Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Thanks. I'm wondering if it's possible to get ahold of two tickets for one taping. I'm in LA with a friend and I'd hate to miss out on it. I have no idea how it works unfortunately.
go on tvticket.com 30 days prior to the date you want to go and be very fast.
~Laurence~
Old 07-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
go on tvticket.com 30 days prior to the date you want to go and be very fast.
That'd be July 29th for the August 28th taping, right? And I believe I need to order two separate tickets because this is filmed at Warner Brother Studios?
Old 07-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

you should read what Roxanne wrote : How to Score Taping Tickets to Big Bang Theory
it's getting tricky because sometimes they open the tickets on Sunday, but at a random hour. Good luck!

yes it's 2 separate tickets. usually I open 2 or 3 browsers at the same time when I try
~Laurence~
Old 07-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Hah, thanks, that's very helpful. Shouldn't take longer than 10 seconds to fill out with Chrome's auto fill feature.

Quote:
it's getting tricky because sometimes they open the tickets on Sunday, but at a random hour. Good luck!
That sucks, though. I can't be sitting here all day refreshing the site . How many times did that happen to you?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
you should read what Roxanne wrote : How to Score Taping Tickets to Big Bang Theory
Disclaimer - I wrote that several years ago now, so some things may have changed! But I think the bulk of it still applies.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 07-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That sucks, though. I can't be sitting here all day refreshing the site . How many times did that happen to you?
You can at least think of the time differences - they're unlikely to release before 8am Pacific time and my guess is not after 5pm. That's still a huge window but you're also unlikely to have to sit there all day, and if you have friends who you know will be on their laptops at some point during the day you can ask them to periodically check. When Roxanne was trying to get Hamilton tickets last year, she was going to be on a plane when the tickets went up, so if she hadn't have been able to get them in this AmEx presale, at least one of her sisters and I were going to try to get them for her to raise the odds.

And then sometimes they release them in batches. I was trying to get us tickets for the 200th episode and wasn't able to because they were gone so fast, then an hour (I think it was) later I got a text from Roxanne that she had gone on the site and more tickets were up, so she was able to get them then no problem since people weren't checking anymore.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
You can at least think of the time differences - they're unlikely to release before 8am Pacific time and my guess is not after 5pm. That's still a huge window but you're also unlikely to have to sit there all day, and if you have friends who you know will be on their laptops at some point during the day you can ask them to periodically check. When Roxanne was trying to get Hamilton tickets last year, she was going to be on a plane when the tickets went up, so if she hadn't have been able to get them in this AmEx presale, at least one of her sisters and I were going to try to get them for her to raise the odds.

And then sometimes they release them in batches. I was trying to get us tickets for the 200th episode and wasn't able to because they were gone so fast, then an hour (I think it was) later I got a text from Roxanne that she had gone on the site and more tickets were up, so she was able to get them then no problem since people weren't checking anymore.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna take the day off and refresh every minute. Sounds crazy, but I want these tickets so bad. Thanks for the help, guys.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna take the day off and refresh every minute. Sounds crazy, but I want these tickets so bad. Thanks for the help, guys.
And don't forget to have multiple tabs open once they're up! Maybe multiple devices too, if you have that.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Good luck! At least when I got tickets last year, I didn't have a problem with the site crashing on me/taking forever to load. That used to be a problem every single week, but hopefully they've finally fixed it.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 07-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
And don't forget to have multiple tabs open once they're up! Maybe multiple devices too, if you have that.
Will do that for sure.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Good luck, Felix! I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Leonard: "Am I like the dryer sheets of your heart?"
Penny: "Better. You’re the lint trap of my love."
~Martin~
Old 07-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

I hope you will get some tickets Felix, I'll keep my fingers crossed

~Susanne ~
Old 07-15-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it wasn't a Sunday I would offer to try and help him get some but unfortunately that is the one day a week when I'm pretty much guaranteed to be passed out all day.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

I'll help if I can. I don't think I'll get one for me, I do want to try for the finale too.
~Laurence~
Old 07-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Supreme Fan

I think I'm good. Are there any additional steps after that first form?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread