Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2012, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

it would be cool if he guest star on it one day
Old 01-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think he will.. i think the perfect time will be when the movie is close to coming out.. they meet him at some convention or something lol.. wonder how sheldon feels by then LOL!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

new game Paramount Takes Bold New Approach With 'Star Trek' Game - Hollywood Reporter
Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 AM
New Fan

Last edited by edfan000; 01-31-2012 at 03:24 PM
Old 01-31-2012, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh that game post i did.. it happened to be old.. it was thr's mistake
Old 02-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

fun!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

is this the one you mean?

~icon by Nikole
Old 02-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh No They Didn't! - MORE star trek filming pics
Old 02-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

great! looks like Spock and Uhura are both in that scene with Ben, who seems to be the baddie

~icon by Nikole
Old 02-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

which means the rumors were true.. looks like they maybe out for blood with the spoiled pics
Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

there's a video on set footage now.. i dont think they will be pleased about that..

benedict on zach

Quote:
With all the hullabaloo caused by the recently leaked photos from the "Star Trek 2" set, people are getting a wee bit distracted from the bigger picture surrounding the film: They're actually making the sequel, people! Let's be content with that happy news and the fact that all our favorite castmembers from the first film have returned, as well as a few very welcome additions, chief among them current actor-in-everything Benedict Cumberbatch.

MTV News recently caught up with the "Sherlock," "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" and "War Horse" actor to find out how things are going on set and his thoughts about his castmates' very high praise for how the British actor has elevated their collective game.

"Well, it's very sweet to say," Cumberbatch told us at Elton John's Oscar viewing party in regards to Chris Pine's compliments. "I actually did a year at drama school, so I'm not that trained; I'm not that classical, but I'm flattered. I think they are brilliant on that show, and it's a real privilege to be on that set. There's a patter and a kind of knowledge of who they're playing and the other main characters, which I'm learning a lot from. It's just good fun. It's great to work with Chris. He's very professional. So is Zach [Quinto], who I've been working a lot with; I adore him, he's a brilliant, brilliant guy.

"I'm kinda getting busy with the film now," Cumberbatch teased of his villainous character's actions in and around deep space. "I've been away doing other things — 'The Hobbit,' which was fantastic. And so my part of the film is really sorta kicking in now. It's great fun, great, great fun. But what I'm trying to say is it's a great thing to come into something that everybody's familiar with and knows each other very well. So it's [in] a weird way a very easy thing to get up to speed with, because everybody is so welcoming and gets along with one another."
'Star Trek 2' Cast 'Welcoming' To Benedict Cumberbatch - MTV Movie News| MTV
Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

well, I'm pleased, so

~icon by Nikole
Old 02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome
Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Star Trek Sequel: "Overwhelming Schedule, but in All the Right Ways," Says Zachary Quinto - E! Online