Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither and ditto...I still need to watch the last 3 eps of last season of Supergirl before the new season starts.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 10-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Maybe the new season will renew your interest

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 10-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so
Rachel
Old 10-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Have you started the remaining ones from last season yet?

| ray
Old 10-14-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

No...I've been meaning to but then I got sidetracked with other things
Rachel
Old 10-29-2017, 06:52 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

I figured

From the Supergirl Q&A Erica did a couple of weeks ago.
Quote:
When are you going to get Tom Welling to make an appearance? Not that you alone getting back into Superverse isn’t awesome!
- It's on my to do list. Ha!

| ray
Old 10-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-31-2017, 11:42 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Hopefully she can check it off her list at some point

| ray
Old 11-01-2017, 02:37 PM
New Fan

did these two have something going on bts from her calling him tom In so many scenes and tom calling her Erica in few scenes of the ones that saw so far cuz this is my first time watching this show I started watching it few months ago and I noticed how they called each other by their real names and how tom would direct eps that had him kiss and caress and hold and be attentive to Erica. these two are giving me brangelina vibes for sure. wow not to mention his wife left him by s9 but tom said it was due to the long hours on the show they separated but then he said his wife had a problem about something else but he didn't say what it was and I believe s9 was the time that tom and Erica were doing love scenes on the show and their characters were falling in love. just wanted to let you guys know and if you want the sense or eps that they call each other by their real names reply back. I got the eps names and the eps that tom directed
Old 11-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi welcome to the board. I don't think Tom and Erica and anything going on other than friendship. Both of them are very good actors and both of them were happily married (Erica still is). As for them calling each other by their real names...well all of the Smallville cast did that. Also I don't think Tom got to pick and choose which episodes he directed and even if he did...again they're good actors...and I don't really think we should speculate about their personal lives here or imply that they were anything other than just good friends
Rachel
Old 11-03-2017, 02:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
Hi welcome to the board. I don't think Tom and Erica and anything going on other than friendship. Both of them are very good actors and both of them were happily married (Erica still is). As for them calling each other by their real names...well all of the Smallville cast did that. Also I don't think Tom got to pick and choose which episodes he directed and even if he did...again they're good actors...and I don't really think we should speculate about their personal lives here or imply that they were anything other than just good friends
you mean all of the smallville cast called each other by their real names in romantic scenes wow I didn't kniow that. I was talking about calling each other by theur real names In scenes not in real lives lol but its ok people laughed at me when I told them something was going on between brangelina way before mr and mrs smith came out and well the rest is history
Old 11-03-2017, 02:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
but she did call him tom In the scene in homecoming school dance he says im sorry and Erica says tom that's okay and in ending scene after they say I love you she looks at him and smiles and you can see she mouths tom and he holds her in his arms. the other scene from salvation right before they kiss he grabs her hand and as he pulls her in to kiss her you can hear Erica say tom and tom looks at her and smiles and then kisses her. the scene from harvest she says while my knoght and shining armor tom saves the day. in the scene from rabid In the rain scene tom says we made it and he mouths Erica and then tom leans into kiss her but stops himself and then few seconds later she says tom and he smiles at her and hold her in his arms. I am not making this up and it ok if you don't believe me that's alright
Old 11-28-2017, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I think you're reaching. I've seen those scenes multiple times and never saw them call each other by their real names when they were acting as Clark and Lois. Also I'm pretty sure the person who edited the episodes would have caught that and edited it because it would have been very unprofessional if Tom and Erica had done that and you could actually hear them saying each other's names. Tom and Erica were/are consummated professionals and as I said before we should not speculate about their personal lives here. This board is not a place to do that.
Rachel
Old 12-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I watch Lucifer and every time I see Tom I wish Erica was on that show. I'd love to see them interact again or have Erica interact with the guy who plays Lucifer.

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 01-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that would be great...I need to see them together again
Rachel
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top