Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

The Bubble (3.15) Episode Discussion

The Bubble

Episode Description
Jenna hopes a new hairdo will keep her in the public eye. Liz finds out Drew's good looks afford him special treatment from society. With Tracy's contract up for renewal, Jack tries to keep him at TGS.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for putting this up, hon!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this episode. Didn't have as many LOL moments like last week'had, but it was still good. Tracey's kid is fierce! I love him The LOL for me was the French and the subtitles to it: Ffaffdjfgjdh

I also loved Kenneth's panic attacks, hihi.

Aww, Jack/Alec's eyes are still blue, Liz! "What happened to your eyes?!" I loved that scene. As a little shippy
Old 03-20-2009, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG!!! This ep was hysterical!!!

The story line with Liz and Drew was just halarious!!! Poor guy was SO scared to be out of the Bubble. LOL I don't even know how he didn't know how to do some of those things, esp since he's a doctor!!! LOL The Prince Eric lookalike thing was halarious, since The Little Mermaid was my FAV Disney cartoon and my Mother's always joked with me that I've based every guy I liked after Prince Eric. Which I look back on Jon Hamm, Matthew Fox, and the other male celebs I like and they DO fit that profile. LOL I just REALLY hope Jon Hamm comes back. I LOVE him on here and I feel like they left it open for Drew to return.

Funny finding out Jack used to be in the Bubble himself. And those French subtitles where they got it wrong.

Tracy's kid was AWESOME!!! I just watched Role Models back on Tuesday, and that kid acts SO much like Tracy Jordan in that movie that I actually thought it back then. So that was SO weird and pretty cool to see him 2 days later actually play Tracy's son!!!

Kenneth was just awesome again!!! LOVED his line about "holding Tracy's hand while we watch LOST"!!! LOVE it when my other FAV show is mentioned!!!
Amanda's Twitter
Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think Hamm is handsome, but not THAT handsome, I have to say
Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

I liked this episode way more than last weeks especially the scenes with Jenna and Kenneth. I'm glad Tracy is back at work, Jenna would be bored in no time not being able to complain about someone.

Tracy's "I was just thinking how weird it is that we eat birds." and Liz's "What the what" and "he's as bad in sex as I am" made me laugh.

Little Tracy was scary funny.

I have to say that I expected Liz to play aweful tennis and Drew to play quite right. Turned out I was completely wrong lol. I hope Drew will be back, but I doubt it, despite him living in a bubble, he's cute and by far not the worst guy Liz dated. *cough* Dennis *cough*

And it seems like Jack and Drew had the same French teacher.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

I enjoyed the episode alot.

Little Tracy was freaking hilarious. Love him.

The whole bubble thing was great. So sad Drew/Jon left at the end.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And it seems like Jack and Drew had the same French teacher.
Good one

Quote:
Tracy's "I was just thinking how weird it is that we eat birds."
Ooh, I forgot about that, hehe. That was funny because it's actually completley true!

Oh, and I LOVE Liz's Jack-impression(which turned into Batman...was it??) and their non-flashback of Tracey's 3 years there
Old 03-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Oh, and I LOVE Liz's Jack-impression(which turned into Batman...was it??)
Yeah, it was Batman at the end.. for whatever reason.
Quote:
and their non-flashback of Tracey's 3 years there
I expected a whole bunch of flashbacks with crazy things Tracy has done over the last three years - but nothing. That cracked me up.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I expected a whole bunch of flashbacks with crazy things Tracy has done over the last three years
Me too! I was just waiting for it come
Old 03-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

That was a hilarious episode! Poor Drew, I felt bad that he's actually a complete loser who's extremely handsome. I agree with Sanna, that he's definitely very attractive, but not enough to let him get away with all that stuff. Still, I'm pretty sure Tina just really wanted to play that up since she mentioned in just about every interview she did about Jon that he was the most handsome man alive.

The buildup to the flashbacks of Tracy that never happened was hilarious! I'm pretty sure that was better than any flashback they could have done.

Is anyone else really curious what Jack's version of BFF stands for? And I really want to see that picture of 25 year old Jack. If it could make Liz talk about how attractive he was, I can only imagine.

Awesome episode. Probably one of my favorites of the season.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossip_Addict (View Post)
Is anyone else really curious what Jack's version of BFF stands for? And I really want to see that picture of 25 year old Jack. If it could make Liz talk about how attractive he was, I can only imagine.
Wouldn't it have been great if they had shown a pic of 25 year old Alec?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is anyone else really curious what Jack's version of BFF stands for?
Oh, trust me, you DON'T want to know! Someone on TWOP looked it up and I shouldn't have read that. Just saying....
Old 03-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha! I didn't know it really existed! I actually figured that it was just something that Tina made up that would be really funny in the show, but it doesn't actually exist. That makes it so much funnier, but I think I'll stay away if it's as bad as you say.

I kept waiting for the picture to be a picture of 25 year old Alec. That would have been hilarious.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hilarious episode.

Kenneth aka Krenston

Dru not able to give Liz the heimlich maneuver - Oh, the best part was the motorcyclye Clever writing there. Being in the bubble but being incompetent.

kenny | credit