Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

TBBT Marathon: 2x03 "The Barbarian Sublimation"

Quote:
Sheldon creates a monster when he introduces Penny to online gaming.
Original Air date: 6th October 2008

Favorite Scene:
Favorite Line:
Overall thoughts:

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread. I will watch it tomorrow. One of my favourite season 2 episodes.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Favorite Scene: Sheldon and Penny on the couch, with him introducing her to gaming, probably. And I loved some of the little things, like the way Leonard or the rest of the guy would just look so baffled and confused that Penny wanted to talk to and spend time with Sheldon.
Favorite Line:
Penny: Oh, hi Leonard! Don't go in there; Sheldon hasn't got any bottoms on.
Overall thoughts: One of my favorite episodes of the season, and the episode I started to fall in love with SP. Everything about this episode was pretty much centered around Penny and some of Sheldon, so naturally, I liked it. From the two of them on the couch, to her sneaking into his room when no one's supposed to be in there...and her saying she's a big ol' five.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite Scene: Loved all the S/P scenes. But my favourite scene has got to be Sheldon asking out the guy in the cafeteria. And also when they guys were excited about the liquid bouncing.
Favorite Line: Danger, danger, danger.
Overall thoughts: One of my favourite episodes. It was the episode I fell for SP. Their scenes were hilarious. It was nice to have a Penny centred episode. She was cracking me up. When she ate the cheetoh from her hair. Leslie/Sheldon was also hilarious. Their banter is great. The guys were so surprsied when Penny came to talk to Sheldon. It's like some weird comic book crossover.As if the Hulk started dating Peppermint Patty.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode.

Highlights:
-Sheldor the Conqueror Sheldon always includes his name into his game characters right?
- Sheldon explaining to Penny that her car key different system and then why her paper bag couldn`t "hold" the icecream (And you wonder why I hate paperbags )
- Penny loving the Age of Conan so much so she interrupted Sheldon a lot
- most hysterical was the scene at the cafeteria where Sheldon asked for the phone number from a stranger to arrange a date for Penny with that dude
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread