Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Smallville Season 5 Discussion Thread #2: B/c Lois as a stripper, Clark getting a lapdance. Nuff said.

Welcome to the 2nd Smallville Season 5 Discussion Thread

Lois Lane Season 5 episode survivor
top 5 episodes

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

WINNER
506 Exposed

Clark and Jonathan are thrilled when Senator Jake Jennings, Jonathan's oldest friend, arrives at the Kent farm looking for support in his re-election campaign. However, after a young girl turns up dead, it is revealed that she was a stripper and Jennings’ mistress, which makes him the prime suspect. Searching for answers, Chloe convinces Lois to go undercover as a stripper...

Lois Lane Quotes

Compared to the Kent farm, this is a rager.

I thought you were supposed to pass on any real leads to someone whose cubicle was actually above ground.

You don't think it's strange that an alleged streetwalker was wearing $500 Jimmy Choo shoes?

You know, remind me when all this is over to never ever ask a favor of you again.

Yeah, well, the last girl that knew the truth ended up as a hood ornament on someone's car.

Hey, you're gonna get me fired if you keep looking at me like I'm Jabba the Hut.

Oh, uh...I don't know. Give me a 20 and meet me out back.

I don't know what kind of kink you're into, but.. ...you are seriously behind on your Gloria Steinem!

Hey, 007...Nice of you to show up.

This scumbag was about to air-cargo me to the honeymoon suite at the "Gropacabana."

Hey, Smallville. Your personal space is about to be reinstated.

Clark? Look, I'm not great at this, so just keep your mouth shut and listen up. Even though I was kicking butt on the helicopter, it was really nice to have backup. And you didn't have to come after me, but you always do. So I wanted to say thank you. You're a really good friend. Oh, and, uh, about the lap dance... If you decide to tell anybody about it, your Elmer Fudd night-light will make a very public appearance.

Runner-up
520 Fade

Clark is not taking his break-up with Lana well, as she has now moved on with Lex. Clark then meets a man by the name of Graham Garrett whose life had been saved by Clark a little bit earlier. However Clark finds out that this new friend may be dangerous in more ways then one. Meanwhile Lois is given the job of Martha’s new Chief of Staff.

Lois Lane Quotes:

Oh, come on, Smallville, you killed me.

So you're the one who sent overall the high-tech booty. You know, I was gonna keep it, but Mr. "I can't take candy from strangers" took everything back this morning.

Look... I love jetting off to Coldplay concerts like the next girl, but really, I'm just as happy going down to Joe's for some foggy bottom burgers.

Why is it that you feel the need to lob a grenade at every guy that I date?

No, I wasn't exactly paying attention, and to be perfectly honest, I am starting to get a little tired of him thinking I need his approval just to go on a simple date. Can you please tell me why Clark Kent is so obsessed with my love life?

Why can't I just meet a decent guy from a decent family who happens not to be a psycho path?

See, what worries me is that when my Jonathan finally does come around, I'll be looking the other way, and I'll miss him completely.

Third
504 Aqua

A summer beach party at Crater Lake takes a dramatic turn when Lois hits her head while jumping into the lake. Before Clark can save her, a mysterious swimmer, Aquaman, a.k.a. AC, comes to her rescue, out-swimming Clark and leaving him baffled. Meanwhile Professor Fine tells Clark that Lex is behind a covert operation manufacturing weapons. AC attempts to break into the Luthercorp Marine Center in an attempt to destroy one of Lex's torpedoes and is captured by Lex...

Lois Lane quotes

Actually, I just ran into Mrs. Kent at the Talon, and right out of nowhere, she asked if I'd like to move back in at the farm.

Maybe you ought to try breath mints, surfer boy.

You should use it to get some fashion sense. You know this, uh, whole orange-and-green thing you got going? It looks like Flipper threw up.

Is that surfer talk for, "there was blood coming out of my ears"? 'Cause, you know, on dry land, that usually isn't a good sign.

Look, just because you saved me when I wasn't really drowning does not give you the right to slobber all over me.

Smallville, can I talk to you over here for a minute? [ Chuckles ] There's a cinnamon bun I need your opinion on. What are you doing? I already have an overprotective dad. I don't need an overprotective brother, especially one who isn't my brother.

Thanks for dropping that bomb on my date, Smallville. Did you apologize to A.C.?

No? Attacking A.C., making up stories? You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd think somebody was jealous.

And I appreciate it. I've just never had someone to help guide me through the shark-infested ocean of romance -- not that I can't fend for myself.
Yeah, he was definitely unique. I've known a lot of guys who want to own the world. I haven't met very many who actually want to save it. How am I ever gonna meet someone like that again?

Fourth
521 Oracle

Clark is visited by what appears to be the ghost of his father, Jonathan Kent. Jonathan warns Clark that Lionel is preparing to murder thousands of innocents, and Clark must kill Lionel to stop him. Meanwhile, Lex and Fine create a deadly virus, but Lex secretly crafts a vaccine without his partner's knowledge. However, Fine has secret plans of his own...

Lois Lane Quotes:

Not that you're the ''dear diary'' type but since you keep everything to yourself I...I thought it might help.

You know what save it, Lana. It's okay. There's only one extra-hot double cap, no foam in this town. Runs by ''Lex.'' Walks in here like he owns the place.

No way. I guess if you're in the market for a boyfriend why not Smallville's most eligible bachelor?

I think I just heard a keg being tapped. I'm gonna go check it out.

I thought you'd be outside Lana's dorm with your binoculars by now.

Well, you never know, Clark. Maybe when you finally crack open that piggy bank you'll find that all this time you haven't been saving for a bike, you've really been saving for a Harley.

Well, that's what I'm here for, Smallville, one save at a time.

Fifth
501 Arrivial

Together with the meteor shower, two evil super powerful Kryptonians beings, Aethyr and Nam-Ek, arrive in Smallville from a black spaceship looking for Kal-El. Clark Kent is transported with Chloe from the Kawatche caves to the Artic and the Fortress of Solitude is built in the ice from the fully formed Knowledge Crystal. The spirit of Jor-El begins to educate Clark, but when he sees Chloe needing help, Clark stops the class and promises Jor-El to return until the sunset. Chloe discloses to Clark that she knows his secret. Back in Smallville, Lois helps Jonathan to rescue the severely injured Martha from the debris of their house in which Jason Teague was apparently killed by the blast. Lana lures Aethyr and Nam-Ek to the Luther mansion to try to stop them, and Clark arrives just in time to save Lana and trap the Kryptonian criminals in the so-called Phantom Zone, but Jor-El removes his abilities to punish Kal-El for not committing with his promise. Also, the comatose Lionel Luther appears to have been possessed by the essence of Jor-El, and another being secretly emerges from the black Kryptonian spaceship...

Lois Lane quotes

Mrs. Kent! I have to say, you look a whole lot better without a china cabinet on your back.

They were looking for some guy named Kal-El. You ever hear of him?

That's what happens when you get a neck massage form Barbie the Barbarian. Doctor says I shouldn't talk too much.

Lois Lane Season 5 rescue survivor
top 3

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

WINNER
3. Clark saves Lois from being deported and she calls him 007 in Exposed

Runner Up
5. Clark saves Lois from being fried because of her love for chocolate in Reckoning

Third
8. Clark saves Lois from her creepy shower stalker in Fade

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 04-23-2010 at 03:58 PM
Old 04-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 04-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really like your idea to put the survivor results in our OP.
Rachel
Old 04-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Absolute Fan

New thread!
Thanks Karen!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay have we talked about fave Lois kick ass moments in here already?
Rachel
Old 04-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Absolute Fan

I've always liked this moment

Old 04-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ that really is the best moment.

Katie, did you make that gif? I think you should do one of the moment Clark's eyes popped out of his head in Fade
Old 04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Oh yes please
Rachel
Old 04-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

TFTNT!

That was an awesome kickass moment

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

And then she kicked him in the groin when they were out of the chopper.
Rachel
Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Absolute Fan

^Rachel, that was great. She had to find some way to hurt him since he couldn't be arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase.This.Light (View Post)
^ that really is the best moment.

Katie, did you make that gif? I think you should do one of the moment Clark's eyes popped out of his head in Fade

I did I'll see if I can make that one tonight. That was a priceless moment
Old 04-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

And Lois just stared at Clark in shock.
Rachel
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Absolute Fan

As requested

Last edited by Kp1227; 04-19-2010 at 04:49 AM
Old 04-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star