Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“When I heard them saying nice things on the red carpet… that was the thing that really struck [me] to my core, and it got to a point - it was like a tipping point, I’d say - where I was signing something [and] I heard Zachary [Quinto] saying something very complimentary about me and I started to cry. I was looking down and signing and this fan said, ‘Are you okay?’ I said, ‘Yeah, it’s really windy out here, my eyes are stinging’.”
Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Star Trek Into Darkness reaction made me cry' - Movies News - Digital Spy
Old 05-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww Benedict more awesome sheldon stuff on zach hahaa

Old 05-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

that got me excited hahaa
Old 05-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
in a fight to the death among your cast, who would win?
In real life? Well, Benedict's character would win, I think, sadly, for the people of the universe. I'm gonna go with [Zachary] Quinto though.

Why?
He's a big dude. He's strong. He's got ... he's a soulful man, I bet he could fight. I've never seen him fight though, except epically in the movie.

Does he like to win?
No, no, no, he's not competitive. I think he's just well-built.
Questions and Answers With Alice Eve | NextMovie
Old 05-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

peace bitch i love that pic haha
Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Star Trek fans everywhere have been watching, sharing and re-watching The Challenge, a sly Audi ad that, as a comedy vehicle, comfortably seats a pair of mismatched Spocks: Leonard Nimoy, the television and sci-fi icon, and his on-screen heir, Zachary Quinto, who wears the ears in Star Trek Into Darkness.

They are trash-talking frenemies in the mini-movie, but Trek producer Bryan Burke says that in grand Spock tradition there’s a vast emotion hidden behind that frosty artifice.”Their relationship is not a working relationship at all,” Burke said. ”They’re family.”

”We spend a lot of time together, we keep in touch,” Quinto said in February just a few days after he filmed the Audi ad. “He’s a great friend. I value his presence in my life far beyond the experience we had making the first Star Trek movie and I’m grateful that it brought us together but now the friendship is a thing — it’s own thing. I love Leonard a lot.”

Either way, the Spocks stage their own reunions month in and month out. Star Trek Into Darkness writer and producer Damon Lindelof said the friendship is light years removed from that photo-op first meeting.

“Zach and Leonard mind-melded in first sight and have been inseparable ever since,” Lindleof said. “I have never seen a more wonderful shared respect between actors.”
Spocks United: Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto meld a friendship for the ages | PopWatch | EW.com
Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww
Old 05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ana Gasteyer ‏@AnaGasteyer 19 May
my happy obsession this weekend is how good @ZacharyQuinto is in #startrek.
Quote:
thanks @AnaGasteyer it was really nice to see you last night. more soon i hope...