Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 12-15-2017, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 12-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 12-18-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans
Rachel
Old 12-19-2017, 10:12 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have

| ray
Old 12-20-2017, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities
Rachel
Old 12-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that

| ray
Old 12-23-2017, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound

Old 12-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone

| ray
Old 12-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including
Rachel
Old 12-25-2017, 06:26 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including those

| ray
Old 12-25-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including those who
Rachel
Old 12-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including those who know

| ray
Old 12-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including those who know karate
Rachel
Old 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

It was a sunny day in Metropolis when Superman arrived to take the team to the new headquarters in outer space. They asked Batman about Robin going to the batcave with Lois to skinny-dip in the deep pool in the cave. Iris thought she saw Barry running to the vortex to stop Savitar from sending a piece of cake to the new Earth. When she found out about his plan, she tried to help but someone ran into Lex and Harley before she could tell them that Barry needed someone to hold the disk for a few minutes so he could ask Cisco if he could swim across the lake to meet Aquaman and Mera for lunch. "Do you think we can head off to Niagara Falls this weekend for the festival?" Mera threw a banquet in Atlantis and invited everyone to celebrate the start of WatchTower's annual party for the renewal of Arthur's contract with the Kryptonians. While Iris worked on Barry's costume, Cisco decided to go get a manicure before frolicking through the latest record from Cher. The actual facts state that meta-humans have abilities that astound everyone including those who know karate and