Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I don't care who said what and when and why and when - But I agree with those quotes, I'm so fed up with the constant bashing of the writers on the net in gerneral.

Those tantrums over existing and non existing storylines are driving me crazy and I don't know if i will stand those dramas another 3 years. Perhaps I'm to old for being in a fandom
Pretty much, if I'm following you on Twitter or Tumblr, you've never done anything that I would constitute as a hate tweet. I don't remember who has said those tweets I mentioned in my last post, but chances are they're one of the 50+ people I have blocked.

I also don't feel it's possible on a post like that to determine, by its content, who it's about. First of all, nothing is quoted. Second, unless someone is following literally everyone who has ever tweeted, they can't be sure they are the only one to have said something. It might not even be someone that the person who makes posts like that is following - maybe they saw it in a retweet, or maybe they saw someone else's retweet, checked out that person's timeline, and saw it there. Maybe tweets were screencapped to Tumblr, and might not even have been tagged. It's impossible to find everything - and even the search feature isn't entirely helpful - what if stuff is misspelled? What if they've since been deleted?

But I still fully agree with Brit's post - I don't know (and don't care to know) the specifics that pushed her into making it, but I know that there's been comments on/to Steve all over the internet for years, so my guess is it's built up frustration over blaming a single person (any single person) on a very collaborative show, not a single person and a single tweet, that inspired her to make what is a very in general posts that mentions no one by name.

And I feel I know Brit well enough to say that she is not passive aggressive like that. Neither am I. If one person does one thing, I brush it off. If I see something happening with many people over a period of time, I may make a tweet or a tumblr or a forum post about it. That's not passive aggressive, that is addressing a common - or common-ish - viewpoint with opposing opinions.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 04-09-2014 at 12:37 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangsheldon (View Post)
ok but seeing as this is all OBVIOUSLY about me seeing as im the only person who has tweeted steve in FOREVER i'm here

i tweeted one thing to molaro and it wasn't even a hate tweet at all, it was only a fun tweet and i don't??? see it as hate ful? like im not one of the people that were telling him to GTFO and making petitions about him leaving?

i also stand up for steve when he has the funny interviews and i think he's a great writer

+

i also tweet so many of the other writers and bp has even sassed me for it, i think this is actually the first time i've ever tweeted steve

so it really isn't a big deal in the slightest? it wasn't even hateful

thanks for the passive aggressive-ness tho
Though I don't follow you on twitter, I did see your tweet via retweet. With all of the posts I'd been seeing on my dash yesterday that seemed angry over upcoming episodes, it made it seem like yours was also meant to show upset over the episode. This then simply reignited my confusion about why many people direct their anger only at Molaro. So I then made a post about that, not simply directed at your tweet, but to all those in the fandom who get angry with him. I didn't realize you were joking, or that you tweet the other writers in that way, so I do apologize for making you feel singled out - which was never my intention. Your tweet simply reminded me of feelings and thoughts I've had for a while, so I expressed them in that post. I'm genuinely sorry for misinterpreting your tweet, and if you felt like I was singling you out.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well in that case, I have to disagree that Chloe's tweet belongs in the 'hate tweet' category. I've seen far worse, and I have a hard time taking anything as non joking when it's a direct sitcom reference, as her post was. I still agree with your post that it's ridiculous to blame one writer on something when it's such a collaborative effort, but as far as I'm concerned Chloe was just playing around, and as someone who follows her, she does tweet at many writers as she says. Like she says, she's not one of the people trying to get him fired - THAT is uncalled for IMO. Not tagging him in a Friends reference.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Well in that case, I have to disagree that Chloe's tweet belongs in the 'hate tweet' category. I've seen far worse, and I have a hard time taking anything as non joking when it's a direct sitcom reference, as her post was. I still agree with your post that it's ridiculous to blame one writer on something when it's such a collaborative effort, but as far as I'm concerned Chloe was just playing around, and as someone who follows her, she does tweet at many writers as she says. Like she says, she's not one of the people trying to get him fired - THAT is uncalled for IMO. Not tagging him in a Friends reference.
I wasn't aware of that, and, again, am extremely sorry, Chloe. Again, the post I made wasn't meant to be speaking just to you but all people in the fandom that have sent mean things to Molaro, and now I see your's and other's explanations, I see that it doesn't apply to you at all. Again, I'm very sorry for misinterpreting you.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

thnx for the clarification brit&nicole. its ok
Old 04-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Old 04-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks. And, again, really sorry about this.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Sweet tweet from Bill about Steve: https://twitter.com/billprady
Old 04-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

i steve & bill or #bolaro
Old 04-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Bolaro!
Thanks for tweet and pic.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

A Bolero for Bolaro!

~Susanne ~
Old 04-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

What does the interview say? Can't open link
Old 04-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelshamyfan (View Post)
What does the interview say? Can't open link
The article's actually a bit older, but it's an announcement of Steve signing a deal with CBS to continue as showrunner and producer for TBBT, but also produce other projects for the network in the future.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
The article's actually a bit older, but it's an announcement of Steve signing a deal with CBS to continue as showrunner and producer for TBBT, but also produce other projects for the network in the future.
Oh that's very cool!

Old 04-13-2014, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread