Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SV S6 Discussion Thread #3: B/c she's "a pitbull on a pantleg" and we wouldn't have her any other way

Welcome to the 2nd Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Lois Lane Season 6 episode survivor
top 5 episodes

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

Winner
621 Prototype

Lex has been secretly trying to turn Wes Keenan, a military man who supposedly died fighting in Afghanistan, into a "super soldier" by injecting him with DNA pulled from the various meteor freaks he has captured. After a crooked senator threatens to expose his secret labs, Lex dispatches Wes to kill the senator, but Lois witnesses the attack and inadvertently becomes the super soldier's next target. Meanwhile, Clark tries to convince Lana to leave Lex.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Triple espresso mocha cappulatte -- my own invention, guaranteed to put the zip-a-dee back in your doo-dah.

Hey, Smallville. Love to hear about the cows and the corn, but I got a lead on a dirty Senator that needs to be hosed down. See you on the front page.

Wes? No way. He's career military. He's been decorated more than a Christmas tree. Even my dad loved him, and the General hates everybody.

Oh, you're just hoping to catch me in the shower again.

This isn't just another story, Clark -- not this time. Wes and I -- we were close. I know it was him.

I work at the Inquisitor -- you know, aliens, Bigfoot, Elvis. What do you think they said? As far as they're concerned, Wes Keenan died in action four months ago.

Runner Up
604 Arrow

While attending a fundraiser, Lois witnesses the Green Arrow steal a rare diamond necklace off Martha's neck and vows to find the man behind the costume. Clark does some investigating of his own and discovers Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow and has been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Meanwhile, Lex enlists Lionel's help in testing Lana's loyalty.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Likewise. So, I wanted to tell you that I thought you were so eloquent at the Congressional indictment hearings. Sorry aboutyour oil tanker. I'd hate to be a pelican in that harbor, huh?

Smallville, it's almost midnight.

Well, you're not exactly jumping the velvet ropes at nightclubs, so...

A little advice, Freud Jr., There -- stick with your day job.

Okay, if you boys are done marking your territory, which, for clarification, is not me, I have a front-page article that's missing a few key details. Good night, boys. Now play nice.

Yeah, the Inquisitor's search engine consists of a highlighter and the yellow pages.

Anyone after the Green Arrow is a friend of mine, and I will be sitting front and center with them when they lock this guy up.

Well, as much as I would love to be your beach bimbo, the only person I'm gonna be spending the weekend with is into leather and has a perverted fetish for archery.

I should have known he wouldn't have the stones to face me in person.

Yeah -- from goons who were trying to find you. They're not the only one with a "v" for vendetta on your little leather ass.

Ollie, he's a threat to Metropolis, and I'm not gonna stop until I find out who he is. Trust me. You don't know the Green Arrow like I do.

Third
613 Crimson

After Lois tries on lipstick made with red kryptonite, she becomes overwhelmed with desire for Clark and makes her move. The two share a kiss, transferring the red kryptonite to Clark and his inhibitions immediately shut down causing "bad-Clark" to emerge. Fueled by the red rock, Clark decides to break up Lex and Lana's wedding dinner and kidnap the bride-to-be.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Please tell me we weren't just set up

Us. That's like hot fudge and halibut.

Move on? [ Scoffs ] Honey, you're talking to somebody who's still waiting for acid-wash to come back in style.

Yeah. I will kill you if you tell anyone this, but... there is nothing that I love more than slow-dancing with some big, strong arms around me... just like yours, Smallville.

There you are. I have been searching all over for you. Look what I got. Maybe you could get one to match.

You can pour on the modesty all you want, Smallville. It only makes you that much more adorable.

Nothing screams romance like a dusty newspaper office. Come on. You can do better than this.

Wait. Wait. Wait a minute. Wait. I knew I'd kissed you before -- in the alley. You're Green Arrow.

Thank God I finally found a normal guy.

You don't have to be macho just for me. I like the dorky farm-boy thing.

Clark! So what if your signature move is driving a tractor? I think it's adorable.

You're being very bad. You know, the last time I was here, I was with a good friend of yours.

I don't think so. Lana is your past. I'm your future.

You know what? Stop making fun of my feelings! Just because you never got Clark doesn't mean you need to take it out on me.

Clark, girl alert! I never know what I'll find in a grown man's clubhouse.

Yeah. Of course you would. Highlight of your life.

Whitesnake. Wow. I must have really liked you.

Fourth
610 Hydro

After Lana confesses to Chloe she has reservations about marrying Lex due to her lingering feelings for Clark, The Daily Planet gossip columnist, Linda Lake, runs a story detailing their exact conversation. Determined to prove she didn't give the story to Lake, Chloe investigates her fellow co-worker and discovers she has the ability to turn herself into water and uses it to secretly overhear conversations for her column. Meanwhile, Lois begins to suspect Oliver is the Green Arrow and enlists Clark's help to prove it.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Hotshot485? You've got to be kidding me

I didn't realize that my core was in question.

Okay, I think that little zinger just ricocheted off of Linda Lake and hit me.

What would you do if one day you realized someone close to you had a serious hero complex?

Hey, I got your call. What's the 911?

No! I'm not all right, Clark. I think I'm in love with Oliver. I don't know how you ever let Lana go if you felt this way. Because I swear, the guy could tell me he was from Mars right now, and I would find a way to dismiss it as an endearing quirk.

I hate that you know me like that. But I can't just pull a Lois and ambush him. What if I'm wrong?

Well, it's not a party until you -- oh, no. I can't believe I did that. You can't have cocktails without ice. Don't worry. Yours will be virgin.

Your secret's safe with me, Oliver.

I kissed him.

Well, he was holding me in his arms. And Ollie's a good kisser -- don't get me wrong -- but that Green Arrow, he could teach Ollie a thing or two.

Fifth
611 Justice

Oliver introduces Clark to some familiar faces, who are now working alongside Green Arrow. When one member of the team is captured during a mission, Clark must help the others mount a rescue effort. Lois looks forward to a trip to Monte Carlo but Oliver has some disappointing news for her.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Well, then, I think we should get it into the laundry so that it doesn't stain.

You know, what I had in mind is gonna take a little longer than five minutes.

Sure. I'll just put it next to the rest of the umbrellas you keep handing me.

Yeah, you know, I'd better. It's not like I go Victoria's Secret for anybody.

God, Smallville. Learn how to knock. What if I'd been naked? Ew.

Nothing with you ever is. You're like two completely different people. There's the charming, romantic guy that I fell in love with, and then there's this other guy who can't stick around in one place long enough to see what he's missing.

Lois Lane Season 6 rescue survivor
top 3 saves

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

Winner
Clark dressed as GA saves Lois and Jimmy from being mugged and Lois kisses him for his efforts in Hydro.

Runner Up
6. Clark saves Lois from being eliminated by her former friend turned weapon, Wes in Prototype.

Third
Green Arrow saves Lois from being tortured and shot in Arrow.

Future thread title ideas:
B/c Martha's chief of staff and an awesome reporter? She can do it all!
B/c "I don't think I've been happier in my life... I think I've finally found my calling."-Lois on reporting
B/c miracles really do happen, "Lois Lane got her first byline on the front page of the Inquisitor."
B/c this is the season in which Lois found her calling
B/c this season will always be remembered for having Clois' first kiss

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 07-17-2010 at 03:35 PM
Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Karen!
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally got the rescue survivor results in this OP
Old 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool thanks Karen!
Rachel
Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT Karen! When did you guys have that survivor again?
Old 06-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh, new thread. Thanks Karen!

Like season 8, this season started out great, and fizzled miserablely in the second half. The worst being {at least for me} Promise. It just makes me sick thinking about it.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Absolute Fan

^No comment.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^
^

I have selective amnesia. My memories of this season are basically Clois kissage and Lollie. I find it rather hilarious that you ladies mention episode titles to me and I end up
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

^Well that's good that you don't remember that episode, or Noir. Euuuugh. Lois kissing Lex was just wrong and heinous.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Absolute Fan

^Yeah, no me gusta that.

Karen - Lexana wedding
Old 06-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we did the survivor in like December or something? It must have been around then because we did our rewatch of the survivor winners during the March hiatus.
Rachel
Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie - Ah, um, first time around I was a little tearful for Clark when Lexana got married. Now I don't care, I'm all poor baby get over it and go find Lois.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's another episode I've only seen once because it pissed me off so much.
Rachel
Old 06-13-2010, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That Clark was so willing to come between Lex and Lana knowing she was pregnant? I doubt it's one I'll watch again.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep that.
Rachel