Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I don't think Leonard sees Zack as a threat if he and Penny were to work together or that he doesn't trust Penny - I think when one's partner spends a lot of time with their ex, it just brings about discomfort almost in a primal, territorial sense, I would guess. That's not to say that it's good to be territorial about your partner, but I think having two exes in close quarters just brings up thoughts about the fact that they've been intimate which can be kind of upsetting for the other person. Again, not saying this is altogether rational or logical, but then human emotions often aren't. In any case, I think those kind of situations and feelings just make you want to be with your partner all the more.
Yeah, like it's not necessarly jealously, just weird.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, plus Zack and Penny's relationship is also a reminder of a time that Leonard and Penny weren't together, so Zack being in their orbit a lot could just be a bit painful for Leonard. I was going to say that I'm sure it would be similarly weird/painful for Penny if Mandy Chow and Leonard worked together, but actually they do. But it's a big university, so it's kinda different. So, if Mandy were around a lot, I'll say.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Jessica Radloff thinks, that Zack's appearance in "The Cognition Regeneration" actually strengthened Leonard and Penny's relationship.

I agree.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode 22 Recap: Penny's Ex Boyfriend Makes Her a Tempting Offer

Leonard: "Am I like the dryer sheets of your heart?"
Penny: "Better. You’re the lint trap of my love."
~Martin~
Old 04-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Yeah, plus Zack and Penny's relationship is also a reminder of a time that Leonard and Penny weren't together, so Zack being in their orbit a lot could just be a bit painful for Leonard. I was going to say that I'm sure it would be similarly weird/painful for Penny if Mandy Chow and Leonard worked together, but actually they do. But it's a big university, so it's kinda different. So, if Mandy were around a lot, I'll say.
Agreed.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luminous* (View Post)
Jessica Radloff thinks, that Zack's appearance in "The Cognition Regeneration" actually strengthened Leonard and Penny's relationship.

I agree.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode 22 Recap: Penny's Ex Boyfriend Makes Her a Tempting Offer
I wouldn't say it strengthened their relationship, so much as reinforced something most of us have known all along. That Lenny are capable of discussing an issue in a mature and respectful manner. And that both of them don't want to do something that they think would make each other unhappy.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Looks like they're having a nice bedroom romp later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meka3000 (View Post)
I wouldn't say it strengthened their relationship, so much as reinforced something most of us have known all along. That Lenny are capable of discussing an issue in a mature and respectful manner. And that both of them don't want to do something that they think would make each other unhappy.
Of course we all have known all along that Leonard and Penny are capable of discussing an issue in a mature and respectful manner. They did it before. But for some time the writers decided to not show us this capability for whatever reason. Good to see the writers decided to show it again.

~Martin~

Last edited by *luminous*; 04-27-2017 at 11:04 PM
Old 04-28-2017, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
The ending was kind of abrupt though.
They cut the end
thanks for the gif Martin, I love how they both play with this goofy sign at the end.

I don't think Leonard sees Zack as a threat either. But it can be seen as weird not by them, but the other people around them, colleagues, friends, even their family.
~Laurence~
Old 04-28-2017, 04:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Too bad Laurence. Would've loved to see a hug or kiss.

edit: Just watched the episode again. Penny mentioned a plane ride where she had to listen to Leonard going on about the Deadpool 2 trailer. I wonder where they went.

Last edited by FileXxX; 04-28-2017 at 05:02 PM
Old 04-29-2017, 03:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Come on, let's guess where they went. I'd say we can pretty much rule out New Jersey.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Come on, let's guess where they went. I'd say we can pretty much rule out New Jersey.
Omaha, Nebraska to visit Penny's family?
Old 04-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Omaha, Nebraska to visit Penny's family?
I kinda like the idea.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
edit: Just watched the episode again. Penny mentioned a plane ride where she had to listen to Leonard going on about the Deadpool 2 trailer. I wonder where they went.
I didn't see your edit.
I love his face when he says "I know you wanted to sleep". I wonder if she took some notes like when he spoke to her about his work (before having this brillant idea and going to tell it to Sheldon)

It must a recent trip, maybe Penny won a trip somewhere with her job, to Mexico, or New Orleans, Hawaï
~Laurence~
Old 04-30-2017, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think they visited Beverly.

Visiting Penny's family in Nebraska sounds nice. Or a romantic trip to a tropical island in the Caribbean.

~Martin~
Old 04-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey I just noticed something. Shouldn't Lenny's wedding date be listed as May 2, 2015; and NOT September 21, 2015?

In the s8 finale Raj mentioned how the new Avengers movie was sold out (It was released in theaters on May 1) Lenny left for Vegas the night of. In the matrimonial momentum it's day while the gang watches Lenny's wedding which suggests they waited the next day. Raj, Howard, & Leonard are discussing it at the comic shop. Which makes it Sunday and Penny's posse discusses the incident that night. NONE OF THEM make any reference of work. On Monday Leonard, Howard, & Raj are all seen at work and Leonard confronts Mandy Cho.

Thus it follows to reason that they got married on May 2, 2015. Right?
Old 04-30-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

They could go to a music festival somewhere. I'm sure Leonard could persuade Penny to choose an hotel instead of camping if there is a spa in it. And they could have really fun times listening to the music

Quote:
Hey I just noticed something. Shouldn't Lenny's wedding date be listed as May 2, 2015; and NOT September 21, 2015?

In the s8 finale Raj mentioned how the new Avengers movie was sold out (It was released in theaters on May 1) Lenny left for Vegas the night of. In the matrimonial momentum it's day while the gang watches Lenny's wedding which suggests they waited the next day. Raj, Howard, & Leonard are discussing it at the comic shop. Which makes it Sunday and Penny's posse discusses the incident that night. NONE OF THEM make any reference of work. On Monday Leonard, Howard, & Raj are all seen at work and Leonard confronts Mandy Cho.

Thus it follows to reason that they got married on May 2, 2015. Right?
For some reason, it's been at least 2 seasons where the months of May, June, July, August, and the most part of September, just disappear in the TBBT-time
so September, 21st was just the morning after May, 1st inTBBT8
~Laurence~

Last edited by soundsgood; 04-30-2017 at 11:41 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread