Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Erica Durance Spoilers & Speculations Thread #2: We're overwhelmed by spoilers these days... no complaining!

{ Welcome to the 2nd Lois Lane Spoiler & Speculation Thread }

Bymakry

Episode #8-16 Turbulence

Writter: Al Septien & Turi Meyer- Director: Kevin Fair
Airdate: March 19th

Promo: Smallville 8x16 Turbulence Promo

TESS SETS A TRAP FOR CLARK — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) invites Clark (Tom Welling) to a press conference in New York but when an explosion rocks the private jet they are on, Clark must figure out how to save them without Tess learning his secret. Unbeknownst to Clark, Tess orchestrated the explosion to get Clark to reveal his powers. Meanwhile, Davis (Sam Witwer) discovers a surprising way to control the monster within. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Turi Meyer & Al Septien (#3T7466).

Aaron Ashmore returns in this episode as Jimmy Olsen, but Erica Durance (Lois) and Justin Hartley (Oliver) do not appear.

UPDATED 2/13/09: We learn a little bit more about what is connecting Chloe to Davis, and some of those revelations may better explain some of the spoilers concerning them for episodes later in the season.

UPDATED 1/18/09: Clark tells Chloe that his recent "brush with celebrity" (in "Infamous") might mean that having a "double identity" isn't such a bad idea after all. The red-and-blue combo might just be saved for those occasions.
- Davis tells Chloe that she can't blame herself for what happened on her wedding day.

UPDATED 12/8/08: "Turbulence" as a title refers to interactions between Clark and Tess on Oliver's jet as well as turbulence associated with Jimmy's return from his coma.
- Tess takes Clark out of town with her to an important press conference in another city.
- Clark tries to find out from Tess how much Lex had actually told her about him.
- Jimmy reacts violently seeing Davis and has an angry outburst towards Chloe.
- Davis visits a cathedral where he confesses that he has hurt people that he cares about.

- Contrary to the rumored director's list posted on Rumorville, this episode is NOT directed by Tom Welling. Perhaps he's doing a different one later.

(Sources: Kryptonsite)

Episode #8-17 Hex

Writter: Bryan Q. Miller- Director: Mairzee Almas
Airdate: March 26th

IT’S FREAKY FRIDAY FOR CHLOE AND LOIS WHEN DC CHARACTER ZATANNA APPEARS — At Chloe’s (Allison Mack) birthday party, a mysterious magician named Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) grants Chloe’s wish to be more like Lois (Erica Durance) and switches the two into each other’s bodies. Zatanna searches for her father’s book of spells so she can conjure up his spirit but not before also granting Clark (Tom Welling) his deepest wish. Aaron Ashmore and Justin Hartley also star. Description posted on KryptonSite. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller (#3T7467).. This description originally posted on KryptonSite.

UPDATED 1/3/09:
- Jimmy does not attend Chloe's birthday party. However, he does have a conversation with Chloe when she appears to be Lois.
- Clark learns fairly early on that "Lois" is actually Chloe.

UPDATED 12/22/08: From Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello: "In one scene from the ep, Clark stares lovingly into Chloe's eyes, but only because he thinks it's Lois. It's at that moment that Chloe learns how hard Clark has fallen for Lois. Um, awkward!"
- And an addition from TV Guide's Matt Mitovich: "a truly magical magician fulfills Chloe's wish to have Lois' "easy" life ... by transplanting her into her cousin's body. While my frenemy already teased a "longing look" between Clark and "Lois" — and Erica Durance's admirers can obviously count on seeing gobs of their fave actress — Chloe fans should be very pleased with an epiphany their girl reaches at episode's end. By the way, you know Clark gets a wish granted as well, right?"
- Clark's "wish" of course is to lead a simpler life - he says it but doesn't exactly expect it to be granted, nor is he aware that "Cassie" will make it happen.
- Erica Durance will be playing Chloe-as-Lois.

UPDATED 12/15/08:
- Lois is out of town during the period when Chloe is "Lois" so the two won't share any screen time or give us a case of double-vision. (Lois is there for the birthday party, goes off on assignment, and is back by episode's end, though)
- Time in Lois Lane's shoes reveals Clark's feelings for Lois to Chloe.

UPDATED 12/9/08: This episode puts a spin on the "Chlois theory" as a magic spell turns Chloe into Lois... literally.

NEW UPDATED 3/5/09: Even though the official description contradicts this, we still are under the impression that it's not a direct body swap - Allison Mack will not be playing Lois.
- Even though a majority of Erica Durance's sceen time is as Chloe-as-Lois, Lois is present for Chloe's birthday party before leaving town on a story. She returns at episode's end and shares a scene with Clark

Episode #8-18 Eternal

Writter: Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson- Director: James Marshall
Airdate: April 2nd

UPDATED 1/19/09:- This episode focuses on the origins of Davis Bloome.
- Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode.
(Source: KryptonSite)

Episode #8-19 Stiletto

Writter: Carolyn Dries- Director: Kevin Fair
Airdate: April 23rd

UPDATED 1/27/09:
- The four characters that appear in this episode are Clark, Chloe, Lois, and Jimmy.
- Chloe and Lois finally get some hanging-out "cousin time" until they are attacked by two thugs. Lois takes one of them down with her stiletto heels (hence the title of the episode?) and begins to feel like a bit of a superheroine herself. The other, however, gets away with Chloe's car which has some very sensitive information inside.
- Lois recruits Jimmy for photography help to convince others that "Stiletto" is Metropolis' newest heroine so she can have the exclusive and then bring the Red-Blue Blur out of hiding. When Clark finds out about this, he tells Lois that she's a better reporter than one who would lie to advance her career.
- Lois may end up having contact with the Red-Blue Blur at some point of the episode.

UPDATED 3/12/09: Some teases from TV Guide: "Phone booth. Lois. Red-Blue Blur." Also, Lois will be in stiletto boots and a cape.

UPDATED 2/18/09: Juan Riedinger, who previously played "Lowell Wilson" in the Season 6 episode "Progeny," plays a thug named "AJ" who is stopped by Lois's stiletto heels. AJ later goes after Chloe to learn what she knows about the Stiletto.

UPDATED 1/19/09: Erica Durance (Lois) DOES appear in this episode.

Episode #8-20 Beast

Writter: - Director:
Airdate: April 30th

UPDATED 2/12/09:
- Erica Durance (Lois) and Cassidy Freeman (Tess) do not appear in this episode. (Don't shoot the messenger!)

Episode #8-21 Unknown

Airdate: May 7th

Spoiler sides: Smallville - Spoilers: Episode 8.21 - Injustice - Casting Sides

UPDATED 2/12/09: Contrary to earlier reports, Erica Durance does NOT appear in this episode.

Episode #8-22 Unknown

Airdate: May 14th

UPDATED 3/12/09: As we guessed back in March 5... the season finale is indeed called "Doomsday." (Thanks to TV Guide for that)

UPDATED 3/8/09: The "very big thing" we teased... yep, it's more guest heroes. Though we're veering on the side of it being the Justice League rather than the Legion as Ausiello had hinted. Apparently a new set is being constructed to tie in with their return. Don't be surprised if even a character like Kara makes a return, too.

UPDATED 3/6/09: The printed edition of Entertainment Weekly contains a HUGE season finale spoiler not posted online by Ausiello: "A long-running character bites the dust." Time to place bets...? Ausiello fleshed this "scoop" out by saying that TWO characters will die in the finale, and unlike before, both deaths will stick. "These characters will die and they will stay dead," his insider tells him. "This is the real deal." The other things Ausiello had to say? "That's not to say producers aren't planning a twist or two, because they are. But I'm told those twists do not involve bringing either character back to life," he says, and he adds that one of the two characters qualifies as a Smallville vet... the other one, not so much.

UPDATED 3/5/09: Michael Ausiello from Entertainment Weekly has revealed what might very well be the "very big thing" we teased for the finale: The Legion will return "in some form." Although we're not quite sure if he's confused and may have meant the Justice League instead. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Ausiello also has revealed that episodes #8-21 and #8-22 will focus on a manhunt for Chloe and Doomsday. Although, kind of interesting that Allison Mack is in #8-21 but Sam Witwer isn't, eh?
- Want to take bets that the finale itself will be called "Doomsday?"

UPDATED 2/12/09: Erica Durance appears in this episode.

UPDATED 2/11/09: The Season 8 finale is currently scheduled to air on May 14.

(Sources: Krypton Site)

General Spoilers

*1/14: On behalf of the millions of Lois Lane fans, I'm looking for scoopage. What can you tell us about her part in "Infamous," which is tentatively scheduled to air March 5? P.S. Where are those new Smallville promo shots you said were taken in November? — Becca
MATT: Millions, eh? "Infamous" brings Lois back with a considerable bang when meteor-freak reporter Linda Lake (Tori Spelling) blackmails Clark into doing her bidding, lest she spill his super secret. Nice try, Donna. Clark is no one's b**ch, so he decides to give Lois the "exclusive" on his abilities. P.S. Coming very soon. Don't blink.

# UPDATED 12/4/08:
- Regarding romantic futures for Clark and Lois: "After a near-kiss with Lois, emotions and lust are flying. Their chemistry is charging ful speed ahead, but let's face it, their insecure walls are getting in the way."

UPDATED 9/11/08: Erica Durance will be in more than 13 episodes this season.

* This season's theme is "double identities," Souders says. "It's about the Superman identity emerging as Clark Kent tries to maintain a normal life - or the appearance of a normal life." To that end, he takes a job at the "Daily Planet," right across the desk from Lois Lane. "The camaraderie as they work side-by-side that everyone loves from the DC Comics and all the Superman lore is going to come to fruition this year," Souders says. "The two of them are thrown together in some unfortunate situations for Clark. She becomes a little bit of an obstacle to him saving the world, when he's on a deadline." [...]
(Source: TV Guide Online)

* 07/27 - According to exec producer Brian Wayne Peterson, While Ms. Lang's off "giving Clark some space," the man who would be Super will be growing closer to Lois. "They'll be working together this year at Daily Planet ," Peterson says, "and some friction is going to come out of that."
Not to mention several winks to classic Superman lore - beginning in the season premiere. Teases Peterson: "There might be a phone booth moment between the two of them.
" [...]
(Source: The Ausiello Files)

NEW *The Grim Reaper is once again descending on Smallville, and this time he's not foolin' around.
Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that two pivotal characters will bite the dust in this May's season finale. And in a bit of a departure for Smallville, both deaths will stick. "These characters will die and they will stay dead," maintains my insider. "This is the real deal."
Of course, that's not to say producers aren't planning a twist or two, because they are. But I'm told those twists do not involve bringing either character back to life.
If you're looking for another clue, you're out of luck. I'm not even going to do one of those morbid charts where I assess each character's chances for survival. I wouldn't want to do anything beyond writing this spoilery story to ruin the surprises in store.
Oh, one more little tease won't hurt anyone: One character qualifies as a Smallville vet... the other one, not so much.

Let the speculation (and prayer vigils) begin in the comments section!
(Sources: The Ausiello Files)

The only thing I feel is you.

Last edited by Motoko Ayoama; 03-13-2009 at 12:08 PM
Old 03-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

General Stills

Promo still

Episode #8-17 Hex

(Sources: Krypton Site)

Last edited by Motoko Ayoama; 03-16-2009 at 10:07 AM
Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Post away guys

Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Reposting:

'Smallville' exclusive: Two characters will die | Smallville | Ausiello Files | EW.com

It can't be Lois, Jimmy or Clark. They're canon characters.

My bet is on Davis, Chloe or Tess.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread... LISA hehe

Omg, i haven't seen the OP.. Its wayyyy better then the thread at the spoiler forum!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 03-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

First of all tftnt

Well, it can quite possibly be Davis and Chloe. She's the vet and he's well... fresh meat. We also got the scene where his "mom" stabbed him saying that it would make him stronger. So I guess this death will result in him becoming DD?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

^^
Ya I agree, it soo will be Davis & Chloe

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Anyone wanna go over to TWoP right now?
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Lisa.

OK, I take back what I said. Clark can't possibly die (unless he comes back, which now has been confirmed it's not gonna happen). So it's Chloe, then. The other one, I don't know.

Man, I SO wasn't expecting this.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They would be the only logical choices. Isn't Tess canon also?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

So Chloe's death will tie into Clark's "heartbreaking decision" I am assuming especially now with all these spoilers about Chloe hiding Doomy; running away with Davis.

Nora, I am not even that brave but for amusement just to see them all flip out about the news of a possible AM/Chloe end .. while I do feel a bit bad for them, I have to say I am not at all sad to see Chloe go.

Jennifer, I think Tess is only modeled after a DC character who was Lex's assistant Mercy but not really her if that makes sense.

the captain ღ his first officer
Old 03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread... LISA hehe

Omg, i haven't seen the OP.. Its wayyyy better then the thread at the spoiler forum!
No worries . Well I though people would enjoy more reading the spoilers with this thread looking pretty .

Davis & Chloe or Tess. We agree .

Old 03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
No thanks.

Urghh, this could only mean the evil thread is going to be alive now more than ever.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Why