Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Erica Durance ~ SV S7 Discussion Thread #4: B/c in a lackluster season, Lois and Clois scenes were the silver lining.

Welcome to the 3rd Smallville Season 7 Discussion Thread

Lois Lane Season 7 episode survivor
top 5 episodes

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

Winner
7.11, Siren

While secretly working for Oliver, Chloe intercepts one of Lex's, but she is attacked by the Black Canary, a mystery woman with a subsonic cry. Dinah Lance, Black Canary's alter ego, is a conservative talk show host who is working at the Daily Planet and clashes with Lois. Lex convinces the Black Canary that the Green Arrow and his team are terrorists so she launches an attack on the Green Arrow and Clark. Meanwhile, Lois discovers Oliver's secret.

Lois Lane quotes:

Wait! Hold the doors! Dinah Lance -- the Word of Justice, the right-wing hawk of the airwaves. You're all dressed up. Heading to an execution?

This is gonna be harder than I thought. [ Grunts ] That's for breaking my heart.

Oh, that one will come when you least expect it. Would you put a shirt on or something?

If you think the glistening-muscle- answering-the-door-in-your-bare-chest routine was gonna work... [ Sighs ] ...You were dead-on.

Oh, don't even think of looking at me right now. So, in all those nights together, somewhere between brushing teeth and spooning in the sheets, you didn't think that it might be a good time to mention that you prowled the streets with green leather and a compound bow?

Oh, so, now he's a funny hero. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were Green Arrow!

I can't believe you! You, who were supposedly my boyfriend, arranged for me to be lip-locked with some wannabe hero!

I know. Can you believe this guy? A hydraulic walk-in closet. You're not gonna find that in the Sharper Image catalog. Must be laundry day. I mean, who picks archery as a hobby? That's embarrassing. I'd keep my quiver in the closet, too.

And I got to say, it clears up a lot. It never did make sense how you could blow off a hottie like me.

He's got this one side that I'm not sure I can live with.

Of course it does, Clark. [ Voice breaking ] Can you imagine what it would be like to look into somebody's eyes and know that their destiny is so much greater than yours that you will never compete? You will always be left behind.

No, I can't be left behind one more time. You know, where Ollie's life is going, there's not room for me in it, and I know he'd never admit that, so... ...I had to. I just, um... I can't face another heartbreak down the road. [ Chuckles ] Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich, and famous when I can hang out with you?

Runner Up
7.18, Apocalypse

Clark discovers that Kara sent messages from Krypton in the past that indicate that Brainiac wants to kill Baby Kal-El so Clark will not exist in the future. Clark is torn because he thinks the world would be better off if he had never arrived in Smallville. Jor-El arranges for him to see what life would have been like if Clark hadn't existed - Lex is President of the United States, Kara is raised by the Luthors, Jonathan is alive, Lana is happily married and Chloe and Lois are ace reporters.

Lois Lane quotes:

Clumsy but cute.

Put your camera back in your pants, Olsen. I need you to make another delivery ASAP. Name's Lois, Lois Lane.

So, Kent, do you always bowl women over the first time you meet them?

Talk about sweeping a girl off her feet.

One little problem -- the threat is as phony as my uncle's hairpiece. The missiles don't exist.

He might come across a little stiff on "Larry King," but you're saying he's an android?

They guard that nuclear football better than the Hope Diamond.

Then, stop standing around. Strip.

Kent, this is no time to be modest. Armageddon's minutes away.

If anyone asks, it's a typo. Your name's Louis.

This is a new side to Clark Kent -- mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper.

Hey, mi desktop es su desktop. What are you looking up?

Hey, you know what? Why don't we go drown our sorrows? Why don't I buy you a brew? You look like you could use one. Seriously, check out your driver's license. We're legal now.

Third
7.09, Gemini

Clark returns to Smallville from the Fortress and tells Lana that Kara is gone. Clark tells Lana they should team up to bring Lex down, so she gives him all the information she's gathered so far, including a report on a man named Adrian, who was infected with an alien substance. Adrian secretly plants a bomb on Chloe and tells Lois if she doesn't get Lex to admit the truth about his experiments with 33.1, he will detonate the bomb. Chloe, thinking she is about to die, confesses to Jimmy that she is a meteor freak.

Lois Lane quotes:

My sources tell me you run some kind of an ant farm except instead of ants, it's humans and instead of a farm, it's a lab.

Oh, great. I'm fired, aren't I? Well, luckily, I just finished putting the bells and whistles on my résumé. I would hire me in a second.

Can't wait to watch him dull his shredder with my stories. You want to bury the truth, buy the media.

Today was just an example of why it's not a good idea for us to be together and work together. It's too complicated. And I didn't even drag you to all the places i usually ruin a relationship.

Whoever he is, we sure as hell aren't gonna work together.

Fourth
7.02 - Kara

Clark and Lois discover Kara's spaceship but before they can open it, Kara appears and knocks Lois out. Clark is shocked after Kara tells him she is there to protect baby Kal-El. Despite Kara's appearance, a despondent Clark decides that without Lana there is nothing keeping him in Smallville, and heads to the Fortress of Solitude to begin his training as a superhero. However, Jor-El tells him Kara's father -- Zor-El, who is Jor-El's brother -- is evil and Kara is dangerous, therefore Clark must stay in Smallville to find out why she came to Earth. Lex makes a stunning discovery regarding Lana and Project 33.1.

Lois Lane quotes:

You can't break up with me, Clark. We're not even a couple.

Well, what about the farm? You can't just let the corn die on the vine.

And based on this algae, it looks like it's been underwater for a while.

You are gonna want to lock me in the loony bin when I tell you this, but Clark and I just saw a spaceship.

Well, I'll let you know if I'm seeing double when I'm typing my story.

Didn't anyone teach you that eavesdropping is rude?

This ship is far from sunk, bow tie. I happen to have a contact in the Air Force who supplied me with these. They're satellite photos showing a caravan of trucks driving from the dam to a grain silo in Granville. Does that look like smoke and mirrors to you?

Oh, my God. It's official. I found the holy grail.

Am I hearing things, or did you just offer me a job?

Fifth
7.01 - Bizarro

Clark confronts Bizarro, the last wraith from the Phantom Zone, and the ensuing fight causes the dam to break and a torrent of water rushes towards the land. Lex, having just been arrested for Lana's murder, is submerged under water in a patrol car, but is saved by a mysterious young woman. Lois manages to pull Chloe to safety but her cousin is pronounced dead at the hospital. The same woman who saved Lex reappears at the Kent farm and is revealed to be Kara Kent A.K.A. Supergirl, Clark's cousin from Krypton.

Lois Lane quotes:

Hang on, Chlo. I'll get us out of here.

The last thing I remember, I was pulling an eight-inch knife out of my gut, and there was blood everywhere. I dialed Chloe, and I had this... this chill, and my hands started to tingle, and then I must have passed out.

If this is another heart-to-heart about Lana, I don't mean to be insensitive, but Chloe is fighting for her life, and I am barely keeping it together, so one more ounce of emotion -- I might just lose it. So make yourself useful for once. Just stay here and make sure nothing happens to my cuz, okay?

Uh, maybe where I told you I'd be. Although I got zilch. Lex's men must have cleared everything out before the cops came.

Slow down there, tiger. A little personal-space breach.

And on what planet is that you, Smallville?

Clark, there you are. I forgive you.

I know you are. And I know you didn't mean it. You were just in shock. I heard about Lana on the news. Clark, I'm so sorry. Look, all I can say is... at first you don't know how you'll ever make it through, but somehow you do. Just trust me on this one. But if you ever grab my ass again, I will be taking your head with me when I go. Okay?

Lois Lane Season 7
rescue scene survivor top 3 scenes

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

Winner
6. Clark saves Lois from being arrested by the government in Apocalypse

Runner up
1. Clark saves Lois and the boy from the dam in Bizarro

Third
4. Clark saves Lois and Kara from her crazy stalker in Fracture

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 10-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Post away!

| ray
Old 10-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 10-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

No problem.

| ray
Old 10-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm I'm looking at our episode list and I think I probably voted for Apocalypse to win best ep.
Rachel
Old 10-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Apocalypse was definitely the best episode of Season 7!

Diana
Old 10-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

In all aspects

Rach, I think I did too but we were outvoted often in the survivors as I remember

| ray
Old 10-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah that seemed to happen a lot
Rachel
Old 10-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Scenes, episodes .. even outfits

| ray
Old 10-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

You just can't win 'em all
Rachel
Old 10-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Guess so but the ones that got voted out early were amazing so it was kinda surprising (Silver dress, Lucy...)

| ray
Old 10-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knowww
Rachel
Old 10-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

There there ...

| ray
Old 10-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol thanks
Rachel
Old 10-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

I wanted a cap of her putting her arm around him as they walked out but couldn't find one at that point

| ray