Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

TFNT! Love the title!

Welcome Spook (name in mirror image). Glad to see you finally got on board.

I agree, not a fan of the goatee...but love Amy with a pony tail. They need to mix up her hair a bit now and again.

Now that she is off of the addiction project, time to have her begin a project or a career move to Cal Tech and work jointly with Sheldon and gang.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
TFNT! Love the title!

Welcome Spook (name in mirror image). Glad to see you finally got on board.

I agree, not a fan of the goatee...but love Amy with a pony tail. They need to mix up her hair a bit now and again.

Now that she is off of the addiction project, time to have her begin a project or a career move to Cal Tech and work jointly with Sheldon and gang.
Assuming she lives in Glendale, then she should start working at Cal Tech just because of traffic!

I don't see how Sheldon ever makes it to her lab for lunch... Unless lunch with Amy means taking the whole day off and enjoying two- 3 hour bus rides.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT Anjel...Awesome title is Awesome!

I wouldn't want her to work at Caltech, just work from where they are but publish the paper both with UCLA and Caltech.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)
TFTNT Anjel...Awesome title is Awesome!

I wouldn't want her to work at Caltech, just work from where they are but publish the paper both with UCLA and Caltech.
Why wouldn't you want her to work at Cal-Tech? I don't care if she stays at UCLA, but I was just curious why you wouldn't want her to work there? I could see lots of storyline potential by having her make a career move and now be entering a whole new project, new environment, making new contacts while also keeping up with the gang. It could be interesting.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
Why wouldn't you want her to work at Cal-Tech? I don't care if she stays at UCLA, but I was just curious why you wouldn't want her to work there? I could see lots of storyline potential by having her make a career move and now be entering a whole new project, new environment, making new contacts while also keeping up with the gang. It could be interesting.
I think it would be encroaching too much on his work area.

I think it would be almost too much togetherness and not in a good way. I love the idea of her working somewhere independently of him.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think it would be encroaching too much on his work area.

I think it would be almost too much togetherness and not in a good way. I love the idea of her working somewhere independently of him.
I am not sure it would encroach on his work per se, but I can see your point. However, they could also do it to where it wasn't that much different other than it saves Sheldon bus time to go to lunch with her because he does like to eat lunch with her.

I could see advantages and disadvantages I suppose...I am just curious what they will show her doing next.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so annoyed right now.

I went to the Shamy tag on tumblr and I see that hater dude posting about Shenny fanfiction and tagging it under Shamy

Why is he putting that in our tag?? He is not even a Shamy shipper (he loves Lenny) so why he feel the need to drag our ship into his stupid rants? (For the record I don't understand why he cares so damn much about what other people like. He can't force people to love Leonard. He himself has hated a lot on Sheldon/Jim in the past but that is appearantly okay)

I want the Shamy tag to be full of Shamy-ness, not that.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-terso (View Post)
I'm so annoyed right now.

I went to the Shamy tag on tumblr and I see that hater dude posting about Shenny fanfiction and tagging it under Shamy

Why is he putting that in our tag?? He is not even a Shamy shipper (he loves Lenny) so why he feel the need to drag our ship into his stupid rants? (For the record I don't understand why he cares so damn much about what other people like. He can't force people to love Leonard. He himself has hated a lot on Sheldon/Jim in the past but that is appearantly okay)

I want the Shamy tag to be full of Shamy-ness, not that.
As soon as I see it, I promptly click 'ignore'

Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
As soon as I see it, I promptly click 'ignore'

I did the same but he seem to be creating a new blog every day.

I just think about newbies going to the Shamy tag and seeing that crap instead We may have it all ignored but it is still there for everyone else.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Man we can't drag the bad vibes from another site here to the safe Shamy haven,
Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!!

Here's to more shamy goodness in future episodes!!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Man we can't drag the bad vibes from another site here to the safe Shamy haven,
The good news is that this is moderated so they would be out in nothing flat! Thank goodness we have great moderators!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt

Icon taken from Off Duty by ~MrsSpock
Old 02-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Be careful talking about PEOPLE on the Shamy thread. You don't want to meet Nicole's alter ego "MODERATOR NICOLE ".

You can't talk about shippers, only the ship.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Nicole's alter ego "MODERATOR NICOLE ".
If this is a thing I need you guys to tell me.

But yes, she's right, we need to keep this an appreciation thread for the couple. If it's something you wouldn't want said about you on an opposing ship thread, you probably shouldn't be saying it in your own ship thread about other people.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread