they're really great.
Yeah, I agree with this.

Quote:
(minus the shippy overtones)
Hm..I don't know.... I can actually see myself shipping them They'd be the weirdest ship I've shipped, but that's OK

Ooh, I just remembered that Tracey has Angie and if Tracey and Jenna hook up, Angie is gonna whoop their asses
Old 03-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha, Tracy and Jenna would be a very weird couple indeed. And yes, Angie would definitely kill them both if something happened between them. Though I suppose you should never say never. Before "Retreat to Move Forward," I would never have thought that Jenna and Frank would happen. Still, I like Tracy and Jenna as they are right now.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, Jenna and Frank! I had forgotten about that! It was like "Eww!", but you couldn't really look away
Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

It's been awhile since I've been to NBC building but there were a few restaurants there, I don't remember where it's located though. Sbarro, I wouldn't be surprised there is a mini one there.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone can actually go in there??
Old 03-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

In the lobby of the NBC building yes, you can because there are shops. Beyond that, you need to be a guest.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OK

So, I watched Harry and the Hendersons last night. I hadn't seen it since it in about 10 years or something.

30 Rock has totally ruined this movie for me, because when it came to THAT scene when he sends Harry away....I just laughed and that's just wrong!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I guess if I watched it again, I would probably do the same thing.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I so need to netfix it! I'm sure I'll laugh too.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Espcially when he hits him and that's even more wrong, but I just see Jack hitting Frank with a newspaper(it was anewspaper, right??) and Frank did areally good job with the body language because he actually looked like Harry when he walked away all sad