Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Erica Spoilers/Speculations #31: B/c the wait is over, season 10 is here and Lois is gonna rock our (& CK's) socks off!

{ Welcome to the 31st Lois Lane Spoiler & Speculation Thread }

By makry

General Promotional Videos & Interviews
Season 10 Trailer
Season 10 Trailer (Includes Recap of Seasons 1-9)
YouTube - ‪Smallville Trailer - Smallville Takes Off‬‎
SDCC 2010 EXCLUSIVE: Smallville Season 10 Cast Interviews! - MovieWeb.com
Smallville: Executive Producer Brian Peterson Talks Darkseid and More About Season 10
Tom Welling Interview CC 2010
Smallville - KTLA
Exclusive video: 'Smallville' execs, Erica Durance drop major S10 intel and weigh in on an 11th | Ausiello | EW.com
The CW Source: Comic Con Exclusive: Erica Durrance answers your questions about Lois and Smallville
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Star Tom Welling | TheFutonCritic.com
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Co-Star Erica Durance | TheFutonCritic.com
Rants & Reviews - Live at the San Diego Comic-Con: A Few Minutes With... "Smallville" Executive Producer Brian Peterson | TheFutonCritic.com
TV - Tube Talk - Tom Welling on 'Smallville' end - Digital Spy
Tom Welling Comic Con 2010
Comic Con 2010: Smallville: The Final Season
Erica Durance on Season 10 of Smallville
IGN Video: Smallville TV Interview - SDCC 10: Tom Welling
IGN Video: Smallville TV Interview - SDCC 10: Erica Durance
Exclusive: Erica Durance Talks Lois Lane, Future of ‘Smallville’ | The Flickcast
Smallville Interviews - San Diego Comic-Con 2010
Tom Welling and Smallville Cast Interviews - Season 10 and Beyond
SMALLVILLE’s Erica Durance on Knowing Clark’s Secret | Give Me My Remote

Erica Durance Interview about S10.

Season 10 General promo's.

Episode #10-03 Supergirl
Writer: Anne Cofell SaundersDirector: Mairzee Almas
Airdate: 8th October 2010

UPDATED 10/04/10: Preview clips added.

UPDATED 10/02/10: Trailer added.

UPDATED 10/01/10: From: Exclusive first look: Laura Vandervoort returns to ‘Smallville’ as Supergirl | USA WEEKEND Who's News Blog

Look at Kara's return to Smallville...includes webclip sneak peak of Lois and Kara.

UPDATED 09/17/10: From Ksite

LAURA VANDERVOORT RETURNS AS DC COMICS’ CHARACTER SUPERGIRL — Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned when Kara (guest star Laura Vandervoort) returns to Earth and tells him Jor El sent her to stop the dark force that is coming because he doesn’t believe Clark can handle it. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) confronts Gordon Godfrey (guest star Michael Daingerfield), a shock jock radio DJ who has been crusading against heroes, after he threatens the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley). However, after Godfrey is possessed by the dark force, he takes Lois hostage and Clark and Kara have to come to her rescue. Posted on KryptonSite. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Ann Cofell Saunders.

UPDATED 08/06/10: From twitter

Chico6 @kitkatnat8 she (Kara) does interact with Lois! Big scene coming
up with Clark, Lois and Kara

UPDATED 07/20/10: From twitter

acofell There will be sexy Lois in Ep. 3 wow!

UPDATED 07/19/10:

ACS confirmed via twitter that she was writing 10.03, Supergirl.

UPDATED 07/17/10: Source

Mairzee Almas will direct this episode.

UPDATED 07/14/10:

From Kryptonsite

An upcoming episode will be titled Supergirl, it is likely to be 10.03 or 10.05

Episode #10-04 Homecoming
Writer: Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders Director: Jeannot Szwarc
Airdate: October 2010 15th October 2010

UPDATED 09/30/10: From: Nora via twitter.

Craig just confirmed on Formspring that Clois are already back together in the 200th! Thanks to Superblurman for the heads up! #SMALLVILLE

UPDATED 09/30/10: From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Weeds,' '30 Rock,' 'Bones,' 'Smallville,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: On a scale from 1 to 10, how crazy will the final scene in Smallville‘s 200th episode drive Clois fans? Any chance you can give us a little more on it? — Geff C.
Ausiello: Nine. Can’t say more except that it’ll take your breath away.

UPDATED 09/27/10: From: Smallville: Erica Durance Teases Upcoming Episodes & Talks About The End | KryptonSite

In Episode #200 there's a journey into Smallville High. Can you talk about that?
Lois drags Clark back to his high school reunion, in true form, and the poor fellow does not want to go, but he's so kind to Lois, so they go back, and James Marsters' character Brainiac comes back and takes him on a past, present, and future journey to see what life would be like, given different choices he makes. So it's a little bit less about the big CGI stuff. It's very Clark Kent, it's very heartwarming. There's a magnificent scene at the end of it. Not because I'm in it, but just because I'm a total fan. So I got really excited.

UPDATED 09/26/10: Via twitter

cadlymack: 200th ep is going to be pivotal for the Clark/Lois romance, says Peter Roth, head of WB. It'll be romantic and very fulfilling.
MattMitovich: To answer a reader Q: Yes, the big Clois moment at end of 'Homecoming' happens in present time. (No one would spill, tho!)

UPDATED 09/24/10:

A RECORD-BREAKING EVENT! SMALLVILLE HITS 200 EPISODES AND BRINGS BACK FAMILIAR FACES LIKE JAMES MARSTERS AS BRAINIAC. In an attempt to cheer up Clark, Lois convinces him to attend their five-year high school reunion. A visit back to the home of the Crows has Clark remembering old times with Lana and Chloe, while Lois is furious that no one remembers her five days as a student. Brainiac 5.0 uses his Legion ring to visit from the future + takes Clark through his past, present + future. Brainiac 5.0 shows Clark what really happened the night Jonathan died, Oliver’s current pain and Clark’s future at the Daily Planet with Lois and his role as Earth’s favorite red and blue superhero.

UPDATED 09/23/10: From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'NCIS,' 'Smallville,' 'House,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: What can you tell us about the 200th episode of Smallville. Rumor has it there is going to be a major Clois moment in that episode. —Lisa
Ausiello: I can confirm that the final shot in the episode will drive Clois fans bonkers. I can also confirm that Kristin Kreuk will make a cameo appearance… sort of. The landmark episode contains a Lana flashback.

UPDATED 07/29/10: From twitter

@Chico6 are they going to change the Daily Planet set or make it look more dynamic like the movies with all the working caos?
@Smallville_MS not a lot but watch 200th episode for a major change.

UPDATED 07/28/10: From Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson via Suzanne Gomez' twitter:

Who asked about lane and kent action? You will see in 200th ep massive lane and kent action!

UPDATED 07/15/10:

From Kryptonsite

Episode title added

Episode #10-05 Isis
Writer: Genevieve Sparling Director: James Marshall
Airdate: 22nd October 2010

UPDATED 10/04/10: From Ksite

Are there any nods to anything from the series in the Isis episode?

BP: We really kind of reinvisioned a little of the Isis lore, because the story's really about Clark and Lois, so we wanted to make it illustrate that. But there might be a few little winks.

UPDATED 10/01/10: From Ksite

LOIS DECIDES TO TELL CLARK SHE KNOWS HIS SECRET — Lois (Erica Durance) decides to tell Clark (Tom Welling) she knows he’s The Blur, but she accidentally activates an ancient artifact that transforms her into the Goddess Isis, complete with superpowers of her own. Oliver (JustinHartley) and Clark reluctantly decide to ask Tess (Cassidy Freeman) for help with Lois. Meanwhile, after Cat Grant (guest star Keri Lynn Pratt) witnesses Lois as Isis using her superpowers, she decides Lois is the Blur and sets out to prove it. Posted on KryptonSite. James Marshall directed the episode written by Genevieve Sparling

UPDATED 09/28/10: From 'Smallville's Final Season: Reader Questions Answered, Part 1 | Fancast News

Do you know what role Erica Cerra (’Eureka’) has in Episode 5, “Isis”? – Shelby
What we do know: Lois will be possessed by the titular Egyptian goddess during the episode: What we don’t know: If Cerra will play an Isis as well, as suggested by the sometimes-iffy IMDb. So why the big secret? “I don’t know if [Cerra's role] is so much a secret as it’s an episode thematically about Lois and Clark, and [the Egyptian goddess] Isis is the vehicle to tell that story,” says EP Brian Peterson. “[Cerra] is definitely an important part of it, but it’s really a Lois-and-Clark episode, and that’s what we’ve been focusing on.”

UPDATED 08/31/10: From The Big Tease: Scoop On SVU, Glee, Nikita, Caprica & More! | Fancast News

EW’s Michael Ausiello says that ‘Smallville’s Erica Durance is playing DC’s Isis. So, is she playing the comic/TV character or not? – history1776 via Twitter
Mere moments after I hit play on Oz’s video, I quadruple-confirmed what I had heard and posted in last week’s Big Tease. And I had it right: According to exec producer Kelly Souders, ED is doing double duty as an Egyptian goddess named Isis, but she is not the DC Comics character.

UPDATED 08/26/10: From twitter.

@alseptien Good afternoon! In "Isis," will Lois be completely possessed, or will there be moments where she's in control of her powers?
@BrianG1227 Both

UPDATED 08/26/10: From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Glee,' 'Gossip Girl,' 'Castle,' 'Burn Notice,' 'HIMYM,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: You tell us that Erica Durance is playing Isis on Smallville and you don’t elaborate? WTH? —Steve
Ausiello: Do you still not understand how this works? Ausiello TV is where the seed gets planted, and Ask Ausiello is where we watch the flower grow. Put another way, Ausiello TV is the foreplay to Ask Ausiello’s full-on shag. So whaddaya say we get down to business? “It’s an inhabitation story,” explains exec producer Brian Peterson of the Lois-Isis connection. “Lois is actually going to be possessed by the spirit of Isis.” Was it good for you, Steve? BTW, quick clarification: Smallville‘s Isis isn’t the DC Comics character Isis. It’s the Egyptian goddess Isis with a nod to the DC Isis. Understand? Good, now explain it to me.

UPDATED 08/25/10: From Twitter

@alseptien Hey Al what's the deal with the episode "Isis"... Lois is Isis??
@LegendaryDuo Yep.

@alseptien So is Lois possessed by Isis? Is Erica playing a dual role as Isis and Lois? or does Lois get Isis' powers?
@LegendaryDuo Too much to tell. I'll just say you're very warm and leave it at that.

@alseptien Can't speak for Chris, but...is Erica playing a dual role, is Lois possessed (like Bloodline) or does she just gets powers? :-)
@AchtungBecca Hmmm. All I can say is... it's something like that.

@alseptien Thanks for answering my questions Al! Sooo is Isis going to be a serious/dark episode or a bit of both dark/light episode.
@LegendaryDuo I think a little of both.

UPDATED 08/24/10: From: ATV Spoiler Alert: A hot 'House' quadrangle, a super 'Smallville' twist, and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

"Smallville's very own Lois Lane, Erica Durance is playing Isis."

UPDATED 08/24/10: From: The Big Tease: Scoop On Hawaii Five-O, Bones, Supernatural and More | Fancast News

Matt, I was hoping for any scoop on the ‘Smallville’ episode “Isis.” – Chrisluvstom via Twitter
As revealed by Kryptonsite, “Isis” is this season’s fifth episode, and there’s been speculation over what/who exactly the title refers to. I have confirmed this much: Although DC lore does boast an Isis character (born of a live-action Saturday-morning series I was addicted to as a lad – “Oh Mighty Isis!”), ‘Smallville’ is serving up a non-branded Egyptian goddess – though the eagle-eyed may catch a wink-wink to the DC heroine.

UPDATED 08/20/10: From twitter

Al confirmed that GS was writing this episode.

UPDATED 08/10/10: From K site

Episode title added

Episode #10-06 Harvest
Writer: Al Septien & Turi Meyer Director: Turi Meyer
Airdate: 29th October 2010

UPDATED 09/27/10: From: Smallville: Erica Durance Teases Upcoming Episodes & Talks About The End | KryptonSite

"Harvest" looks like a creepy episode and a big episode for Lois.
It's a huge episode for Lois, and it's a little bit of that balance between Lois and Clark and how she deals with knowing who he is. She kind of gets a little bit upset and wants to teach him a lesson, and then gets them both in the worst spot on Earth.

MattMitovich: Erica Durance on #Smallville episode 'Harvest': 'It is AWESOME. I get to wear a bonnet!'

UPDATED 08/26/10: From Twitter

@alseptien Hi Al hope all is well... Will there be some romantic moments for Clois in Harvest??
@LegendaryDuo Si.

UPDATED 08/24/10: From Turi Meyer on twitter

Heading up to Vancouver on Monday to direct Harvest. Looking forward to playing with the cast and crew again!!!!

UPDATED 08/20/10: From twitter

@alseptien Will your episode Harvest have some comedic moments for Clark?
@PrincessKent more for lois than for clark.

@alseptien And are Lois & Clark undercover in your episode when they visit that ghost town...
@LegendaryDuo hmmm... kind of. you'll see what I mean.

@alseptien the return of lanes is it just for the one ep? Also any word on whether lex will be back?
@ajsaad48 for now and.... hopefully. ; )

UPDATED 08/19/10: From twitter

alseptien: The ep is true to its name... i.e. it's about a harvest festival... but not the kind you think.

@alseptien Can u comment at all on what the relationship between Lois and Clark is like when Harvest starts?
@eal2727 Very positive.

In response to one word for Lois in Harvest, to which Al replied traditional.
@alseptien Traditional for Lois? What on earth does that mean? lol Do you mean "Persuasion" traditional or 'girly' given the horror setting?
@HmmWildCherry neither. Like I said, you'll get it when you see it.
@HmmWildCherry But i think YOU'll be thrilled when you see her in SUPERGIRL.

@alseptien Is this ghost town on Earth? Yes, I like to think outside the box.
@history1776 yes, it's an earthbound ghost town of sorts.

@alseptien Am I at all warm that Lois will realize more about the burden Clark carries, or is it more concrete than that?
@eal2727 Getting warmer

@alseptien Will Clark or Lois be wearing costumes in Harvest? lol
@LegendaryDuo I think you'll enjoy!

@alseptien What episode are the General and Lucy Lane coming back for?
@RebecaValdez An ep called Ambush. It will be shooting next, but will air as number 7

@alseptien In the episode your writing, I wonder if Lois will have any costume changes? LOL I love that!
@IClois yep. a funny one.

UPDATED 08/19/10: From Ausiello

Question: Can you give us Smallville fans any juicy Lois and Clark spoilers? —Wahyu
Ausiello: Episode 6, titled “Harvest,” contains some good Clois action. “It’s a creepy ghost town episode, and Lois and Clark find themselves forced together,” reveals exec producer Brian Peterson. “He doesn’t have his powers, and she finds out a lot more about him than she thought she knew.”

Episode title added

Episode #10-07 Ambush
Writer: Holly Henderson and Don Whitehead Director: Christopher Petry
Airdate: November 2010

UPDATED 09/30/10: From: CW Shows - Upcoming Holiday and Specials (Smallville, Vampire Diaries and more) | Spoiler TV

This is a thanksgiving episode.

UPDATED 09/28/10: From 'Smallville's Final Season: Reader Questions Answered, Part 1 | Fancast News

What’s the story on the return of the General and Lucy Lane? – blackdashund via Twitter
Episode 7, featuring the return of Michael Ironside and Peyton List (’Mad Men’), “is so fun,” Erica Durance reports. “It’s all about Clark discovering a bit about why Lois is a little wacky, and where she comes from. But it’s also sweet, and loving.” So, is Lois expecting this visit from her fam? “No, she’s not. She gets a big surprise,” Erica says with a laugh, “and in a really embarrassing situation!” Ergo the episode’s title, “Ambushed”?

UPDATED 09/26/10: From twitter

MattMitovich: #Smallville's Erica Durance says the General and Lucy surprise Lois with their visit - and catch her in 'a REALLY embarrassing situation.'

UPDATED 09/01/10: From twitter

@donwhitehead1: Holly and I just finished writing "Ambush" with the General and Lucy -- so much fun!

UPDATED 08/22/10: Source

This episode is being directed by Christopher Petry.

UPDATED 08/11/10: Smallville Exclusive: General Lane, Lucy Lane to Return - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

The General and Lucy will be returning to Smallville this season.

Episode title added

Episode #10-08 Abandoned
Writer: Drew Landis & Julia Swift Director: Kevin Fair

UPDATED 09/22/10: From: 'Smallville' Exclusive: Teri Hatcher to play Lois' mom! | Ausiello | EW.com

Teri Hatcher to play Lois' mom!

UPDATED 09/14/10: From K site

Episode title and writer added

UPDATED 09/10/10: Source

This episode is being directed by Kevin Fair.

Episode #10-09 Patriot
Writer: John Chisholm Director: Tom Welling

UPDATED 09/22/10:

Kelly and Brain confirmed on facebook that Tom will direct this episode.

UPDATED 09/14/10: From K site

Episode title and writer added

Episode #10-10 Luthor
Writer: Bryan Q Millar Director: ??
Airdate: ??

UPDATED 09/30/10: From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Glee,' 'Grey's,' 'Weeds,' '30 Rock,' 'Bones,' 'Smallville,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: Do you have any updates on the possibility of Michael Rosenbaum returning to Smallville? — Denny
Ausiello: I hear episode 10 may be titled “Luthor,” so draw your own conclusions. Actually, let me help you: I’m guessing that ties in with his pa Lionel’s return. But I could be wrong!

UPDATED 09/14/10: From Twitter

Bryan Q Millar is writing episode 10.

Episode #10-11 Icarus
Writer: ?? Director: ??
Airdate: ??

UPDATED 10/01/10: From IGN Advertisement

Episode title is Icarus.

General Spoilers

UPDATED 10/01/10: 'Smallville's' Tom Welling and Erica Durance on the final season - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Interviews with Tom Welling and Erica Durance at the 200th episode celebration.

UPDATED 09/30/10: Another interview with Erica at the 200th episode celebration.

IGN Advertisement

UPDATED 09/28/10: From: The Big Tease: Scoop On NCIS, Fringe, V, Good Wife and More | Fancast News

Will ‘Smallville’s Clark ever say to Lois the words, “I love you”? – Nicole
First, let’s ask Clark himself. “I would think so,” Tom Welling told me Saturday night at the show’s 200th episode party. “I’m not sure what exactly they have in store for [the final season], but Lois is definitely a part of Clark’s future.” And now, the executive producers. “There will be epic romance, that we can say,” teases Brian Peterson. Adds Kelly Souders: “Definitely watch the 200th episode” (airing Oct. 15).

UPDATED 09/27/10: Interview with Erica at the 200th celebration

Smallville: Erica Durance Teases Upcoming Episodes & Talks About The End | KryptonSite

MattMitovich: Will Clark and Lois exchange ILYs in Season 10? 'There will be epic romance,' says Brian P. #Smallville 200

UPDATED 09/24/10:

'Smallville': 5 Things To Know About Season 10 | Fancast News
Smallville's Brian Peterson: "Everything Is Possible" in the Final Season - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Newsarama.com : SMALLVILLE Season 10: Mid-Season Cliffhanger, Guest Stars
The final season of 'Smallville' will prove to be bittersweet - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com
Will Lois & Clark "Fly"? Will Chloe Get Her Happy Ending? Smallville Bosses Spill All on Final Season - E! Online
‘Smallville’ Showrunners Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders Tease Final Season Staying In

UPDATED 09/22/10:

Erica did an interview on an LA radio station - Download Erica Durance KROQ Sept2210.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

UPDATED 09/15/10:

Is Lois' mother going to appear on Smallville? YouTube - Technical Difficulty

UPDATED 09/03/10:

The end of the beginning starts here. Taking flight in its tenth and final season, this modern retelling of a hero's legendary origins continues to blend realism, action, heart and humor as Clark Kent (Tom Welling) soars toward claiming his birthright.

Clark has emerged from his darkest hour, only to find the path to his destiny blocked by ghosts from the past -- shadows in the present tempting Clark toward the darkness at every turn. Despite insurmountable odds, is Clark strong enough to step into the light and claim his rightful place as Earth's mightiest protector?

As "Smallville's" epic ninth season came to a close, General Zod (Callum Blue) and his Kryptonian Army declared war on the people of Earth. Clark prevented the deaths of thousands, if not millions of humans by using the Kryptonian Book of Rao to stop the attack. The spiritual tome opened a gateway to another world, one where Clark's people could exist in peace. One-by-one, every Kryptonian on Earth was propelled across the universe, but as Clark prepared for his "ascension," Zod refused to leave. Using a blue Kryptonite dagger to make himself human and avoid being sucked into space, Zod remained behind so that he could rule a world without its guardian, Clark Kent. Having no other option to rid the world of Zod's tyranny, Clark plunged the dagger into his own abdomen, protecting himself from ascension -- and exiling Zod in the process. Though victorious, Clark's win was bittersweet as he plummeted off the building and into the darkness below.

After a fateful kiss, Lois Lane (Erica Durance) realized that the two men she had been torn between all season -- Clark Kent and Metropolis' heroic Blur -- were one and the same. Having finally found redemption and a second chance at love, Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack) and Oliver Queen, a.k.a. the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley), were ripped apart. Chloe was forced to painfully listen as the love of her life, Oliver, was abducted by mysterious assailants during his attempt to help Clark defeat Zod's Army. And Tess Mercer (Cassidy Freeman), heir to the late Lex Luthor empire and double agent for the now-defunct government organization Checkmate, was fatally burned at Zod's hand in an attempt to right past wrongs. As Tess flatlined in Metropolis General Hospital, she was visited by a shrouded, elderly woman. The granny's motives...still unknown.

Throughout season nine, Clark, bearing the iconic S-shield of his heritage, struggled to find his place between the human world in which he was raised and the Kryptonian world he was born into. Having made peace with his dual heritage, Clark, in season ten, must now find the courage to step out of the shadows and emerge into the light. Never before has there been such a dangerous time for Clark to step into the public eye and take on the mantle of the inspirational icon he is destined to be. As the tide of sentiment in Metropolis turns against heroes, branding them as unchecked vigilantes, our defender of justice will be called upon to re-define what it really means to be a superhero. Given how dangerously close Clark has skirted to crossing the line in the name of "justice" in the past, will he truly earn the right to be the symbol of good for humanity, or will he prove the naysayers right, that no one individual can be judge, jury and enforcer.

In the midst of this turmoil, a new danger will emerge as a dark force takes on many faces, threatening Clark at every turn. Hawkman (Michael Shanks), Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort), and Jonathan Kent (John Schneider), Clark's late, adopted father -- forever and always Clark's moral compass, will stand by Clark's side as he takes his final steps toward accepting his birthright. He will need all the help he can get to fight the impending evil onslaught...the greatest darkness ever unleashed on Earth.

The season ten premiere, "Lazarus," opens mere seconds after last season's finale. Clark Kent wakes from his near-death experience, haunted by the ghosts of his past, both friend and foe. Given a new lease on life, Clark must find a way to rid himself of every last temptation, to purge himself of every last shard of doubt in his heart before he can become the beacon of hope the world needs. But a very real threat from Clark's past has returned to challenge his ascent, causing Clark to question the nature of his crusade.

Lois Lane will face her own crisis of meaning, trying to redefine her place in the world now that she knows Clark's super secret -- but Clark won't discover that she knows, and that's the way she wants to keep it. Lois will try her best to keep the mild-mannered reporter at arms' length in the hopes that a life free of romantic complication will make him a better hero.

Struggling with her own affairs of the heart, Chloe Sullivan will be faced with an impossible question -- how much is she truly willing to sacrifice to protect the people she loves? Chloe will take a tumultuous step into danger for the greater good, the hands of Fate, her only guide.

When Chloe vanishes, Oliver Queen will be forced to look long and hard at the circumstances behind it. Blaming himself for her disappearance, Oliver will begin exploring accountability for all his past actions, good and bad -- what great lengths will Oliver go to in order to bring his lost love back home?

Having risked her own life in an attempt to become accountable for her own misguided actions, no one is more surprised than Tess Mercer when she wakes, alive and well, in a seemingly abandoned medical facility. But what secrets lie in wait in the recesses of "Cadmus Labs"? And how much is Tess willing to give up to seize her second chance at redemption?

UPDATED 08/31/10:

From: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'House,' 'Grey's,' 'Bones,' 'Chuck,' 'Gossip Girl,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com

Question: A Smallville spoiler in honor of the show’s 10th and final season? —Nelson
Ausiello: Sources confirm to me exclusively that there will be at least one huge “Clois” moment in each of the first eight episodes.

UPDATED 08/25/10: From Twitter

@alseptien In the episodes shot or written have Lois and Clark said ILY to one an other?
@RebecaValdez No spoilers on this. You'll have to watch. sorry : )

@alseptien Ahhh ok. But if you guys haven't, can you make it possible? The fans want to hear Clois say I love you to each other!
@RebecaValdez stay tuned ; )

UPDATED 08/19/10: Via twitter

alseptien Of course I meant that Lois deserves to know from *him* directly even if she already knows the secret from Salvation.
@BeyondStarlight Stay tuned.

@alseptien last night was about Lois not having to receive episodic head traumas this season. Yay!
@AchtungBecca Actually, I didn't say she wouldn't ever receive head traumas... just not for the reasons she had in the past : )

@alseptien can u say if we get some "romantic" Clois in the first 7 epis?
@Chrisluvstom You'll be happy : )

UPDATED 08/17/10: Via twitter

@alseptien Hey Al... will Clark or Lois be making an appearance in one of Smallville's trademark cornfields in the 200th episode.
@superblurman Actually they will appear in a cornfield together earlier than the 200th.

UPDATED 08/03/10: From twitter

is @alseptien still around?? Will Tess get to do scenes with Lois/Clark/Ollie soon in the season?? in the promo it didn't look like it...
@lady_fun_rock yep.

UPDATED 08/03/10: From Fancast The Big Tease: Scoop On 'NCIS,' 'Smallville,' 'Chuck' and More | Fancast News

Could you ask the ‘Smallville‘ producers about Clois from Clark’s POV? – ginnytwin via Twitter
I hand-delivered your question to Brian Peterson, who noted that now that Lois knows who The Blur is, “For the first time Clark doesn’t know everything; Lois has the secret. So that dynamic will flip everything in that relationship, and it really brings those personal feelings to life.” Kelly Souders echoed that sentiment, saying, “All those scenes we’ve seen Clark play over the years – going all the way back to Lana – literally get flipped.” Flippin’ cool!

UPDATED 07/30/10: From Give Me My Remote SMALLVILLE Producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson Tease the Final Season | Give Me My Remote

Lois knows Clark is the Blur:
“What’s fun is Clark has been raised keeping secrets,” Peterson says. “Lois, not so much. And so watching Lois trying to keep this amazing secret is going to be a fascinating struggle of will.”

And while in the Superman mythology, Lois shouldn’t know yet that Clark is Superman, that might not totally impact whether SMALLVILLE’s Lois is still in the know by the time the series ends.

“We’re sticking pretty true to our own mythology,” he says. “But I think there are some twists along the way that will make fans of the original comic and graphic novel very happy.”

UPDATED 07/29/10: From twitter

@Chico6 I would love to know more about the role of journalism and The Daily Planet in the final season.
@ginnytwin there will be more journalism this year per Brian.

UPDATED 07/28/10: From Daemon's TV Erica Durance Interview – SMALLVILLE Comic Con 2010 | Daemon's TV

In the new season, what’s the evolution of Lois and what role do you think she played in pushing Clark?

Erica Durance: Well, I think it’s great in this season she knows and you see her struggle accepting her destiny. That’s the thing about the show, it’s about people accepting their destinies and what they’re for and embracing it and moving forward. Once she embraces that she’s there to make things easier for him and that’s her role in the mythology. That’s what Lois Lane wants. She was the love of his life so that is why I hope that they continue to do and they do that throughout the season.

Lois might use that as leverage as well?

Erica Durance: I’m sure she will. Why not? No, but that’s what I like about her. Instead of moping about, ‘Oh, you didn’t tell me,’ it’s like she finds out and goes, ‘Okay, you know what, you didn’t want to tell me. I’m cool with that. I’ll support that. I won’t get all girlie about it and I’ll help him with this sickness.’ That’s so much greater than my feelings. That’s what I really like about her and then at some point she’ll let him have it and bring him down to earth.

The show’s mythology is different from the films. Have they said that they’re going to keep it in the ‘Smallville’ universe or do they want to jump into the mythology that everyone knows about?

Erica Durance: I think that they want everybody to get the pay off they’ve been looking for ten years. So what I’ve heard from them is that they’re just going full bore in season ten and going as far as they can with it and just hoping to make it people smile and get excited about spending ten years watching something.

Is it your fan-girl dream like in all these ‘Superman’ movies to go flying somewhere?

Erica Durance: I think that would be pretty sweet. That’d be all right. That’d be okay.

What are your feelings about this being the final season?

Erica Durance: Because we’re still in the middle of it it’s not something that’s not at the forefront, but I think it’s bittersweet. Like anything, it needs a beginning, a middle and it needs a really good end and I think that’s the real focus now, to sink our teeth into it and make it as good as we can for our fans.

By the end of season, what would you wish would happen to your character

Erica Durance: That she gets to fly.

UPDATED 07/26/10: From io9 We have super spoilers for Season 10 of Smallville

Erica Durance expressed a strong desire to see her portrayal of Lois evolve into that of the iconic Lois Lane. She also promised more funny outfits ("Lois is going undercover") and noted that Lois gets to see Clark's physical power for the first time in the season premiere.

UPDATED 07/26/10: Erica's interview with Craig from K-site KryptonSite: Interview With Erica Durance - Comic-Con 2010

A lot of your fans are very excited that you will be in 22 episodes this year. How does it feel to have that finally happening?

I am very excited, myself. I was joking that I just waited for the rest of the cast to die off, and they finally let me in the door, just with pure perserverence. No. I'm excited to be in every story, and see where they can take my character, and hopefully flesh out a nice, big arc for her. I'm looking forward to it.

Did you look to anyone who inspired your portrayal of Lois Lane?

I relied on the guys that were writing on the show, and where they wanted to take her. And then just trying to clear my mind of the fact that she is Lois Lane, and do my best, and just see her as her own entity; a new character, and go from there. It helped that I had really interesting storylines to go from. I haven't specifically taken from the other Loises. Actually, I got a lot of inspiration from my mom. She's very similar.

On the panel you alluded to Lois's reaction to knowing Clark's secret. Can you talk a bit more about that?

I'm not allowed to say too much, but to be fair, they've made it safe for themselves, because they haven't told us a lot of stuff. So it's moreso the idea that I get where she's knows, so there's the power shift. She has to decide how she fits in and whether she'd be more of a hindrance to him, or a help to him. She knows she's like a bull in a china shop, and she realizes that he has this huge destiny and "How can I be a part of it?" But in true Lois fashion, the way that she helps isn't the normal, helpful way [laughs], and then she'll get impatient with the whole situation of keeping the secret.

Would you like to see more of Lois's family, like General Lane, on the series again at some point?

I would. I'd like to see a little bit more of Lois's family back. And [Michael Ironside] was a lot of fun to work with, so it'll be really great to have him back.

Have the producers told you what Lois Lane's final scene in the show will be?

No. We know nothing!

If it were up to you, what do you think Lois's fate should be?

She should be with Clark.

Married?

Ehhh.... Marriage always does weird things, doesn't it?

But you're happily married!

I am. But the character wouldn't. It's always better to keep that mystery.

The second episode of the new season is said to have a sequence with Lois and Carter Hall in the desert. What's going on there?

Lois has a chance meeting with Carter Hall, and gets a little inspiration from him on how to deal with this whole situation. Which was really fun. I really enjoyed working with Michael.

Do you think they'll eventually stop saying The Blur and start saying Superman on the show?

I hope so. I said "Superman" [in the preview]. So maybe it'll take.

UPDATED 07/25/10: From Eonline Smallville Stars Promise Comic-Con (and Thousands of Fans!) a Fabulous Final Season - E! Online

Oh, and did you guys want some news about Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling), too?

Erica tells us Clois will be in a good place when Smallville returns Sept. 24. "Lois knows Clark's secret, and that's mind-blowing, but it's an affirmation she has because I believe she's always known they were the same person," she laughs.

"I would go up against anyone about that. And now Lois is embracing it and finding out where she fits in his world now that he's this rock star."

But ever the feminista, Erica has plans for her alter ego beyond the romance: "Hopefully she will continue to go forward, and continue her individual path and being that undercover reporter and believing in herself—not just relying on the fact that he's a superhero. I want her to still continue to save herself." Have we mentioned that both Erica and Lois are pretty badass?

UPDATED 05/20/10:: KSiteTV The CW Announces Its 2010-2011 Schedule

Official Season 10 description

Entering its explosive tenth and final season, SMALLVILLE culminates in the epic rise of the world’s ultimate hero – Superman. Finally working alongside the intrepid Lois Lane at the Daily Planet, Clark Kent had accepted his destiny as the guardian of Metropolis when General Zod arrived, challenging Clark’s authority and power. Just when the romance between Clark and Lois began to bloom, Clark was called into duty by the legendary Justice Society and his own burgeoning league of heroes to fight the gathering dark forces. As season nine drew to a close, Clark sacrificed himself to save the world from Zod. Season ten promises the classic reuniting of the timeless romance between Clark and Lois, and brings Clark face-to-face with his destiny as he overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time. The series stars Tom Welling as Clark Kent, Erica Durance as Lois Lane, Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer. SMALLVILLE was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (“Shanghai Noon,” “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”), based on the DC Comics characters. Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson serve as executive producers, along with James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola and Tom Welling. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

UPDATED 03/04/10: Smallville renewed for 10th season.
This Just In: The CW renews 'Smallville' | Ausiello | EW.com

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 10-04-2010 at 12:34 PM
Old 09-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Stills

10.04 - Homecoming
From 10×04 Homecoming Episode Stills (200th Episode) OSCK Superman Fans of Smallville Blog

Screen Captures

10.05 Isis

Behind the Scenes

Season 10 Animations

Credit Leanne.(onebreath)

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 10-02-2010 at 08:00 AM
Old 09-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Post away!

For those who missed the end of the last thread:

OD for Homecoming from Matt.

A RECORD-BREAKING EVENT! SMALLVILLE HITS 200 EPISODES AND BRINGS BACK FAMILIAR FACES LIKE JAMES MARSTERS AS BRAINIAC. In an attempt to cheer up Clark, Lois convinces him to attend their five-year high school reunion. A visit back to the home of the Crows has Clark remembering old times with Lana and Chloe, while Lois is furious that no one remembers her five days as a student. Brainiac 5.0 uses his Legion ring to visit from the future and takes Clark through his past, present + future. Brainiac 5.0 shows Clark what really happened the night Jonathan died, Oliver’s current pain and Clark’s future at the Daily Planet with Lois and his role as Earth’s favorite red and blue superhero.

Interviews with B&K
'Smallville': 5 Things To Know About Season 10 | Fancast News
Smallville's Brian Peterson: "Everything Is Possible" in the Final Season - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Newsarama.com : SMALLVILLE Season 10: Mid-Season Cliffhanger, Guest Stars
The final season of 'Smallville' will prove to be bittersweet - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com
Will Lois & Clark "Fly"? Will Chloe Get Her Happy Ending? Smallville Bosses Spill All on Final Season - E! Online
‘Smallville’ Showrunners Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders Tease Final Season Staying In

Shield stills...I'm about to upload for the OP.

Smallville 10×2 “Shield” Episode Stills OSCK Superman Fans of Smallville Blog

I'll put these here until the episode airs, then I can remove the ones from the episode.

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 09-24-2010 at 02:45 PM
Old 09-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Karen
Old 09-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Karen!
Old 09-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the Shield stills.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

^ I was just about to say that My favourite character from SV and my favourite character from SG in the same "room," awesome

Oh and TFTNT

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 09-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread Karen! Wow I missed a LOT of stuff last night!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, go to bed miss a lot apparently
Old 09-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That's not necessarily a bad thing for when we wake up because all the good stuff will be waiting for us

| ray
Old 09-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, did you see in one of the interviews with B&K they indirectly spoiled that CLois live together? Don't think it was intended.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Karen! This is what happens when I go to sleep.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 09-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Karen, I saw it! I got so giddy reading it.

| ray
Old 09-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you see it Rach?

Also, not a spoiler really but apparently between filming 8 and 9 they are having a week off. No idea where the info came from but someone asked Al if that was so Tom's time in 8 and 9 won't be compromised and Al basically said yes.