Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that would have been cool.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 02-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As I said, I had such high hopes. I think also because Tom directed the episode I expected more Clois. But it was more geared towards the JSA.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well we know TW's directing 2 eps this year. Hopefull his second ep is more Cloisy.
Rachel
Old 02-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes!!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh and I have to say this ep was way better than John's last attempt last year with Legion and it advanced the storylines in SV much better too.
Rachel
Old 02-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I knew it would be 10x better than Legion just because Lois was in the episode and no Lana.

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
Old 02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

True that
Rachel
Old 02-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

I actually didn't mind that there wasn't a lot of Clois. I loved that they gave more clues to Clark about his future. Martian Manhunter finally getting his powers back! I liked the Oliver/Hawkman scenes and Dr. Fate was cool!
Clark telling the Justice Society his stance on heroism was great and I love that they all know that he isn't out for revenge and wants to help because he can! Lois getting a front page story on the Justice Society! Tess' part was surprising in the end too. J'Onn and Oliver hanging out with Chloe just eating dinner and not hero work is I'm so glad they did that. J'onn's cookie mention
Old 02-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

There were a lot of great things in there for regular fans of the show as well as all the comic book lovers who watch the show.
Rachel
Old 02-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I absolutely loved it. In fact I didn't expect to love it this much.

I don't know THAT much about the comics, but oh my gosh I love Dr. Fate. He was just plain cool. I totally geeked out!

I love how he said, "Thank you" and was all flattered when Lois said, "Nice helmet". I think he missed the sarcasm. LOL! I got goosebumps when he told Lois that Clark's the one she will need and vice versa. It's funny because you already know that, but it was still huge to actually see and hear it. I also loved how after her encounter with Dr. Fate, Lois went, "I wonder if he does horoscopes". LOL!

The last Clois scene was really sweet. Lois was so reluctant telling Clark about her fate and Clark was all smiles because he realized they'll end up together. That was awesome.

My only complaint about this episode is that some scenes dragged a little, but there's no way this episode doesn't get a 10/10 from me.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 02-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think lois was reluctant to tell Clark because she doens't think Dr Fate was talking about him, that's why she replied the way she did. That you make your own fate. She wants it to be him it is him and someday she will know.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, Lois definitely didn't think Dr. Fate was talking about Clark. Why would she? Unless she still suspects that Clark is the Blur, she wouldn't immediately think of Clark when Dr. Fate said "savior/sentient power". That's probably also why she tempered what she said with him and just said "something about how I'll be there for him and he'll be there for me" as opposed to saying what Dr. Fate actually told her. I've seen some great posts on DI about that and I'll get more into it with my review.
Rachel
Old 02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think between this episode and Disciple it seems Lois has put those ideas about Clark and The Blur to bed, comments like "Clark, there aren't any secrets in your life worthy of the front page" and her not telling him what Dr Fate said make me believe that.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure about that. Remember her look of disappointment and surprise when Clark left her in Disciple, followed by her smile after she felt the wind on her face and then said "The galaxy will still be there next week"? Something's up.
Rachel
Old 02-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I thought that at first, but then her comment in the final scene made me re-think it.