Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

apparently zach and miles spent nye together there were some pics.

I love zach and susan hehe. the prank call of jesse tyler ferguson was awesome too jesse thought it was cherry hahaa
Old 01-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

w. alice eve

Old 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is cool...
Quote:
“Part of the reason I did ‘The Voice’ is because of Pittsburgh. I was talking to my family and to Zachary Quinto, whom my cousin was dating at the time. He went to Carnegie Mellon, and in a weird butterfly-effect way, if he wouldn’t have gone, he wouldn’t have influenced me to go, and I wouldn’t have done this,” Wolpert said. (x)

Discovering musical theater in high school was an even bigger influence. His two favorites are “Les Miserables” and “Spring Awakening,” but he was probably biased toward the latter. Its original star and Tony Award nominee, Jonathan Groff, is Mr. Wolpert’s cousin.

In fact, late last year Mr. Groff and then-boyfriend, Pittsburgh native Zachary Quinto, stopped by the Apple Store on Walnut Street, where Mr. Wolpert worked.

"They actually pushed me over the edge [to audition]," he said
TV & Radio - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Old 01-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
‏@HowardStern

Thank you, @zacharyquinto, for sharing so much with me and my audience today. #LLAP pic.twitter.com/K165RUCxu4
Old 01-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Zach is a dear friend and a really amazing human being. just the right soul to play someone as extraordinary as spock and a gorgeous human being and a great, great actor to work with. - Benedict
Old 01-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww cute
Old 01-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4&l=ace415175e
Old 01-20-2014, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice!