Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 05:46 AM
New Fan

Soft Kitty Thread #1

In my experiences of scrolling through all the pages of The Big Bang Theory board I didn't find a thread for Soft Kitty .As I have nothing else better to do and I would like to socialize with TBBT fans so I have made a Thread for the small song Called Soft Kitty

LYRICS
Soft kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr

When Soft Kitty was in The Big Bang Theory
Soft Kitty was first introduced in Season 1Episode 11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly, where Penny had to sing it to Sheldon when he caught a cold.

In Season 2, Episode 21 The Vegas Renormalization, Penny had to perform Soft Kitty to Sheldon as he was feeling homesick because he had to spend the night in Penny's apartment because he locked himself out of his and Leonard's.

When Sheldon was feeling sad about being betrayed by his friends (and not being able to attend Comic Con) in Season 3 Episode 1 The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation, Penny starts singing Soft Kitty in an attempt to cheer him up, but was interrupted by Sheldon as he said, "That's for when I'm sick!! Sad is not sick."

In Season 3, Episode 8 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, when Penny felt a little lightheaded from the powerful pain medication and a muscle relaxer that the hospital gave her after she dislocated her shoulder from slipping in the bathtub, Penny asked Sheldon to sing Soft Kitty to her.

At the end of Season 4 Episode 2 The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification, Penny sings Soft Kitty to Sheldon, or more accurately, Sheldon's Mobile Virtual Presence Device (Sheldon in robot form) after Sheldon falls down the stairs. Sheldon plays Soft Kitty on his recorder (woodwind musical instrument) while Penny sings Soft Kitty.

In Season 5 Episode 6 The Rhinitis Revelation, Sheldon's mom, Mary, sings Soft Kitty to Sheldon after he gets sick from being in the rain.

Last edited by PennSational; 07-18-2012 at 05:48 AM Reason: Forgot a space
Closed Thread   Post New Thread