Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zach in 4x01: "Orientation" & 4x02: "Jump, Push, Fall" episode discussion.

Claire struggles with adjusting to her new life in college when a mysterious death thrusts her into the spotlight once again. Elsewhere, Hiro and Ando continue their noble quest to help people by promoting their abilities. Angela fears Nathan will soon discover his true identity; while Matt is haunted by an unexpected visitor seeking something he has lost. Tracy Strauss and H.R.G. join forces, looking for the key to unlock the motive behind a horrific crime. Meanwhile, Peter uses his abilities for good, but he is soon called upon to aid an old friend. While the heroes adjust to their new surroundings, a mysterious carnival clan, led by ringleader Samuel, sets their sights on familiar faces. James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto also star.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Its back! Finally!~

I must say the premiere was fantastic and I enjoy what they are doing with Sylar and Parkman at the moment. Though I am still a bit wary of how things with Samuel will go as the season progresses.

BTW: Thank you for the thread Rella.
Lidstrom 25:17 “Blessed is he who, in the name of his fans and Lord Stanley, leads his team through the tunnel, and onto the ice, for he is truly his team’s captain. And he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who attempt to poison and destroy his brothers, on their path to victory. ……And you will know this is Hockeytown when we lay our vengeance upon you!”
Old 09-22-2009, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loveeeeeeeed the episode

Zach was really amazing, but he always is I really like how they've put Sylar in Matt's head and it turned out pretty good. It has given us very good scenes between the two of them
Old 09-22-2009, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TBH, I think that some characters acted a bit out of character - including Sylar, which is actually a given there, since he isn't really himself but more of something that Matt kinda "came up with". But hey, I loved the Sylar in Matt's head! Especially the scene at the police station.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed that scene too and also the scene with the group Those scenes were so goooood.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

The scene in the police station was hilarious. I still wonder when Sylar will get his body back though. With the way the writers are it might not happen until the end of the current arc, but I sure hope its sooner.
Lidstrom 25:17 “Blessed is he who, in the name of his fans and Lord Stanley, leads his team through the tunnel, and onto the ice, for he is truly his team’s captain. And he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who attempt to poison and destroy his brothers, on their path to victory. ……And you will know this is Hockeytown when we lay our vengeance upon you!”
Old 09-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Sylar in Matt's head was actually much funnier and better than the Sylar Angela "saw" in her dream.

Hm, I'm not sure when Sylar will actually get his body back, but I don't think it will take that long. We've already seen the little ripple in Nathan's face, so he could always accidentally change back into Sylar. Plus, there was this one scene in the preview trailer from Comic-Con, where Sylar crawled out of that grave. I don't think that was a dream or in someone's head. That one was real, so it must happen soon. But then again, that's only my view of this.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree, It was funnier than the Sylar in Angela's dream.

Hmmm.... With Sylar unraveling, I can see Angela panicking and trying to kill and dispose of him while forgetting about his regeneration, thus we get Sylar crawling out of a grave. But I really don't know how this one is going to go.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I havent had a chance to watch all the episode yet, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get to sit back and relax and cath up this weekend. Its been a crap week

Sounds like everyone enjoyed it though I can't wait to see these scenes in the police station

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 09-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

It was definitely a good episode. I really liked seeing Sylar haunt Matt and Angela, but especially Angela. She deserves it after what she did to Sylar and Nathan. I was wondering how they were going to keep showing Zach if Sylar and Nathan are combined, but this was a great direction. Very cool And Zach really brought it all to the table.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I managed to watch it last night. I thought it was a good episode. In terms of premieres, I dunno..it could've had more bang. Still, disappointed the ratings were all kinds of crappy for it. Hopefully it will make enough fans want to tune in this Monday as well

ZQ was great..I loved the Matt / Sylar scenes. Mostly because of Sylar...and also partly because Im not Matt's biggest fan. Put two and two together...and its great

Even watching Adrian play Sylar playing Nathan ( ) and having those little moments, and glimpses of Sylar was great. Im not sure exactly how long they can actually continue this storyline before it gets a bit old..but we'll see.

As for the other storylines..The carnival seems interesting. Robert Knepper is ..I'm still not overly interesting in Hiro/Ando...or Claire's storyline. And I'll be the only one who says it, but I missed the pretty that is Mohinder. (Not the stupid though..if he's back this season, please let him be smarter than last season.. )

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 09-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I think we can put the ratings issues up to just how many shows premiered last Monday. There were 4 or 5 really big shows with season premieres in that time frame.

Sylar tormenting Matt is the best thing to happen in a while, its too funny.

They can't carry that whole Adrian playing Sylar playing Nathan thing for too long, it would get pretty boring pretty fast.

I've never been a Claire fan, and the Hiro/Ando stuff used to be a lot funnier. I understand you wanting Mohinder back, I miss him, he's great when he's not making bone-headed decisions.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

We'll see. Atleast premiere seems to be well-received by most fans...that bodes well

Quote:
They can't carry that whole Adrian playing Sylar playing Nathan thing for too long, it would get pretty boring pretty fast.
Yeah..unless they have Sylar playing Nathan on purpose..kinda like in 5YG, where he had everyone fooled. Which, they can't really do now because Angella/Noah/Matt know he's not really Nathan.

Oh its confusing. I dont know where they are going with the storyline

Old 09-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd guess we'll have our Sylar back by the end of October. They'll probably draw it out a bit, but it'll be over fairly quickly.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The scene of Matt at the group meeting and then Sylar all of a sudden shows up, has to be my favorite scene of Sylars. Sylar screwing with Matt's mind definitely made the episodes more interesting.

Though Sylar def. looked really good in that suit during the Angela and Sylar scene!