Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Erica Spoilers/Speculations #33: B/c so far this season is certainly delivering the epicness.

{ Welcome to the 33rd Lois Lane Spoiler & Speculation Thread }

By makry

General Promotional Videos & Interviews
Season 10 Trailer
Season 10 Trailer (Includes Recap of Seasons 1-9)
YouTube - ‪Smallville Trailer - Smallville Takes Off‬‎
SDCC 2010 EXCLUSIVE: Smallville Season 10 Cast Interviews! - MovieWeb.com
Smallville: Executive Producer Brian Peterson Talks Darkseid and More About Season 10
Tom Welling Interview CC 2010
Smallville - KTLA
Exclusive video: 'Smallville' execs, Erica Durance drop major S10 intel and weigh in on an 11th | Ausiello | EW.com
The CW Source: Comic Con Exclusive: Erica Durrance answers your questions about Lois and Smallville
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Star Tom Welling | TheFutonCritic.com
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Co-Star Erica Durance | TheFutonCritic.com
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Executive Producer Brian Peterson | TheFutonCritic.com
TV - Tube Talk - Tom Welling on 'Smallville' end - Digital Spy
Tom Welling Comic Con 2010
Comic Con 2010: Smallville: The Final Season
Erica Durance on Season 10 of Smallville
IGN Video: Smallville TV Interview - SDCC 10: Tom Welling
IGN Video: Smallville TV Interview - SDCC 10: Erica Durance
Exclusive: Erica Durance Talks Lois Lane, Future of ‘Smallville’ | The Flickcast
Smallville Interviews - San Diego Comic-Con 2010
Tom Welling and Smallville Cast Interviews - Season 10 and Beyond
SMALLVILLE’s Erica Durance on Knowing Clark’s Secret | Give Me My Remote

Erica Durance Interview about S10.

Season 10 General promo's.

Episode #10-08 Abandoned
Writer: Drew Landis & Julia Swift Director: Kevin Fair
Airdate: 12th November 2010

UPDATED 10/21/10: From: Smallville - Episode 10.08 - Abandoned - Synopsis | Spoiler TV

TERI HATCHER GUEST STARS AS ELLA LANE; DC COMICS’ CHARACTERS GRANNY GOODNESS (CHRISTINE WILLES) AND HARRIET (GUEST STAR LINDSAY HARTLEY) APPEAR — Lois (Erica Durance) finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane (Hatcher), before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark (Tom Welling) that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara... Meanwhile , Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness (guest star Christine Willes) who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet (guest star Hartley), finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift (##3X6008).

UPDATED 09/22/10: From: 'Smallville' Exclusive: Teri Hatcher to play Lois' mom! | Ausiello | EW.com

Teri Hatcher to play Lois' mom!

UPDATED 09/14/10: From K site

Episode title and writer added

UPDATED 09/10/10: Source

This episode is being directed by Kevin Fair.

Episode #10-09 Patriot
Writer: John Chisholm Director: Tom Welling
Airdate: 19th November 2010

UPDATED 11/02/10: From Ksite

DC COMICS CHARACTER AQUAMAN RETURNS WITH HIS WIFE MERA; TOM WELLING DIRECTS AND MICHAL HOGAN ("BATTLESTAR GALACTICA") GUEST STARS AS COL SLADE. - In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade (guest star Michael Hogan, "Battlestar Galactica"). Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and his new wife Mera (guest star Elena Satine) team up with Clark to free Oliver. Lois is frustrated when Clark continues to push aside her offers to help the team and sets out to prove she can play with the big boys. Posted on KryptonSite. Tom Welling directed the episode written by John Chisolm (#3X6009).

UPDATED 10/27/10: From: CW - November Sweeps info for all shows | Spoiler TV

DC COMICS CHARACTER AQUAMAN RETURNS WITH HIS WIFE MERA; TOM WELLING DIRECTS AND MICHAL HOGAN (“BATTLESTAR GALACTICA”) GUEST STARS AS COL SLADE. — In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade (guest star Michael Hogan, “Battlestar Galactica”).

UPDATED 09/22/10:

Kelly and Brain confirmed on facebook that Tom will direct this episode.

UPDATED 09/14/10: From K site

Episode title and writer added

Episode #10-10 Luthor
Writer: Bryan Q Millar Director: Kathleen Souders
Airdate: 3rd December 2010

UPDATED 10/22/10: Source

Episode director updated.

UPDATED 09/30/10: From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Weeds,' '30 Rock,' 'Bones,' 'Smallville,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: Do you have any updates on the possibility of Michael Rosenbaum returning to Smallville? — Denny
Ausiello: I hear episode 10 may be titled “Luthor,” so draw your own conclusions. Actually, let me help you: I’m guessing that ties in with his pa Lionel’s return. But I could be wrong!

UPDATED 09/14/10: From Twitter

Bryan Q Millar is writing episode 10.

Episode #10-11 Icarus
Writer: ?? Director: Mairzee Almas
Airdate: 10th December 2010

UPDATED 10/25/10: From Ksite

The Lois and Clark relationship takes an unexpected turn.

UPDATED 10/22/10: From Source

UPDATED 10/01/10: From IGN Advertisement

Episode title is Icarus.

Episode #10-12 Collateral
Writer: ?? Director: Morgan Beggs
Airdate: 2011

UPDATED 10/29/10: From Source

UPDATED 10/29/10: From Ksite

Episode title added

Episode #10-13 Beacon
Writer: ?? Director: ??

UPDATED 10/29/10: From Ksite

Episode title added

Episode #10-14 ??
Writer: ?? Director: ??

UPDATED //10:

Episode #10-15 Fortune
Writer: Anne Coffell Saunders Director: ??

UPDATED 11/05/10: From ACS via twitter.

Episode title added

General Spoilers

UPDATED 11/09/10: From Matt

With the ratings ‘Smallville’ has been getting, The CW should try to find a way to keep those viewers – maybe with a spin-off? – Havein via Twitter‘Smallville’ has been enjoying some “super” Season 10 numbers, but any direct offshoot seemed extremely unlikely when I ran the idea by Warner Bros. TV president Peter Roth in September. “No, no…. This show has run its brilliant course, and it’s well deserved,” he told me. “There are no plans [for a spin-off].”

Last week’s ‘Smallville’ raised a question about “a question” that Clark asked Lois’ father. What do you know? – GottaraDo you suspect that the question about which ‘Smallville’ raised a question involved a question Clark might have for, say, the General’s daughter? I can tell you this: The nature of what Clark asked Sam will be made crystal clear before the show’s winter break. So… patience!

UPDATED 11/08/10: From 'Smallville': Wedding bells for Clark and Lois? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

'Smallville': Wedding bells for Clark and Lois?

UPDATED 10/28/10: From: Al on twitter

@alseptien Should we expect a Chloe and Lois scene concerning Clark?
@IClois Yes. Coming up.

@alseptien Al can you let us Lois fans know if Lois still a strong presence throughout the second half in eps like 12, 13, 14, 15, ect??
@SimplyMariel yes, Lois is a strong presence all season.
@alseptien What about when Chloe returns? Will Lois be a strong presence in her cousin's arc? Or will Chlo-Lo be ignored completely?
@SimplyMariel They will have scenes together.

UPDATED 10/08/10: From: SMALLVILLE Producers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders Preview Tonight’s Supergirl Episode and Talk Season 10 | Give Me My Remote

What role will Lois play with those great stories? Will we see her in reporter-mode?
BP: We definitely are. I think knowing Clark’s secret has thrown a little bit of a wrench into her life — there are a few more priorities in her life [other] than her actual stories. But [journalism] definitely plays a role this season.

And I assume she will not be away from Clark very long?
KS: She will be back in our world relatively shortly.

Any teases you can give about the Lois-Clark relationship?
BP: They hit a few speed bumps, but what we’ve been saying is there is a pretty major Lois and Clark moment in the first 8 to 10 episodes. So while it has its speed bumps, it progresses for sure.

UPDATED 10/01/10: 'Smallville's' Tom Welling and Erica Durance on the final season - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Interviews with Tom Welling and Erica Durance at the 200th episode celebration.

UPDATED 09/30/10: Another interview with Erica at the 200th episode celebration.

IGN Advertisement

UPDATED 09/28/10: From: The Big Tease: Scoop On NCIS, Fringe, V, Good Wife and More | Fancast News

Will ‘Smallville’s Clark ever say to Lois the words, “I love you”? – Nicole
First, let’s ask Clark himself. “I would think so,” Tom Welling told me Saturday night at the show’s 200th episode party. “I’m not sure what exactly they have in store for [the final season], but Lois is definitely a part of Clark’s future.” And now, the executive producers. “There will be epic romance, that we can say,” teases Brian Peterson. Adds Kelly Souders: “Definitely watch the 200th episode” (airing Oct. 15).

UPDATED 09/27/10: Interview with Erica at the 200th celebration

Smallville: Erica Durance Teases Upcoming Episodes & Talks About The End | KryptonSite

UPDATED 09/26/10: Via twitter

MattMitovich: Will Clark and Lois exchange ILYs in Season 10? 'There will be epic romance,' says Brian P. #Smallville 200

UPDATED 09/24/10:

'Smallville': 5 Things To Know About Season 10 | Fancast News
Smallville's Brian Peterson: "Everything Is Possible" in the Final Season - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Newsarama.com : SMALLVILLE Season 10: Mid-Season Cliffhanger, Guest Stars
The final season of 'Smallville' will prove to be bittersweet - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com
Will Lois & Clark "Fly"? Will Chloe Get Her Happy Ending? Smallville Bosses Spill All on Final Season - E! Online
‘Smallville’ Showrunners Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders Tease Final Season Staying In

UPDATED 09/22/10:

Erica did an interview on an LA radio station - Download Erica Durance KROQ Sept2210.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

UPDATED 09/15/10:

Is Lois' mother going to appear on Smallville? YouTube - Technical Difficulty

UPDATED 09/03/10:

The end of the beginning starts here. Taking flight in its tenth and final season, this modern retelling of a hero's legendary origins continues to blend realism, action, heart and humor as Clark Kent (Tom Welling) soars toward claiming his birthright.

Clark has emerged from his darkest hour, only to find the path to his destiny blocked by ghosts from the past -- shadows in the present tempting Clark toward the darkness at every turn. Despite insurmountable odds, is Clark strong enough to step into the light and claim his rightful place as Earth's mightiest protector?

As "Smallville's" epic ninth season came to a close, General Zod (Callum Blue) and his Kryptonian Army declared war on the people of Earth. Clark prevented the deaths of thousands, if not millions of humans by using the Kryptonian Book of Rao to stop the attack. The spiritual tome opened a gateway to another world, one where Clark's people could exist in peace. One-by-one, every Kryptonian on Earth was propelled across the universe, but as Clark prepared for his "ascension," Zod refused to leave. Using a blue Kryptonite dagger to make himself human and avoid being sucked into space, Zod remained behind so that he could rule a world without its guardian, Clark Kent. Having no other option to rid the world of Zod's tyranny, Clark plunged the dagger into his own abdomen, protecting himself from ascension -- and exiling Zod in the process. Though victorious, Clark's win was bittersweet as he plummeted off the building and into the darkness below.

After a fateful kiss, Lois Lane (Erica Durance) realized that the two men she had been torn between all season -- Clark Kent and Metropolis' heroic Blur -- were one and the same. Having finally found redemption and a second chance at love, Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack) and Oliver Queen, a.k.a. the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley), were ripped apart. Chloe was forced to painfully listen as the love of her life, Oliver, was abducted by mysterious assailants during his attempt to help Clark defeat Zod's Army. And Tess Mercer (Cassidy Freeman), heir to the late Lex Luthor empire and double agent for the now-defunct government organization Checkmate, was fatally burned at Zod's hand in an attempt to right past wrongs. As Tess flatlined in Metropolis General Hospital, she was visited by a shrouded, elderly woman. The granny's motives...still unknown.

Throughout season nine, Clark, bearing the iconic S-shield of his heritage, struggled to find his place between the human world in which he was raised and the Kryptonian world he was born into. Having made peace with his dual heritage, Clark, in season ten, must now find the courage to step out of the shadows and emerge into the light. Never before has there been such a dangerous time for Clark to step into the public eye and take on the mantle of the inspirational icon he is destined to be. As the tide of sentiment in Metropolis turns against heroes, branding them as unchecked vigilantes, our defender of justice will be called upon to re-define what it really means to be a superhero. Given how dangerously close Clark has skirted to crossing the line in the name of "justice" in the past, will he truly earn the right to be the symbol of good for humanity, or will he prove the naysayers right, that no one individual can be judge, jury and enforcer.

In the midst of this turmoil, a new danger will emerge as a dark force takes on many faces, threatening Clark at every turn. Hawkman (Michael Shanks), Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort), and Jonathan Kent (John Schneider), Clark's late, adopted father -- forever and always Clark's moral compass, will stand by Clark's side as he takes his final steps toward accepting his birthright. He will need all the help he can get to fight the impending evil onslaught...the greatest darkness ever unleashed on Earth.

The season ten premiere, "Lazarus," opens mere seconds after last season's finale. Clark Kent wakes from his near-death experience, haunted by the ghosts of his past, both friend and foe. Given a new lease on life, Clark must find a way to rid himself of every last temptation, to purge himself of every last shard of doubt in his heart before he can become the beacon of hope the world needs. But a very real threat from Clark's past has returned to challenge his ascent, causing Clark to question the nature of his crusade.

Lois Lane will face her own crisis of meaning, trying to redefine her place in the world now that she knows Clark's super secret -- but Clark won't discover that she knows, and that's the way she wants to keep it. Lois will try her best to keep the mild-mannered reporter at arms' length in the hopes that a life free of romantic complication will make him a better hero.

Struggling with her own affairs of the heart, Chloe Sullivan will be faced with an impossible question -- how much is she truly willing to sacrifice to protect the people she loves? Chloe will take a tumultuous step into danger for the greater good, the hands of Fate, her only guide.

When Chloe vanishes, Oliver Queen will be forced to look long and hard at the circumstances behind it. Blaming himself for her disappearance, Oliver will begin exploring accountability for all his past actions, good and bad -- what great lengths will Oliver go to in order to bring his lost love back home?

Having risked her own life in an attempt to become accountable for her own misguided actions, no one is more surprised than Tess Mercer when she wakes, alive and well, in a seemingly abandoned medical facility. But what secrets lie in wait in the recesses of "Cadmus Labs"? And how much is Tess willing to give up to seize her second chance at redemption?

UPDATED 08/31/10:

From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'House,' 'Grey's,' 'Bones,' 'Chuck,' 'Gossip Girl,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: A Smallville spoiler in honor of the show’s 10th and final season? —Nelson
Ausiello: Sources confirm to me exclusively that there will be at least one huge “Clois” moment in each of the first eight episodes.

UPDATED 08/25/10: From Twitter

@alseptien In the episodes shot or written have Lois and Clark said ILY to one an other?
@RebecaValdez No spoilers on this. You'll have to watch. sorry : )

@alseptien Ahhh ok. But if you guys haven't, can you make it possible? The fans want to hear Clois say I love you to each other!
@RebecaValdez stay tuned ; )

UPDATED 08/19/10: Via twitter

alseptien Of course I meant that Lois deserves to know from *him* directly even if she already knows the secret from Salvation.
@BeyondStarlight Stay tuned.

@alseptien last night was about Lois not having to receive episodic head traumas this season. Yay!
@AchtungBecca Actually, I didn't say she wouldn't ever receive head traumas... just not for the reasons she had in the past : )

@alseptien can u say if we get some "romantic" Clois in the first 7 epis?
@Chrisluvstom You'll be happy : )

UPDATED 08/17/10: Via twitter

@alseptien Hey Al... will Clark or Lois be making an appearance in one of Smallville's trademark cornfields in the 200th episode.
@superblurman Actually they will appear in a cornfield together earlier than the 200th.

UPDATED 08/03/10: From twitter

is @alseptien still around?? Will Tess get to do scenes with Lois/Clark/Ollie soon in the season?? in the promo it didn't look like it...
@lady_fun_rock yep.

UPDATED 08/03/10: From Fancast The Big Tease: Scoop On 'NCIS,' 'Smallville,' 'Chuck' and More | Fancast News

Could you ask the ‘Smallville‘ producers about Clois from Clark’s POV? – ginnytwin via Twitter
I hand-delivered your question to Brian Peterson, who noted that now that Lois knows who The Blur is, “For the first time Clark doesn’t know everything; Lois has the secret. So that dynamic will flip everything in that relationship, and it really brings those personal feelings to life.” Kelly Souders echoed that sentiment, saying, “All those scenes we’ve seen Clark play over the years – going all the way back to Lana – literally get flipped.” Flippin’ cool!

UPDATED 07/30/10: From Give Me My Remote SMALLVILLE Producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson Tease the Final Season | Give Me My Remote

Lois knows Clark is the Blur:
“What’s fun is Clark has been raised keeping secrets,” Peterson says. “Lois, not so much. And so watching Lois trying to keep this amazing secret is going to be a fascinating struggle of will.”

And while in the Superman mythology, Lois shouldn’t know yet that Clark is Superman, that might not totally impact whether SMALLVILLE’s Lois is still in the know by the time the series ends.

“We’re sticking pretty true to our own mythology,” he says. “But I think there are some twists along the way that will make fans of the original comic and graphic novel very happy.”

UPDATED 07/29/10: From twitter

@Chico6 I would love to know more about the role of journalism and The Daily Planet in the final season.
@ginnytwin there will be more journalism this year per Brian.

UPDATED 07/28/10: From Daemon's TV Erica Durance Interview – SMALLVILLE Comic Con 2010 | Daemon's TV

In the new season, what’s the evolution of Lois and what role do you think she played in pushing Clark?

Erica Durance: Well, I think it’s great in this season she knows and you see her struggle accepting her destiny. That’s the thing about the show, it’s about people accepting their destinies and what they’re for and embracing it and moving forward. Once she embraces that she’s there to make things easier for him and that’s her role in the mythology. That’s what Lois Lane wants. She was the love of his life so that is why I hope that they continue to do and they do that throughout the season.

Lois might use that as leverage as well?

Erica Durance: I’m sure she will. Why not? No, but that’s what I like about her. Instead of moping about, ‘Oh, you didn’t tell me,’ it’s like she finds out and goes, ‘Okay, you know what, you didn’t want to tell me. I’m cool with that. I’ll support that. I won’t get all girlie about it and I’ll help him with this sickness.’ That’s so much greater than my feelings. That’s what I really like about her and then at some point she’ll let him have it and bring him down to earth.

The show’s mythology is different from the films. Have they said that they’re going to keep it in the ‘Smallville’ universe or do they want to jump into the mythology that everyone knows about?

Erica Durance: I think that they want everybody to get the pay off they’ve been looking for ten years. So what I’ve heard from them is that they’re just going full bore in season ten and going as far as they can with it and just hoping to make it people smile and get excited about spending ten years watching something.

Is it your fan-girl dream like in all these ‘Superman’ movies to go flying somewhere?

Erica Durance: I think that would be pretty sweet. That’d be all right. That’d be okay.

What are your feelings about this being the final season?

Erica Durance: Because we’re still in the middle of it it’s not something that’s not at the forefront, but I think it’s bittersweet. Like anything, it needs a beginning, a middle and it needs a really good end and I think that’s the real focus now, to sink our teeth into it and make it as good as we can for our fans.

By the end of season, what would you wish would happen to your character

Erica Durance: That she gets to fly.

UPDATED 07/26/10: From io9 We have super spoilers for Season 10 of Smallville

Erica Durance expressed a strong desire to see her portrayal of Lois evolve into that of the iconic Lois Lane. She also promised more funny outfits ("Lois is going undercover") and noted that Lois gets to see Clark's physical power for the first time in the season premiere.

UPDATED 07/26/10: Erica's interview with Craig from K-site KryptonSite: Interview With Erica Durance - Comic-Con 2010

A lot of your fans are very excited that you will be in 22 episodes this year. How does it feel to have that finally happening?

I am very excited, myself. I was joking that I just waited for the rest of the cast to die off, and they finally let me in the door, just with pure perserverence. No. I'm excited to be in every story, and see where they can take my character, and hopefully flesh out a nice, big arc for her. I'm looking forward to it.

Did you look to anyone who inspired your portrayal of Lois Lane?

I relied on the guys that were writing on the show, and where they wanted to take her. And then just trying to clear my mind of the fact that she is Lois Lane, and do my best, and just see her as her own entity; a new character, and go from there. It helped that I had really interesting storylines to go from. I haven't specifically taken from the other Loises. Actually, I got a lot of inspiration from my mom. She's very similar.

On the panel you alluded to Lois's reaction to knowing Clark's secret. Can you talk a bit more about that?

I'm not allowed to say too much, but to be fair, they've made it safe for themselves, because they haven't told us a lot of stuff. So it's moreso the idea that I get where she's knows, so there's the power shift. She has to decide how she fits in and whether she'd be more of a hindrance to him, or a help to him. She knows she's like a bull in a china shop, and she realizes that he has this huge destiny and "How can I be a part of it?" But in true Lois fashion, the way that she helps isn't the normal, helpful way [laughs], and then she'll get impatient with the whole situation of keeping the secret.

Would you like to see more of Lois's family, like General Lane, on the series again at some point?

I would. I'd like to see a little bit more of Lois's family back. And [Michael Ironside] was a lot of fun to work with, so it'll be really great to have him back.

Have the producers told you what Lois Lane's final scene in the show will be?

No. We know nothing!

If it were up to you, what do you think Lois's fate should be?

She should be with Clark.

Married?

Ehhh.... Marriage always does weird things, doesn't it?

But you're happily married!

I am. But the character wouldn't. It's always better to keep that mystery.

The second episode of the new season is said to have a sequence with Lois and Carter Hall in the desert. What's going on there?

Lois has a chance meeting with Carter Hall, and gets a little inspiration from him on how to deal with this whole situation. Which was really fun. I really enjoyed working with Michael.

Do you think they'll eventually stop saying The Blur and start saying Superman on the show?

I hope so. I said "Superman" [in the preview]. So maybe it'll take.

UPDATED 07/25/10: From Eonline Smallville Stars Promise Comic-Con (and Thousands of Fans!) a Fabulous Final Season - E! Online

Oh, and did you guys want some news about Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling), too?

Erica tells us Clois will be in a good place when Smallville returns Sept. 24. "Lois knows Clark's secret, and that's mind-blowing, but it's an affirmation she has because I believe she's always known they were the same person," she laughs.

"I would go up against anyone about that. And now Lois is embracing it and finding out where she fits in his world now that he's this rock star."

But ever the feminista, Erica has plans for her alter ego beyond the romance: "Hopefully she will continue to go forward, and continue her individual path and being that undercover reporter and believing in herself—not just relying on the fact that he's a superhero. I want her to still continue to save herself." Have we mentioned that both Erica and Lois are pretty badass?

UPDATED 05/20/10:: KSiteTV The CW Announces Its 2010-2011 Schedule

Official Season 10 description

Entering its explosive tenth and final season, SMALLVILLE culminates in the epic rise of the world’s ultimate hero – Superman. Finally working alongside the intrepid Lois Lane at the Daily Planet, Clark Kent had accepted his destiny as the guardian of Metropolis when General Zod arrived, challenging Clark’s authority and power. Just when the romance between Clark and Lois began to bloom, Clark was called into duty by the legendary Justice Society and his own burgeoning league of heroes to fight the gathering dark forces. As season nine drew to a close, Clark sacrificed himself to save the world from Zod. Season ten promises the classic reuniting of the timeless romance between Clark and Lois, and brings Clark face-to-face with his destiny as he overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time. The series stars Tom Welling as Clark Kent, Erica Durance as Lois Lane, Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer. SMALLVILLE was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (“Shanghai Noon,” “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”), based on the DC Comics characters. Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson serve as executive producers, along with James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola and Tom Welling. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

UPDATED 03/04/10: Smallville renewed for 10th season.
This Just In: The CW renews 'Smallville' | Ausiello | EW.com

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 11-09-2010 at 04:52 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Stills

10.07 Ambush

Screen Captures

Scans

credit: cheers on DI

Behind the Scenes

Season 10 Animations

Credit Leanne.(onebreath)

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 11-09-2010 at 04:49 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Post away people.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread! Just a day away!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm trying to get some work done, so naturally Al would come on twitter.

@alseptien In other words, we're starting off strong but will fizzle! Please tell us there is MORE to come for Clois beyond the first half?
@CloisFansUnited There's more to come. : )

@alseptien Be honest and blunt. Is it crazy to hope for a Clois engagement? If you can't answer just say... "Stay tuned..." lol
@MidnightMelodyx : ) you know what I'm going to say.

@alseptien Will Clark tell Lois he's the Blur or will he tell Isis thinking it's Lois?
@RebecaValdez That answer will come TOMORROW.

@alseptien Homecoming was perfect. Do you think seeing the future is a cheat? I don't b/c I believe the future isn't set in stone. Thoughts?
@history1776 The world already knows a lot of the future of Superman... so no, I don't think it's a cheat.

@alseptien hey Al! do you already know what episode you'll be working on next? S10 rocks!! greetings from Germany
@C_hrissi Yes. Can't reveal it right now, but Turi and I do know our next ep. And there's a special announcement to come with it.
@alseptien Special announcement? For anyone in particular? I swear I hear special and I think either returning guest or engagement! lol
@MyFieryGoddess Not quite that special... sorry.

This one was in spanish so I had to use tweet deck to translate
@Alseptien that remained ambiguous on purpose? or not having the rings was proof they were not married yet ...?
@Gotta in Salvation itself. saw the aniya. But not in HOMECOMING.

@alseptien Will Clark ever be able to tell Lois's heart beat from everyone's elses like in the comics....I would love for that to happen.
@IClois We'll see.

@alseptien I just hope Clark will be making decisions based on what he wants rather than because he knows he's already done something.
@history1776 The Future's not written in stone.

@alseptien What's the last episode going to be before break?
@airygold i believe it will be number 11. Don't know if the writer or title have been released yet, so I'll just say that.

@alseptien Are we getting anymore Clois kisses soon?
@IClois Safe bet.

@alseptien Will Clois be a important part of the 2nd half of the season?
@IClois yes.

@alseptien Since Kara is now on Earth... in Metropolis, may we see her again.. maybe later in this season?
@JohnnyCauProd Perhaps.

@alseptien Can we have a "wild cherry" mention? Or even that Clark has found his "Harley" in Lois? I would love that!
@RebecaValdez See if you can catch it in HARVEST ; )

@alseptien Was there a scene cut in Homecoming with future Clois? Any chance James might return as Brainiac 5?
@_skydiamonds Don't believe so and I don't know.

@alseptien Is YES the answer to any of these: Clois engagement, Clois wedding, Clois living together? Yes to 1? 2? 3?? None??
@PoisondRedApple how about a "Maybe" to all.

@alseptien Would you like to see Tom and Erica in the Superman reboot movie that @ZackSnyder is directing?
@_Stevie__ absolutely!! Love them and Snyder!!

@alseptien Is Shelby going to be in Harvest or Ambush? Hoping to see Shelby in Ambush!
@superblurman he appears in a coming ep. I'll say that much. In the first run.

@alseptien are we going to see any kryptonite besides green this season?
@IClois Yep.
PLEASE BE RED!!!
@alseptien Can you tell us what color? Black?
@IClois You'll see next week.

@alseptien Is Clark powerless in Harv. K-related or something we've never seen before? I thought maybe an eclipse...
@NYTOWN14 You only have to wait one more week. Why spoil it now. : )
@alseptien Fair enough. You said its a new spin on no powers awhile back, thats why I asked. Could only think of an eclipse as possibility
@NYTOWN14 Actually, this one is a new spin we haven't really done before.

@alseptien So, Al.. Lois.Clark.Fortress. Give us a hint, please!
@KFrentzen Cant' answer that. You'll have to watch.

@alseptien Did u say b4 u thought clois fans would be happy with the series end? She won't come 2 the DP look at Clark say nice 2 meet you?
@NYTOWN14 i said Clois fans will be happy this season.

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 10-21-2010 at 02:05 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for gathering up all the tweets (?).

All these hints are making me crazy, but it making me excited too. Contradiction.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

thank you so much for posting all of the twitter madness and translating the spanish parts, Karen

Guess my favorite tweet is this one:

Quote:
@alseptien Can we have a "wild cherry" mention? Or even that Clark has found his "Harley" in Lois? I would love that!
@RebecaValdez See if you can catch it in HARVEST ; )

icon by *Nora*
Old 10-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chrissi, my fave part was having a conversation with Al that wasn't about the show! Poor guy gets bombarded with questions.

ETA

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12

“SMALLVILLE” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Abandoned” (CONTENT RATING TBD sptv050769) (HDTV)

TERI HATCHER GUEST STARS AS ELLA LANE; DC COMICS’ CHARACTERS GRANNY GOODNESS (CHRISTINE WILLES) AND HARRIET (GUEST STAR LINDSAY HARTLEY) APPEAR — Lois (Erica Durance) finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane (Hatcher), before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark (Tom Welling) that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara... Meanwhile , Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness (guest star Christine Willes) who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet (guest star Hartley), finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift (##3X6008).

Smallville - Episode 10.08 - Abandoned - Synopsis | Spoiler TV

OMG, LOIS, THE FORTRESS AND LARA.

I'm just realising that Abandoned probably doesn't just refer to Lois, seems it applies to Tess and now I wonder if it applies to Clark too. Given what happened to him as a child and now the recent events with jor-El.

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 10-21-2010 at 02:54 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my gosh that episode looks sooo good! Lois going to the Fortress meeting Clark's Kryptonian parents! Even the Tess stuff I'm looking forward too.

Yeah I think it's about all three of them.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, what kind of drastic decision would take Lois to the fortress? And does she go by choice or has she been summoned by his royal pain in the ass-ness?
Old 10-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good question. I don't think it's a bad thing at least I hope not with this being the last season.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for all the Twitter tweets! And for the Abandoned description.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Karen!

Al's tweets always infuriate me b/c they're so vague and don't really tell us anything.

Thanks for the Abandoned OD. Hmm what kind of drastic decision could she make that leads Lois to the FoS?
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 10-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
@alseptien Is Shelby going to be in Harvest or Ambush? Hoping to see Shelby in Ambush!
@superblurman he appears in a coming ep. I'll say that much. In the first run.
So...Shelby's a boy again?

I agree about Al's tweets. Kind of annoying, but I did like the one about the Wild Cherry/Harley reference.

Definitely also wondering what kind of "drastic" decision Lois makes...

ETA: Smallville: Lois and Clark Take the Next Step - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Last edited by TVJunkie22; 10-21-2010 at 05:49 PM