Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sooooomeone moved up!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Part of me loved the battle these two had (though I was hoping for Howard), but then another part was a little disappointed in Sheldon returning to his ways of belittling Howard after the bonding they had. But I suppose people relapse from time to time.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just loved them in the Junior Professor episode I couldn`t stop laughing
Too bad Howard quitted Sheldon´s class. I really hope he´ll change his mind.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Just loved them in the Junior Professor episode I couldn`t stop laughing
Too bad Howard quitted Sheldon´s class. I really hope he´ll change his mind.
Sheldon might need to change his mind about how he teaches before Howard can do that.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Part of me loved the battle these two had (though I was hoping for Howard), but then another part was a little disappointed in Sheldon returning to his ways of belittling Howard after the bonding they had. But I suppose people relapse from time to time.
Sheldon's reversion to belittling Howard doesn't really surprise me. He's still reeling a bit from everything that has happened - which includes several things that have made him feel like a failure. Belittling Howard helps him to feel that he is still superior in some way - at least superior to an engineer.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Sheldon's reversion to belittling Howard doesn't really surprise me. He's still reeling a bit from everything that has happened - which includes several things that have made him feel like a failure. Belittling Howard helps him to feel that he is still superior in some way - at least superior to an engineer.
That makes sense.

Old 09-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Sheldon might need to change his mind about how he teaches before Howard can do that.
Yeah But anyway: I was so amused by that scene with them
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
That makes sense.
I agree, that's a good explanation. Although I don't think their efforts to be more friendly at the end of last season had completely left them with a permanent mutual respect. They're bound to see some of the old attitudes re-emerging, and I enjoyed seeing this side of their relationship again - it's so much fun! I am hoping they'll continue this storyline though, and who knows how their relationship could develop from there.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here is the banner for the OP again (the old link doesn`work anymore so I uploaded it again)

Can someone add it to the OP again (change the old link and add the new one). Thanks
Old 09-29-2014, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Finally could see this episode. Classic Howard/Sheldon - loved it. They are at it's best when they fight

It was sweet, that Howard offered to take the class even he knows how obnoxious Sheldon can be.
And did you notice, Howard moved up form a tertiary friend to "a dear friend of mine"

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've added the banner to the OP! And yeah I love the fighting with Howard and Sheldon.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want to point out that Sheldon went to a baseball game because it was a big moment for Howard.

Sure - he got a hot dog and sure - Amy probably talked him into it. But bottom line, he was there.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding the banner to the OP Nicole
Old 09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I just want to point out that Sheldon went to a baseball game because it was a big moment for Howard.

Sure - he got a hot dog and sure - Amy probably talked him into it. But bottom line, he was there.
Now I'm thinking of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - "why does it matter where he got it? Point is, he got it!"

Old 10-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Howard laughing at Sheldons joke about Raj was cute

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread