Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 01-10-2019, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot

| ray
Old 01-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 01-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 01-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to

| ray
Old 01-13-2019, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw

Old 01-13-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on
Rachel
Old 01-14-2019, 01:26 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while

| ray
Old 01-14-2019, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they
Rachel
Old 01-15-2019, 05:09 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they attempted

| ray
Old 01-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they attempted yoga

Old 01-19-2019, 09:54 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they attempted yoga with

| ray
Old 01-19-2019, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they attempted yoga with Aquaman

Old 01-20-2019, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

One day Lois jumped when Clark arrived covered in black ink. "What happened to you?" Lois asked him. He smiled and told her how it started. "I was trying to fix the typewriter that exploded and then it started spewing lava all over the floor, then I picked up the phone and threw it away because it had sticky keys attached to metal that was painful when someone touched it." Lois kicked the bucket away from the morons who ran towards the clutter and were stopped by Oliver before they got hit by a huge meteor that destroyed all aliens and caused painful burns. Lex wanted to take away Lois from the Planet Earth to the moon and back. Clark flew towards the sun and used his x-ray vision against Zod to try and steer his lawnmower away from the burning cabin in the woods. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cartwheeling and eventually bumped into a spaceship carrying all of the monkeys to the barn. Then Kara ran as fast as she could to try to catch the big grasshopper that radiated throughout the spaceship and hopped around the planet searching for its heart. When the Kryptonians gathered around the fire sharing stories about clowns visiting kids in the dungeon, then Barry ran towards the next set to try some of the recent dance moves he learned. Ultimately everything came crashing down when John tripped over the statue of Santa that was standing near Lake Michigan. He couldn't eat anything made from olives so Iris gave him a carrot shaped ring to gnaw on while they attempted yoga with Aquaman. When

| ray