Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
Isnt that kid the guy who was Hillary Duff's best friend in A Cinderella Story? (Dont laugh..I had to watch it with my little cousin
You weren't the only one thinking that I noticed it right away. I'm a big fan of that movie

I have to agree with Rella - Sylar totally rocked this episode!

I'm a little nervous about the kid. I don't know what's going to happen with him but its sure going to be interesting to see..I this show!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Sylar was awesome in this episode. So many great moments. I also loved that line when he told the mother that even he didn't need to use his power to know that she was lying

Zachary was looking super hot in this episode i.e. just look at my icon I was dying in that scene

I like the kid that is joining Sylar in this road trip they are taking I liked Dan Byrd since the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:38 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by =-Kathy-> (View Post)
I really liked Sylar's line that went something like "Even without any superpowers I can tell you're lying."
Yeah, that was pretty good.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007 (View Post)
I liked Dan Byrd since the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.
The Hills Have Eyes! That was the other place I'd seen him
Old 02-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007 (View Post)

I like the kid that is joining Sylar in this road trip they are taking I liked Dan Byrd since the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.
Oh yeah.....thats right. I forgot about that role.

It should be interesting to see what happens down the road with Sylar and the kid.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 02-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Another goooooood episode.

Sylar - He was just hilarious this episode. His lines + his face expression = FTW. They way he argued with that Luke's mother, just LOL.
I just seriously don't get that kid though, I mean killing your father to save a guy that wants to kill your own family - I don't know if I buy that BS tbh.

Hiro - I loved him! He was just great finally and his lines cracked me up: "I'm powerless. The hero's path is never easy."; "I'll take their adress. Send the money later." and "Thank you, I'll send money for gas."

Matt/Momo/Ando/Hiro - I absolutely was in love in their all scenes together! Finally. This is what makes this show great, just let the characters interact with each other. But still I'm annoyed by Matt's sudden "gift" aka drawing the future. Lame, lame. And I hope Daphne will survive, her character is fantastic.

Peter - I liked how he got all angry in the end, but seriously you just should have killed your bastard bro, Pete.
P: "How many times are we gonna do this?"
N: "As many times as it takes."
LOL, LOL.

Tracy - Ummm, no. She's so weak, Nate almost bought her with those pretty lies, pffff. I really don't care what's going to happen to her.

Nathan - I'm still WTH about him all the time. And the things he says...it's like a mentally ill guy talking or something. And Angela approving it? Letting him/them hurt Peter? Wow. That woman won't stop to amaze me, but I just can't hate her.

HRG/Claire - HRG was awesome, I knew he won't kill Peter, he's too lovely to do that. I enjoyed also his scenes with Nathan. Claire was ok, I liked how she stepped to defend the others and took bullets, that was awesome. I have no idea who "Rebel" is, it can be Micah indeed, but I don't know about Claude... He would text a teenager? That doesn't fit his style imo. But anyway I'm curious about the whole thing.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't know that guy was Luke's father

I loved Hiro last night with those lines, and when he held up the shirt that said "Rednecks make the Best Lovers" that made me laugh
Old 02-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ THat t-shirt made me absolute crack up too The look on Hiro's face was the best too
Old 02-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
I didn't know that guy was Luke's father
Hmm...now I don't know. I thought he was, but now I'm confused. So he was or not?
Old 02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure anymore

I love the look on Hiro's face and he just put the shirt back quickly
Old 02-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Roxi: I am 100% sure that Agent Simmons isn't Luke's father
Old 02-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, ok, so I can at least understand (?) a bit that kid's reaction.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just remember thinking before he pushed Sylar out of the way, that as long as the guy didn't shot him in the back of the head it wouldn't matter.. I would have loved if he shot Sylar in like the back and then Sylar comes back to life..I would have loved to see what Sylar would have done
Old 02-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

What he would have done...hmmm...probably a bloody massacre? I mean, that's just a guess of course. XDD
Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sylar would so have given agent Simmons a new haircut