Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase.This.Light (View Post)
Oh wow Jill, never really saw it coming even though it sounded like you were voting for Charade.

JB, is Charade your fave episode of the season?

WIth 6 votes I declare Idol the winner

I'll do the official post later.
My favorite episode of the season is Salvation just not when it comes to Lois. Charade and Idol were both my favorites when it comes to Lois I went with the one I watch more now but Idol was more Classic Lois while Charade was such a powerful acting episode. That last scene with Tom and Erica, they both knock it out of the park. Tom even surprised me with just how much he has grown as an actor. And the scene with the blur after Max tried to go through her mind to find out who he is, just wow. Also loved the Chloe-Lois scene in it, finally a good scene with them.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charade had so much win too! But Idol was just such an insightful episode for Lois.

Lois Lane Season 9
Episode Survivor Winner

as voted by posters on the Erica Durance board.

908 - Idol

Lois attempts to resolve her feelings about Clark with the aid of a psychologist. Meanwhile, superpowered twins Zan and Jayna come to Metropolis to help their idol, the Blur, but botch their efforts and Clark takes the blame.

Lois Lane's Lines:

Easy, Armstrong. This space case is buried in research. I've got like two weeks' worth of work to catch up on.

Believe it or not, my eject-seat malfunction... wasn't totally about you.

When I want to talk about it, I'll send up a smoke signal.

Did I ever tell you that before Christmas, I used to unwrap all my presents and then re-wrap them while my parents were still sleeping?

I don't think it's powdered sugar, Smallville. Lois Lane, Daily Planet. Care to comment on at illegal activities you've been up to that got you trussed up like a turkey?

Now, that's what I call a scoop.

First, The Blur doesn't call for weeks, and now he's overnighting our boys in blue? Of course, he's probably tailspinning into the stratosphere because he doesn't have his go-to girl to keep him grounded.

When is the D.A. not out for blood? He's just trying to cover up his dirty connections. Listen, I am not your Blur girl on this one.

Well, that would require a certain supersomeone to actually find five minutes to give me a call.

All my flannel's at the dry cleaner's. Go figure.

Ah. Leave it alone, Inspector Gadget. I have a top-secret interview I'm doing for an exposé on the hush-hush. So don't follow me.

Okay, well, they're as real as you and me right now. More real, actually. And despite some flashes of some serious NC-17 violence, really, the situation involves clothes... coming off -- you know, naked. Skin, skin on skin, just -- [ Clears throat ] Lots of skin.

What is this, "Nightline"? All right, yes, I'm doing the virtual "Kama Sutra" with Clark Kent. My desk is soft-core central.

Speak of the devil. The Halley's Comet of phone dating himself. [ Chuckles ] Sayonara, superstud.

Remember 8-Tracks and rotary phones? That's him -- ancient history. And the fact that you haven't gotten that news flash means I'm probably wasting my time with all this head-shrink mumbo-jumbo stuff.

Two hours to get here with the monorail down. Chalk another one up to the Blundering Blur. He may have stopped a diamond heist, but his blackout belly flop has crippled Metropolis. And the scavengers have already started circling. District attorney Ray Sacks, my pet research project.

Since his Christmas-card roster reads like a Soprano's hit list. I call him "Sacks-ophone" 'cause he loves to blow his own horn!

I think it's pretty obvious. Either The Blur is hitting a quarterlife crisis, or his ego has gotten really supersized.

Oh, man! I don't know how old-school journalists broke a story without breaking somebody's neck. I will never take you for granted again, I swear.

Oh, you want to go there? Let me tell you about second chances, buddy. There's a way you treat a woman. It's called respect.

So just because you're some fancy hero...

There is no try, Skywalker. You have superpowers. Why don't you pick up a phone?

Smallville!

Yeah. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about my carbon footprint lately, and I figured, you know, we could start carpooling. I thought, you know, the ride would give us a chance to get past the whole kiss-and-run of it all, and...get to know each other better.

I'm going to save you a lot of time and money, okay? It's all your parents' fault.

Oh, she had to take off. Family issues. Look, I know you think you're pretty good at this head-shrinking stuff. But thanks to you, my head is about to explode, and I don't know what to do. I focused on the man in my dreams, and now I found out that my mystery caller and Clark are the same person.

Unbelievable. Up until today, he couldn't lie his way out of a speeding ticket. And -- and now he can hold down an alter ego?

Okay, they're not that different. My mystery caller is brave and selfless, and so is Clark... in his own way. I can't believe how difficult this must have been for him to carry his secret all the time. I just want to tell him that it doesn't matter to me. But... maybe coming clean isn't the best idea, either. Right now, Clark has this really big decision to make. And more than anything, I just want to help, but I'm not sure how. Wait. I know what I have to do. Thanks, doc. You're a gem. There's got to be something to this therapy stuff.

Zip it, counselor. I'm Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, and I'm here to tell you that I know The Blur. The D.A. says that a true hero would come forward. Well, The Blur can't. It's because he knows that the best way for him to protect you and me is to steer clear of all this political hoopla and remain the one thing that you and I need most -- a light in the darkness, a symbol for us to believe in when all other hope is lost. I've looked into The Blur's heart, and I can tell you that his intentions are good. Let The Blur be the hero he needs to be.

You talk a good game, counselor. But you don't believe a word of it. All your shady back-room deals with organized crime have just come home to roost. I've picked out a nice little font for my exposé. "Shady Sacks Sucks the City Dry."

You can't reveal yourself to the cameras. You mean too much to the city... to the world. Clark... I know that you've been living two lives and having to lie to me about it every day.

I've always known, deep down, that you were a hero.

But just looking at the facts -- what's easier to believe? That there was some phone glitch, or that the farm guy who sits across from me every day is a superpowered hero?

But it would be so much easier if they were the same person. When I heard The Blur's voice again, something stirred inside of me. But my thoughts... I keep going back to Clark. That scared guy who stepped down onto that ledge to save me.

This isn't what I had in mind when you said you wanted to meet in the copy room, but, hey, I'm open.

It's okay. It's my hero complex to resolve. I take the nicest guy that I know, and I weigh him down with all this shining armor. And it's not fair. Nobody can be two different people.

Personally... I don't mind the bump in your geek factor. But, professionally, there are these newfangled things you can try. They're called contacts.

Don't worry, Smallville. I'll only call you four-eyes every once in a while. [ Sighs ] But just so you're clear on one thing.

Quote:
Lois Lane
Season 9 episode survivor.

Images courtesy of Images courtesy of HOTN-CAPS.COM, gifs made by Katie, Ray and Leanne (onebreath)

901 - Savior

Eliminated Round 9

902 - Metallo

Eliminated Round 10

903 - Rabid

Eliminated Round 16

904 - Echo

Eliminated Round 6

905 - Roulette

Eliminated Round 2

906 - Crossfire

Eliminated Round 15

908 - Idol

Lois attempts to resolve her feelings about Clark with the aid of a psychologist. Meanwhile, superpowered twins Zan and Jayna come to Metropolis to help their idol, the Blur, but botch their efforts and Clark takes the blame.

Lois Lane's Lines:

Easy, Armstrong. This space case is buried in research. I've got like two weeks' worth of work to catch up on.

Believe it or not, my eject-seat malfunction... wasn't totally about you.

When I want to talk about it, I'll send up a smoke signal.

Did I ever tell you that before Christmas, I used to unwrap all my presents and then re-wrap them while my parents were still sleeping?

I don't think it's powdered sugar, Smallville. Lois Lane, Daily Planet. Care to comment on at illegal activities you've been up to that got you trussed up like a turkey?

Now, that's what I call a scoop.

First, The Blur doesn't call for weeks, and now he's overnighting our boys in blue? Of course, he's probably tailspinning into the stratosphere because he doesn't have his go-to girl to keep him grounded.

When is the D.A. not out for blood? He's just trying to cover up his dirty connections. Listen, I am not your Blur girl on this one.

Well, that would require a certain supersomeone to actually find five minutes to give me a call.

All my flannel's at the dry cleaner's. Go figure.

Ah. Leave it alone, Inspector Gadget. I have a top-secret interview I'm doing for an exposé on the hush-hush. So don't follow me.

Okay, well, they're as real as you and me right now. More real, actually. And despite some flashes of some serious NC-17 violence, really, the situation involves clothes... coming off -- you know, naked. Skin, skin on skin, just -- [ Clears throat ] Lots of skin.

What is this, "Nightline"? All right, yes, I'm doing the virtual "Kama Sutra" with Clark Kent. My desk is soft-core central.

Speak of the devil. The Halley's Comet of phone dating himself. [ Chuckles ] Sayonara, superstud.

Remember 8-Tracks and rotary phones? That's him -- ancient history. And the fact that you haven't gotten that news flash means I'm probably wasting my time with all this head-shrink mumbo-jumbo stuff.

Two hours to get here with the monorail down. Chalk another one up to the Blundering Blur. He may have stopped a diamond heist, but his blackout belly flop has crippled Metropolis. And the scavengers have already started circling. District attorney Ray Sacks, my pet research project.

Since his Christmas-card roster reads like a Soprano's hit list. I call him "Sacks-ophone" 'cause he loves to blow his own horn!

I think it's pretty obvious. Either The Blur is hitting a quarterlife crisis, or his ego has gotten really supersized.

Oh, man! I don't know how old-school journalists broke a story without breaking somebody's neck. I will never take you for granted again, I swear.

Oh, you want to go there? Let me tell you about second chances, buddy. There's a way you treat a woman. It's called respect.

So just because you're some fancy hero...

There is no try, Skywalker. You have superpowers. Why don't you pick up a phone?

Smallville!

Yeah. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about my carbon footprint lately, and I figured, you know, we could start carpooling. I thought, you know, the ride would give us a chance to get past the whole kiss-and-run of it all, and...get to know each other better.

I'm going to save you a lot of time and money, okay? It's all your parents' fault.

Oh, she had to take off. Family issues. Look, I know you think you're pretty good at this head-shrinking stuff. But thanks to you, my head is about to explode, and I don't know what to do. I focused on the man in my dreams, and now I found out that my mystery caller and Clark are the same person.

Unbelievable. Up until today, he couldn't lie his way out of a speeding ticket. And -- and now he can hold down an alter ego?

Okay, they're not that different. My mystery caller is brave and selfless, and so is Clark... in his own way. I can't believe how difficult this must have been for him to carry his secret all the time. I just want to tell him that it doesn't matter to me. But... maybe coming clean isn't the best idea, either. Right now, Clark has this really big decision to make. And more than anything, I just want to help, but I'm not sure how. Wait. I know what I have to do. Thanks, doc. You're a gem. There's got to be something to this therapy stuff.

Zip it, counselor. I'm Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, and I'm here to tell you that I know The Blur. The D.A. says that a true hero would come forward. Well, The Blur can't. It's because he knows that the best way for him to protect you and me is to steer clear of all this political hoopla and remain the one thing that you and I need most -- a light in the darkness, a symbol for us to believe in when all other hope is lost. I've looked into The Blur's heart, and I can tell you that his intentions are good. Let The Blur be the hero he needs to be.

You talk a good game, counselor. But you don't believe a word of it. All your shady back-room deals with organized crime have just come home to roost. I've picked out a nice little font for my exposé. "Shady Sacks Sucks the City Dry."

You can't reveal yourself to the cameras. You mean too much to the city... to the world. Clark... I know that you've been living two lives and having to lie to me about it every day.

I've always known, deep down, that you were a hero.

But just looking at the facts -- what's easier to believe? That there was some phone glitch, or that the farm guy who sits across from me every day is a superpowered hero?

But it would be so much easier if they were the same person. When I heard The Blur's voice again, something stirred inside of me. But my thoughts... I keep going back to Clark. That scared guy who stepped down onto that ledge to save me.

This isn't what I had in mind when you said you wanted to meet in the copy room, but, hey, I'm open.

It's okay. It's my hero complex to resolve. I take the nicest guy that I know, and I weigh him down with all this shining armor. And it's not fair. Nobody can be two different people.

Personally... I don't mind the bump in your geek factor. But, professionally, there are these newfangled things you can try. They're called contacts.

Don't worry, Smallville. I'll only call you four-eyes every once in a while. [ Sighs ] But just so you're clear on one thing.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
909 - Pandora

Eliminated Round 12

910 - Disciple

Eliminated Round 5

911/12 - Absolute Justice

Eliminated Round 3

913 - Warrior

Eliminated Round 1

914 - Persuasion

Eliminated Round 14

915 - Conspiracy

Eliminated Round 4

916 - Escape

Eliminated Round 8

Old 07-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
918 - Upgrade

Eliminated Round 7

919 - Charade

Runner up

921 - Hostage

Eliminated Round 11

922 - Salvation

Eliminated Round 13

Thanks everyone for voting.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay for Idol!
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 07-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that can be the spoiler dance smile!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay!
Rachel
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't had a chance to work on the next survivor yet. Maybe tonight I can do a little.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Absolute Fan

WOOT WOOT!

Karen, if you're stressed out with your essay or anything, I would say don't worry about the next survivor yet. Unless you really want to of course.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not so much stressed out Katie. It's just draining.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Karen, take your time.
Rachel
Old 07-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was gonna work on it now because it's fun but the site I used to for caps has been suspended
Old 07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh shiz. Oh wait, it's the costume survivor right so you only need pics of Erica. You can use erica-durance.org then.
Rachel
Old 07-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was using a different site because the images tended to be of a better quality but I'm gonna go there.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh okay.
Rachel