Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

When the first train arrived to town, everyone needed a perfect seat for a long journey to their dream destination in some distant part of the country. Even if the others believed that they weren't about to leave, Erica knew she wanted the red scarf but no one thought that she would find a new way to get the final say in discussions. Certain feelings were hid from the rest of the group but they saw how the seals weren't responding so they decided to change Tess's case by screaming about their stolen jewels. Later they tried to get past the security to the new exhibit but they couldn't get close enough to make the switch between the old and new jewels. So they changed their plan to using swords to cut the strings on the case that contained the royal scepter so that they could get away with murder. However they didn't run away for the wrong reason, they thought they were helping her bake some cakes and crumpets for the big party for Tess that she was throwing but then they didnt know that it was for Lex. Once when the wind was blowing in the city, Clark went downtown to check on Kara who had been banished after she caused Barry to run to Metropolis to make Clark stop talking about the way he tossed the baton when he visited Oliver. He told Barry that they were going to see a movie about the bird that flew out the window and arrived at Watchtower. Once everyone gathered in Rome, it was time to count the pennies that they gathered for Jimmy and finish the last song that was on the list. However she couldn't find Justin's umbrella so she went to the mall to jump the fence.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel