Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"That doesn't interest me. Good bye."

Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

And I never really noticed before how disappointed he sounds we he says, "There's someone at my door." Like, "Really? You're going to interrupt this?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He does? I must watch again when I get home.

Also, Amy's faces while Sheldon's massaging himself.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Supreme Fan

its so weird, I'm watching the 1st season and I wonder how it might've worked if Mayim joined then?

☆Krys ☆
Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Sheldon wouldn't have been forced to adapt to the world Penny was introducing to them and he's be even less aware than he is now. He would have only spent time with Amy; she'd never have gotten the opportunity to know the girls.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I think Sheldon wouldn't have been forced to adapt to the world Penny was introducing to them and he's be even less aware than he is now. He would have only spent time with Amy; she'd never have gotten the opportunity to know the girls.
well, what i kinda mean is if s4 was s1.

☆Krys ☆
Old 10-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I don't know, I do think Amy even would be with the girls, but I think it wouldn't had been the same than now. Sheldon and Amy have a great relationship and is excellent, because she seems the reason by his developing.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
well, what i kinda mean is if s4 was s1.
If you mean just grab the season four episodes and make them season one, it just doesn't work like that. You still have to introduce premise, establish characters, etc. Things would change. If Sheldon always had Amy in his life, he wouldn't have had to interact with Penny or even Raj and Howard, much. He'd have that kindred spirit and I think he would not have wanted to interact with anyone else. I think the show might still have been good, but it would have been really different.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I think it was a pretty good move to introduce a character like Amy's later in the series... I don't think that was the plan all along, but it came out pretty good... it allows for some character development after the very strong personality establishment Sheldon's character had during the first 3 seasons-.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
I think it was a pretty good move to introduce a character like Amy's later in the series... I don't think that was the plan all along, but it came out pretty good... it allows for some character development after the very strong personality establishment Sheldon's character had during the first 3 seasons-.
Yeah, I agree. They couldn't do that as successfully if it had been done from the beginning, and Sheldon wouldn't have developed at all.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I feel like if Amy had come in right at the start then, yes, Sheldon and none of the others would have been developed yet and Amy's relationship with Sheldon wouldn't have meant as much and been as significant as it is now.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember the unaired pilot, that in comparison with the real pilot, the girl who was with the guys in the unaired pilot seemed Leslie, and in the beginning (in the first season) she was not considered as his archenemy, Sheldon didn't say that until ... I believe a few months later. Sometimes seeing the first season I suspect the writers wanted to use Leslie with Sheldon, but in IMHO it wouldn't have worked.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
New Fan

In the last hour i was really bored o__o
So i decided to work in photoshop... and that's the result:

with font:

without font:

It's my new wallpaper now :3
Old 10-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Addicted Fan

A new 4-page Shamy thread already? I love Jim's quotes (about anything, actually).. he has such a way with words.

Season 5 really has been throwing subtle hints; I almost think they're building up to an episode where their 'relationship' is actually threshed out between them, in whatever odd way they choose to do it. I'm not sure when, though; I'd guess late in this season, maybe, not before that. I can quite imagine how this board is going to explode if and when such an episode comes up.

Lovely fan vids, by the way. I seem to see a lot more of Shamy recently, than there everv were during Season 4.. they're catching on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I agree. I feel like if Amy had come in right at the start then, yes, Sheldon and none of the others would have been developed yet and Amy's relationship with Sheldon wouldn't have meant as much and been as significant as it is now.
I completely agree. Amy's discovery after 3 years highlights the fact of how lonely inside Sheldon was, all this time, because he did have friends and well-wishers in the guys and Penny, but he didn't have someone of his own 'species' to connect with. And as someone said, it was also useful in getting him to interact with the others at all - and consequently Amy with the others.

Last edited by Pomita; 10-07-2011 at 02:03 PM
Old 10-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Ohh those are really nice!! loved the effect you gave to the pics!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread