Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Erica Durance Spoilers & Speculations Thread #7: Kneel before 'Operation Wild Cherry'!

{ Welcome to the 7th Lois Lane Spoiler & Speculation Thread }

By makry

General Promotional Videos

YouTube - Smallville - Season 9 Trailer (Better Quality)

Smallville Sneak Peak Season 9 Savior

Episode #9-01 Savior

Writers: Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders Director: Kevin Fair
Airdate: September 25th

UPDATED 9/03/09: From K-site

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN (“TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES”) GUEST STARS AS JOHN CORBEN — Clark (Tom Welling) tells Jor-El he’s ready to start his training, but Jor-El sends him back to Metropolis to cut ties with Lois before he can begin. Chloe (Allison Mack) is shocked when Lois (Erica Durance) suddenly reappears after having been missing for weeks, but Lois has no recollection of vanishing into thin air with the Legion ring. While investigating a monorail crash, Lois meets John Corben (guest star Brian Austin Green), a new reporter at The Daily Planet, with a negative attitude toward the Red-Blue Blur. Chloe begs Clark to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy, but he refuses, driving a wedge into their friendship. Meanwhile, Oliver (Justin Hartley) continues down a dark road, and Zod (Callum Blue) arrives at the Luthor mansion... Posted on KryptonSite. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders (#3X5251).

UPDATED 7/27/09: From Craig's interview with Allison @ K-site

Q: As the season begins, does Chloe try to look into where Lois has disappeared to?

A: Absolutely. Chloe's made it her life's work to find Clark and Lois, as well as the Justice League. She's the only one that stayed true to Metropolis and held down the fort while everyone sort of fell apart, so she's trying to fit the pieces back together.

UPDATED 7/27/09: From Craig's interview with Erica at K-site

Erica talks about Lois being able to take care of herself:

I start out in the first episode owning it. I'm basically running for my life. Some big hot chick comes to try to take me out, and I have to take care of myself because there's nobody else there. Or so I think, and then, of course, I'm saved, and that's great. That's what I love about her. She doesn't just sit back and wait for someone else to help her out; she just automatically, knee-jerk reaction says "I've got to take care of this myself, and I'm capable of it." And then she goes head-to-head with Tess Mercer a few times, as she does with most of the characters.

UPDATED 7/21/09: From K-site

New stuff from TV Guide Magazine: Clark Kent (Tom Welling) is getting a little obsessed as the Red Blue Blur, his budding crime-fighting alias. "He is trying a little too hard to be a hero, and is leaving the rest of his life behind," executive producer Brian Peterson told the magazine.

UPDATED 7/11/09: From K-site

Monique Ganderton, an actress who has also served on Smallville as Cassidy Freeman's stunt double, has apparently been cast in the role of "Alia." As previously revealed, Alia is a "beautiful, sexy femme fatale assassin with mysteriously intimate ties to Clark and Krypton." (Thanks to Andy B. for the tip!)

UPDATED 7/4/09: - Lois returns from wherever she disappeared to in "Doomsday."
- Clark takes on a new proactive approach to fighting crime in Metropolis.

UPDATED 6/21/09: Matt Mitovich of TV Guide says that we first meet field journalist John Corben as he steps into the shoes of a missing-in-action Clark Kent.

Source

Episode #9-02 Metallo

Writer: Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson Director: Mairzee Almas
Airdate: October 2nd

UPDATED 6/26/09: Title Posted. Please do not re-post this on other sites without mentioning the title's source (KryptonSite) with a link to the site. Thanks!

Source

Episode #9-03 Rabid

Writer: ? Director: Michael Rohl
Airdate: October 9th

UPDATED 8/7/09: From The Ausiello Files in the August 14, 2009 issue of Entertainment Weekly:

Smallville lightens up: Smallville producers are backing down from earlier claims that the coming season would be one of the show's darkest yet. "We might've misled people a little bit with that," confesses co-showrunner Brian Peterson. Clark starts the season in a very gloomy place, but the season itself won't be dark. Case in point: In episode 3, Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling) are "in the trenches fighting zombies", says Peterson. "And when they catch their breath from fighting, [romantic] sparks will fly."

UPDATED 8/3/09: From Kryptonsite:
"Rabid" is about a virus infecting Metropolis that turns people into zombies.
- Both Tess and Lois are infected by the plague.
- Cameron Bancroft, whose previous credits include 24 and the original Beverly Hills 90210, plays Dr. Coats, a virologist who is working on the zombie plague.

UPDATED 8/3/09: Erica Durance (Lois Lane) Comic-Con Interview SMALLVILLE

Episode #9-04 Echo

Writer: Brian Q. Miller Director: Wayne Rose
Airdate: October 16th

Updated 07/27/09: From K-site

-Clark wears a tuxedo and a bow tie to gain entrance into the Ace of Clubs and goes by the nickname "Kennair." His "date" to the AoC? Lois in an elegant cocktail dress.
- Lois and Clark go to Metropolis General to interview a man who was held hostage, but it seems it may be a false lead. This still causes Clark's "reporter instincts" to get "kicked into high gear."
- Lois and Clark also interview a female hostage.

Smallville - Spoilers: Episode 9.04 - Echo - Casting Sides

updated 06/30/09: From Kryptonsite

K-SITE: Is there anything you are allowed to share about your first story for Smallville Season 9?

BQM: We just finished long-boarding [Episode 4], and I’m working on the outline right now. We’ll pitch it to the studio/network this week. The most I can probably share is the very cryptic: “And she doesn’t notice the tag is still on the dress.” That could always change before production. I wouldn’t want fans of dresses with tags to get too upset if that beat never hits the screen!

Episode #9-05 Idol

Writers: ? Director: Glen Winter
Airdate: October 23rd

UPDATED 8/25/09: Credit to DTS/DTTW, Jaypat report:

Fortunately my last day was successful again! It was another outside shoot, where Clark had to rescue Lois from falling off a building (9.05 'Idol'). The scene itself could not be seen - but heard. Tom kept shouting, "Lois, hold on!", and Erica was responding, "I can't"; she also shouted something like "Don't risk two lives...", probably telling Clark not to risk his own by trying to save her. And I could see Tom on the roof of the building. It is that new "highrise" that Tom had inspected in one of my earlier posts.

UPDATED 8/17/09: Lois meets her psychatrist, "Dr. Evans," and tells her there are things she wants to talk about off the record.
- Dr. Evans asks Lois to describe these dreams, and Lois tells her that they start off with "serious NC-17 violence" and then there's a recurring event - involving clothes coming off. "Lots of... naked... skin. Skin on skin."
- Dr. Evans asks if these dreams are about Clark and Lois gets defensive and says that yes, she's doing the "virtual kama sutra" with Clark Kent, and refers to her desk as "soft-core central."
- Dr. Evans suggests that Lois's dream may have something to do with wanting to uncover something that's hidden within Clark. Lois admits she does feel like he is hiding something, and that the closer she gets to him, the more she feels like Clark is going to disappear.
- "The Red-Blue Blur" calls while Lois is talking with Dr. Evans. The ring tone is "Holding Out For A Hero" (though of course this could change). Lois sends him to voice mail. Apparently the last time Lois opened up to the RBB, he vanished into thin air. The doctor suggests she still has feelings for this "mysterious caller," but Lois insists that he's history like "eight-track tapes" and "rotary phones."
- Chloe by this point knows that Clark has been calling Lois as "The Blur." She is there with him on the other side of the line. There is a reference made to "what happened with Corbin" from "Metallo."
-Something happens at one point that makes Lois think Clark is the Blur. The Blur does eventually reach her by the phone, however.
- Also in this episode it is Clark, not the Blur, who saves Lois from danger out on a ledge.
- Dr. Evans tells Lois that there will be a time when she will have to choose between the Blur and Clark.
- The Metropolis D.A., Ray Sacks, holds a televised press conference urging the Blur to "step out of the shadows." He invites Clark to show himself and take responsibility for his actions" at a public press conference and derides his work as "vigilante behavior."
- Later at the press conference, the Blur doesn't show... but Lois does... announcing that she knows the Blur. She then has a monologue about how and why the Blur can't come out and make his presence known, and that he needs to be what we all need - a symbol to believe in, and a light in the darkness.
-There's a scene (possibly around the same moment?) where Lois wants to confess her feelings for him, and Clark looks deeply into her eyes, though it's unknown if they actually say anything.

Episode #9-06 Roulette

Writers: ? Director: Kevin Fair
Airdate: October 30th

UPDATED 8/22/09: From KSite:

Lois learns of a secret Clark has been keeping about Oliver.

UPDATED 8/13/09: Title Posted. Please do not re-post this on other sites without mentioning the title's source (KryptonSite) with a link to the site. Thanks!
Source

Episode #9-07 Crossfire

Writers: ? Director: Michael Rohl
Airdate: November 6th

UPDATED 8/25/09: Clark joins Lois on an audition for a for a television show called "Good Morning, Metropolis" on WGBS. Clark is very reluctant to do this, but insists he is only doing it for her.
- At one point Lois brings up the fact that Clark stood her up on their one and only date. (In "Infamous")
- Lois ends up getting the role as host of the show, but under one condition - she is also joined by Clark. The producer says they have chemistry, like "Hepburn and Tracy, Bogie and Bacall, and Regis and Kelly."
- A marketing ad featuring Clark and Lois is quickly presented to an already-uneasy Clark.
- The show sends Clark out on a date that is being watched by a producer and Lois in a control room. Lois is speaking to Clark throughout the date on an earphone. She teases Clark about the fact that in his profile, he admits that he "grew up on a farm" will get him nothing but a date with a country mouse or a cougar looking for her next meal.
- Clark's date is with "Catherine," a 24 year old blonde beauty whose appearance leaves Lois a bit on the shocked side. Lois decides she wants to make Clark just as jealous as she is, and is determined to top this date
- Later Lois has a date where Clark is speaking to HER over an earwig. At one point Clark says "The last thing you need is a drink, Lois." (AGAIN with the drunk Lois stuff... sigh.)
- After it's all done, Clark tells Lois that her date was a lucky man. Lois smiles, glad that she seems to have made him jealous.
- Lois and Oliver meet briefly at the Ace of Clubs.

UPDATED 8/13/09: Title Posted. Please do not re-post this on other sites without mentioning the title's source (KryptonSite) with a link to the site. Thanks!
Source

Episode #9-08 Kandor

Writers: ? Director: ?
Airdate: November 13th

Source

*Erica does not appear in this episode

Episode #9-09 Pandora

Writers: ? Director: ?
Airdate: ?

UPDATED 8/26/09: Executive Producer Kelly Souders has told E! Online that "Episode nine will reveal what's been haunting Lois since the premiere episode and will give Clark insight to what he'll need to do this season to defeat Zod."

Source

Episode #9-? Society

Writers: Geoff Johns Director: ?
Airdate: ?

General Spoilers

UPDATED 8/19/09: From TheCWSource:

YouTube - Erica Durance - Smallville 9 - Comic Con 09
YouTube - Brian Peterson - Smallville 9 - Comic Con 09

Spoiler Quotes about Clois
(Compiled by Nora)

UPDATED 8/15/09:

YouTube - Erica Durance Interview (Comic Con 2009)

UPDATED 8/8/09: From Ausiello Files:

"In fact," Peterson continues, "Clark and Lois will be back in each other’s orbits and there will be a lot of the fun that we had last year—even more than we had last year."

Source

UPDATED 8/01/09: From MovieWeb.com

Brian Peterson: Clark realizes this season how much he's in love with Lois. I think he's been in denial about that. So in this season Clark is falling completely for Lois Lane.

SDCC 2009: EXCL VIDEO: Smallville Season 9 Secrets Revealed!

UPDATED 7/28/09: From ACESHOWBIZ

Hartley shared that there will be a lot more of Green Arrow on season 9, as in the case of Toyman, Roulette and two other new D.C. characters. Particularly for Arrow, the producers are brewing a story of him as a sidekick although Oliver develops a rift with Clark due to their love for the same woman, Lois.

Comic Con 2009: Clark Has New Suit on 'Smallville'

UPDATED 7/28/09: From Brian & Kelly's Interview at Comic Con

Kelly Souders: When you're in LOVE with someone at the Daily Planet, it's hard to stay away from Clark Kent [she means his human side].

Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson Interview (Daemonstv.com) - Comic Con 2009 on Vimeo

UPDATED 7/28/09: From Erica's Interview at Comic Con

Q: What's the story with Lois this season?

Erica: Lois, Clark, the RBB, the romantic love triangle, her trying to figure out why it is that she keeps going back to old Clarkie and.... what it is about him that she.... loves but hates, is afraid of and all of that angst.

Erica Durance Interview (Daemonstv.com) - Comic Con 2009 on Vimeo

UPDATED 7/27/09: From Craig's interview with Brian & Kelly @ K-site

What can the fans look forward to the most in Season 9?

BP: The Lois/Clark/Blur love triangle, and the training that Clark is going to start toward being Superman. No spandex but we're definitely one step closer.

Can you talk about Erica Durance having more episodes this season?

BP: We had all intentions last year, and it just didn't end up happening, and we're excited this year, because she plays a little more pivotal role in the show.

KS: One thing that's different about her character this season is that Lois actually is part of the mythology. She plays an interesting role, which sends Clark and Lois on this trajectory where they just have to crash into each other in order for him to be who he needs to be by the end of the season. We're excited about that.

What does he need to do by the end of the season?

BP: You will have tiny flashes in the premiere. Lois will start having visions as to what the future holds after she comes back with the Legion ring, and [she sees] what the world will be if Clark doesn't fix things.

Is Clark going to deal with more of his responsibilities?

KS: I think it's part of his training. We're going to bring Jor-El and the Fortress back. Last year was all about becoming human and having these two identities, but "how do I create a human disguise?" This season, it's much more about embracing the fact that he is an alien, that he was sent here for a reason, and he is supposed to save the world. He has that much greater destiny, and for the first time he's really whole-heartedly embraced that side of him.

BP: We've pitched that this year is Clark's darkest hour as he's struggling with that, but the show is not really going to be dark. We have a lot of fun with Lois and Clark in the Daily Planet. We have a couple of really fun episodes coming up. We're not plunging through darkness; just that he has a deep, dark decision that he has to make with balancing his Kryptonian side.

UPDATED 7/27/09:From Craig's interview with Erica at K-site

What is Lois's interaction with Oliver going to be like this season?

The part of the relationship with Oliver that I love is that it's the first mature relationship she's actually had, and she really did love him, and what you're going to see more of this season is that she's going back as a friend that loves him. I know that she's moved on, with her love for Superman, and I think what's interesting about this year for Lois is this magnet that keeps pulling her back to Clark Kent. She can't quite put her finger on what it is; maybe on some level, does she think they might be the same person? There is that constant chemistry and that constant attention. As for what she is with the relationship with Oliver, she sees that Oliver is kind of spiraling down, and she's saying hey, I love you as a friend, but he, I think, has come around to seeing how awesome she is, so there's a whole different kind of triangle going. What I love about it is it's not two girls fighting for one guy; it's two guys fighting for one girl. I think it's time for that.

Is Clark going to get in the way of Lois's love for Superman, and vice versa?

I think they're going to play with all sorts of different scenarios to keep it interesting and fun. The coolest thing is, of course Lois is on a conscious level totally unaware of that. She'll go on and kind of diss Clark to his face and talk about how great the Blur is, and then he gets to have that frustration, of "this is me, I can't tell her, but she thinks I'm an idiot, though I'm also that other side." And then I think there's still, like I said, that undercurrent of this magnet that keeps coming back to him.

UPDATED 7/27/09: From Craig's interview with Cassidy @ K-site

After what happened in the season finale, is Tess going to re-hire Lois at the Daily Planet?

Who knows? It was kind of a rough one, wasn't it? There's actually a scene around whether or not she's going to be re-hired at the Daily Planet, and I may or may not be wielding a bo staff in said scene. I don't think that it would be the Planet with her. I'm not saying that I would voice re-hiring her, because I'm still kind of upset by that Tomahawk kick off the desk. She hit me across the face with a wooden box holding a Legion ring! But of course she's going to be at the Planet.

UPDATED 7/27/09: From K-site

Holy Flash Forward! Lois is having visions of the future, and "what day in the future" will be revealed during November sweeps.

UPDATED 7/26/09: From Watch with Kristin

Here's a rundown of the sneak peek they showed at Comic-Con:

•Lois is seen fighting in the future.

•There is a hot and steamy love scene between Lois and Clark. Heavy petting and makeout sesh included.

What we learned from the panel:

•Erica Durance is in 18 episodes this season.
•"I think you guys are going to be pretty excited this year," Erica said regarding the Clark and Lois progression. "Lois is dealing with being smitten with Superman and still finds Clark irritating." This season is going to be "spicy," she added. Lois and Clark will definitely grow closer this year, but there's a love triangle between Clark, Lois and the Blur. "Just as Clark falls for Lois, she's falling for someone else," said Peterson.

What we learned in the pressroom:

•Clark and Oliver's relationship will be tested this year. There's jealousy because Clark has powers Oliver doesn't have—and for the sheer fact that Lois and Clark are on their way to a relationship, while Ollie attempts to rekindle things with Lois.
•When asked if the love scene between Lois and Clark is a dream, Peterson said, "It is one reality we explore in the show."
•"Lois comes back from the future, and she starts getting flashes, and she thinks she has amnesia. She thinks something is wrong with her," said Durance. "I know that they're going to develop all sorts of scenarios for her to try to piece all those things together, like a big puzzle to figure out what's going on, and then maybe, be the linchpin, key answer to some of Clark's questions, which is a different place for her to be."

UPDATED 7/25/09: From K-site

New spoilers from Ausiello, given to him from executive producer Brian Peterson:
- Season 9's theme is "Clark's darkest hour."
- There will be a season-long love triangle with Clark, Lois, and the Red-Blue Blur.

updated 07/15/09: From Ausiello @ EW

Question: They're have been conflicting reports about where Smallville is heading in the romance department this year. Is it the season of Clois, or are they really revisiting Lois and Ollie again? --Jeff

Ausiello: It's full-tilt-Clois. I'm sure they will touch on Lois-Ollie, but it won't be anything significant.

updated 07/09/09: From Ausiello @ EW

Question: I'm looking for a major Smallville scoop. --Corina
Ausiello: You found it: The iconic "S" symbol will be all over the show in season 9. Including on Clark's chest.

updated 07/07/09: From tvguidemagazine.com

But seems Supes may have another force to reckon with within his very own junior Justice League. Justin Hartley, who plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, recently met with his producers who told him, “Oliver will be more and more fed up with the whole [superhero] thing and on a downward spiral. I also hear he may be revisiting the Lois [romance].” Hmm...seems a poison arrow could be headed right through Clark’s heart.

Source

updated 07/06/09: From Watch with Kristin

Lorraine in the United Kingdom: Any chance of some Chloe-Oliver action on Smallville next season? I just love those two characters!

Sorry, no Chloe-Oliver gettin' together on Smallville this season, but they will continue to be awesome separately. We're hearing the big romance arc this season is Lois and Clark.

Source

Updated 05/21/09: From Comingsoon.net

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 P.M. “SMALLVILLE”
Returning for its ninth season, last season SMALLVILLE was filled with twists and surprises, starting with the disappearance of Lex Luthor. However, someone quickly arrived to take his place – the enticing Tess Mercer. As Tess maneuvered her way through town, she flirted with her old flame Oliver Queen, discovered Clark’s true identity and unleashed a new world of danger. As if that hurdle wasn’t enough for Clark, he also met his greatest match – Doomsday. SMALLVILLE explored the origins of Doomsday, revealing a sympathetic guy named Davis Bloome, who battled an inner demon – the Doomsday character fans have loved to hate for years. When Clark wasn’t busy battling the beast, he was knee-deep in work at the Daily Planet. Last season threw Clark and Lois Lane together – literally across the desk from each other. As Clark’s persona as the cub Planet reporter emerged, so did his feelings for Lois, the fated love of his life. The series stars Tom Welling as Clark Kent, Allison Mack as Chloe Sullivan, Erica Durance as Lois Lane, Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer. Reinterpreting the Superman mythology from its roots, SMALLVILLE was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (“Shanghai Noon,” “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”), based on the DC Comics characters. Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson serve as executive producers, along with James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

Updated 05/20/09: From Matt M @ TVGuide

What the hell was that? What happened to the Clois goodies we were promised in the Smallville season finale? Epic fail, man. — Jill
MATT: A lesser man would not run a question singling out a bad piece of intel, but I happen to be a super... guy. So yeah, I guess one source's idea of "Ooh, isn't it angsty and romantic?" is another person's "Time-jumping Lois sucks." (Still, Ms. Lane's offer to help the Blur decompress after his hard day must be filed under "Offers Impossible to Refuse.") To make amends, there is this: Lest you fear the worst — that Lois will conveniently stay "missing" for, like, the first third of Season 9 — I can tell you that is not the case. In fact, she... actually, no, I don't want to step out onto that limb just yet. But in a nutshell, Season 9 should be more than fine for Lois fans.

(Sources: Krypton Site)

Snow Charming

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 09-05-2009 at 09:50 AM
Old 08-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

General Stills

Episode Stills

9.01 Savior

Screen Captures

9.01 Savior

9.02 Metallo

Smallville Magazine Cover

(Sources: Krypton Site)

Season 9 Animations

9.01 Savior

gifs by Trisha @ DI

gif by chumpy@DI

Snow Charming

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 09-05-2009 at 02:45 AM
Old 08-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Less.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

No prob.

Now all we need is a legion ring to take us to 25 September 8 pm, EST.

Snow Charming
Old 08-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Okay, the Idol spoilers? Made of win.

Lois in therapy? Must. See.

Soft core central.

I can just SEE Lois' pissed off and defensive face as she has to admit she's having sex dreams about Clark.

Oh this is just too awesome.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 08-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessie (View Post)
Now all we need is a legion ring to take us to 25 September 8 pm, EST.
Oh, if only!

Never a tardis around when you need one.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Sigh. Last season it was so much easier to keep up with the goodness. This year? Not so much.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 08-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Addicted Fan

yesterday I was complaining about how there are no new Clois spoilers but NOW??
Quote:
I can just SEE Lois' pissed off and defensive face as she has to admit she's having sex dreams about Clark.

can we please fast forward??

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

The Idol spoilers

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 08-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

TFTNT Lessie!

Those spoilers from Idol are awesome I'd quote which ones I liked the most, but it's pretty much everything Lois in therapy is definitely something to look forward to and Clark saves her as Clark not the RBB

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 08-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

New (short) Erica interview:

YouTube - Erica Durance - Smallville 9 - Comic Con 09

Also Patty said that Erica might not be in 9x08, "Kandor", which is fine with me because it means she'll miss one less episode in the scond half. Plus, this ep will probably just focus on Zod anyway.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

aw,thanks for posting the link

Am I the only one that almost always gets a heart attack when scrolling down from the top of the thread to the bottom? (b/c of the animations)

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

You're not, Chrissi.

I love that Durance says Lois and Clark share a lot of screentime in the first few eps. If I was a smoker I'd totally light one up now.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 08-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

^ I just love hearing that in all the interviews we're getting

Nora, I'm bringing over this link that you posted on DI, BP talks about the Lois/Clark/RBB triangle and about Lois coming back from the future and having the flashes about what will happen in the future if Clark doesn't "save the day" as he puts it.

YouTube - Brian Peterson - Smallville 9 - Comic Con 09

I especially love the part about Lois being in the middle of the mythos and in the middle of the love triangle. All I have to say is FINALLY. Our girl is finally right there in the center of it all

ETA: Oh and Nora, about what Patty told you regarding Kandor, I also think this is actually good. It will give more balance for her episode count between the 2 halves; and it would be a waste of an episode if she's not in it for long because of Zod, like you said.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray

Last edited by dancing in the rain; 08-18-2009 at 04:47 PM
Old 08-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

KS interview @ CC

YouTube - Kelly Souders - Smallville 9 - Comic-Con 09

at what she says about Tom and Erica's chemistry.

Snow Charming