Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

"The. End."

And, yep, lots of support for the smart and beautiful babies! But they can be whatever they want to be.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
"The. End."

And, yep, lots of support for the smart and beautiful babies! But they can be whatever they want to be.
I love how she's mouthing "Oh my god" after that.

Yeah, as long as the Hofstadter family keeps growing, I'm fine with it.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
I love how she's mouthing "Oh my god" after that.

Yeah, as long as the Hofstadter family keeps growing, I'm fine with it.
Until they have an army of little Leonards and Pennys running around!
Old 11-17-2015, 06:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Until they have an army of little Leonards and Pennys running around!
The most adorable army ever.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Absolutely
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The most adorable army ever.
I have this picture in my mind of Sheldon opening the door to 4A and a million Leonard and Pennys rushing at him.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I have this picture in my mind of Sheldon opening the door to 4A and a million Leonard and Pennys rushing at him.
That's exactly what's gonna happen. And being a pain in the ass for Dr. Cooper will be something they'll teach them very early on.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see that
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's exactly what's gonna happen. And being a pain in the ass for Dr. Cooper will be something they'll teach them very early on.
I've always had this headcanon that Leonard and Penny teach their children to call Sheldon "Moonpie" and he hates it.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I've always had this headcanon that Leonard and Penny teach their children to call Sheldon "Moonpie" and he hates it.

"Make them stop, I can't take this anymore".
Old 11-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG I can totally picture it
And then Sheldon is like: " No one calls me moonpie, but meemaw"
Old 11-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
OMG I can totally picture it
And then Sheldon is like: " No one calls me moonpie, but meemaw"
Yes.

On a different topic: I think moving in together will be Leonard and Penny's sort of arc this season, or that's where they'll end up by the end of it. But does anyone else think otherwise, or have any other ideas about what might happen for Leonard and Penny by season's end?
Old 11-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes.

On a different topic: I think moving in together will be Leonard and Penny's sort of arc this season, or that's where they'll end up by the end of it. But does anyone else think otherwise, or have any other ideas about what might happen for Leonard and Penny by season's end?
Currently I've no idea

I haven't seen any indication of any long-term story arc that might happen to them. Until the Shamy situation gets resolved, I doubt Leonard and Penny are gonna get any major A-plots...But who knows with the TBBT writers

It would be great for them to live together before this season ends Maybe the 200th episode would have something special regarding that
Old 11-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

I'm not expecting an arc exactly since this show doesn't really work in specific arcs, I guess I'm just curious what their next thing or step will be. I don't mean to think of it in strict terms of engagement, marriage, children, but in a broader scope of what their next hurdle to overcome will be or what their next goal is to be achieved. It does seem that living together is the next one since it's already been hinted to for many seasons now, more heavily than ever in the fourth episode. But, if you consider, for example, their moment in The Romance Resonance, that was a rather unexpected moment of growth that further launched them into their loving and committed relationship. I'm curious if we'll see moments like that in their marriage and what those might be. They're already so solid, I'm curious to see what moments of discovery still lie in wait for them within marriage.
Old 11-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Supreme Fan

They could do a lot with finances, that has always been a subject between these two. Or just anything regarding their future together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread