Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
So I haven't been watching at all recently (maybe I'll catch up in the summer?), but from the pilot I was more intrigued by Georgie and Missy than Sheldon. And knowing nothing else about this episode except for this comment, I'm really intrigued by this as well.
Sheldon's really good, but I find the rest of the family (and Tam!) to be most interesting and fun to watch. Especially when Meemaw comes in, it gets really good. But, yeah, they definitely explore Georgie and Missy feeling left out and inferior because of Sheldon and how Mary is very much focused on Sheldon.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Sheldon's really good, but I find the rest of the family (and Tam!) to be most interesting and fun to watch. Especially when Meemaw comes in, it gets really good. But, yeah, they definitely explore Georgie and Missy feeling left out and inferior because of Sheldon and how Mary is very much focused on Sheldon.
Good to know, thanks!
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Being a dog person this episode was delightful for me. In any other case I would have to scold the fact that it somewhat rehashed the conflict with Bobbie Sparks. But I'm forgiving it because PUPPIES!
Old 04-26-2018, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

I wanted to hug that dog so bad. I felt so sad for him at the end with how he's missing his owner.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

The scenes between George Sr. and Missy were so adorable. Her smile when the waiter seated her and placed her napkin for her was the cutest thing ever.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

So Missy is indeed short for Melissa, and her scenes being daddy's little princess were simply adorable. I want to root for Mee Maw and John, but I feel like Sheldon has set himself up for a heartbreak. Hope I'm wrong though.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Meemaw and the professor are cute.
It's good to know now that Georgie turns out to be successful, with all the put-downs he suffers from his family.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Meemaw and the professor are cute.
It's good to know now that Georgie turns out to be successful, with all the put-downs he suffers from his family.
Yeah, that is nice to hear.

I really like Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis, but I, too, have a feeling that something will derail that relationship.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Damn, Young Sheldon just confirmed that Shamy have kids. And it adds an interesting question about when exactly Sheldon is supposed to be narrating this.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Such was the dawn of Sheldon writing social contracts. And the Force only knows what sort of stipulations his children will sign onto.

Section 5 Article 1A: Cerfew being defined as the latest the undersigned may be outside the home unsupervised is 9:00 PM.
Article 1B: Violation of said cerfew will result in the revokation of all privleges described in Section 2 until the undersigned offers a written apology to the party of the first as outlined in Section 8 Article 2.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

I'd never considered before that Young Sheldon might reveal facts about Sheldon's life from the future... Sure makes me wonder what else they might slip in!
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

The origin of contract-making! Yay!
Old 09-28-2018, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Last night's episode sort of reaffirmed for me that I find Georgie and Missy's storylines and feeling worthless because of Sheldon most interesting in this show.

I liked Paige as a character, but felt bad for her. I hope we see her again. I was disappointed that Dr. Sturgis did go along with Meemaw's advice and praised Sheldon more so he wouldn't get jealous, even though Paige is clearly smarter and answers more questions.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

This one was really sad. I was curious if there would be more of an arc about Mary's pregnancy before it was revealed that (as the audience already knows) there wouldn't be a fourth Cooper baby; sort of similar to how we know that George Sr will eventually die, depending on how long the show goes for. I'll be interested to see if that creates any kind of emotional arc for Mary.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

This was a profound one. Even though we knew that baby wasn't going to arrive, it was tragic.
And kudos to the rabbi for telling Sheldon to be "Sheldon".
Reply   Post New Thread