Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Once upon a time in Smallville, there was a strange beak found under a nest of angels and trolls. Suddenly, Lois encountered Isis who punched pillows naked with honey bees buzzing around wombats who danced enthusiatically and broke around the bread with aplomb. Justin Timbertley watched Julie talking to Summer having lunch with Erica Durance swam in Merlin magic jello named Tom Welling. Suddenly Isis squirted beer all around Steve Carell, causing Clark Jr. to run to Lois shouting about monsters and sex. Lois greased her heart with Ex-Lax and ice lollies then ate hearts made of cheese and Gaga make-up next, which screamed like terrified little Peltons in pools. Then squirrels devoured cakes insanely, clawing weirdly at nothing important like mad hyenas fighting over trees with Barbie. Lots of confetti fell up over Finn and Brittany, which made Lois relieved that Dave found Holly Holliday rapping Eminem style beats, looking ugly and sweaty with huge leaves hanging from nothing much. The lala lama was dead after eating clocks with pepper and Tina Hobley. Next, Lois Bennett and Ginny Goodwin fought the troll single handedly whilst Batman stared naked at Gemma from Boston Luthor. Braniac stole Glee from Shuester who hit the peanuts with insanity causing mice to sing and break some fists. While Carrie Bradshaw bought shoes from Gucci Sue the Grinch stole Netflix from Brittany Weirdo. She slammed the door hard which seemed to aggravate her so Stefan grabbed dozens of roses and chocolates and gave kittens with bows around their tails so angrily purring until they clawed Mr. Magoo. Elsewhere, Superman robbed Brittabot because she hated having Annie Oakley licking stamps before breakfast. After Caroline jogged to Italy, she crashed into Lois smoking a doobie with Harry Henderson and Holly Holiday sexting with Terri Berry

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 01-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys it's a 300 word story. The last two words should say "The end" .
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel