Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I'm so curious... but I have to resist. It's so hard to be spoiler-free around you guys :'(

But it's glad to hear that the Shamy is doing fine and all our break-up scenarios because of the Amy-missing episodes were not true

Old 03-28-2012, 07:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
Meg, you're getting me increasingly excited and happy. And full of suspense.

I am so going to get spoiled!!!!

But I promise not to talk about it here.
Me too
Old 03-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueffelkeks (View Post)
Oh I'm so curious... but I have to resist. It's so hard to be spoiler-free around you guys :'(
I know what you mean. I'm almost wondering if I should disconnect from TBBT fandom for the next two weeks so I don't spoil the possible Shamy-mentous milestone.

But I can't since I also get my other fandoms from Tumblr and Twitter. Boohoo.

EDIT: I still haven't heard why this title is trollsome. *taps fingers*

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Kath/Anthea // fanfiction // tumblr
Old 03-28-2012, 07:57 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, Kath. Good luck with staying completely unspoiled if you're still connected to the interwebs in the next few weeks. But I do fully support you all brave people that intend to stay unspoiled. Stay strong!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:00 AM
New Fan

Morning All!

I am not even going to try and refrain from being spoiled. I tried that last time and it lasted all of eight hours! I envy those of you with more willpower than me. I promise I will be good after I'm spoiled.

What is this talk about the title of this thread being trollish? I don't get it. I thought it was a cute and accurate title.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Yeah, Kath. Good luck with staying completely unspoiled if you're still connected to the interwebs in the next few weeks. But I do fully support you all brave people that intend to stay unspoiled. Stay strong!

I think I'll do fine as long as people don't post unhidden/spoiler-tagged posts in those places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouette (View Post)
I am not even going to try and refrain from being spoiled. I tried that last time and it lasted all of eight hours! I envy those of you with more willpower than me. I promise I will be good after I'm spoiled.
If this episode is giving me Shamy + Whamy, I am not going to let it be spoiled. It's too precious for that! I want to puke double rainbows and breathe sparkles after watching that kind of episode.

Quote:
What is this talk about the title of this thread being trollish? I don't get it. I thought it was a cute and accurate title.

Yeah.

I feel responsible too.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Old 03-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sounds like one h*ll of an episode, and I was nervous something will come between Shamy (i think with all the comments about Wil scared me a bit) but after what I read, it seems whole lot reassuring.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Hellooooooo Shamydom!

i tried to post earlier but my darn work is getting in the way LOL, I had a video conference where I had to share my screen and forgot to close the Shanmy thread window where I was lurking earlier,... so everyone saw the Shamy thread! .

So, love to hear we will have something to look forward to!!! I was perfectly happy with just having Amy back but now I don't know HOW I will be able to wait till the episode airs! I need to find me a new hobby or something to keep me busy.

I also don't undestand why is the title trollish?

and Kath, I did see the troll you mentioned on the Shamy tag in Tumblr, but don't pay attention, read also the tbbt tag and you'll find out why.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Count me in with not understanding how the title is trollish...

Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sprinkles (View Post)
Sounds like one h*ll of an episode, and I was nervous something will come between Shamy (i think with all the comments about Wil scared me a bit) but after what I read, it seems whole lot reassuring.
I was more worried about Wil NOT stirring things up for the Shamy to be honest. I mean, what fun is there in that? Even if he actually tries to break them up, he's not going to succeed. Whatever he tries doing to Shamy will only make their relationship stronger.

Yanina: I don't see the troll anymore, since I block trolls as soon as they appear. [Many of my ships/favorite characters get trolled. They're so awesome that people can't make a logical argument against them. Hohoho.] I don't tolerate ugliness in my world.

EDIT: Maybe the title's fine and it's actually Anjel who's trolling me.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

i see nothing wrong with the titles its accurate and funny. Can't wait to see new eps even tough I'm trying to catch up on the ones I've missed
Old 03-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

oh, Kath.. you forgot why I made the last thread explode with your awesomelyepicrantinshlike post that was so epic even my phone was puking rainbows unicorns and chemical x?
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
oh, Kath.. you forgot why I made the last thread explode with your awesomelyepicrantinshlike post that was so epic even my phone was puking rainbows unicorns and chemical x?

And how are my epic posts and titles trollish? I'm waving the flag of my OTP with textually-supported arguments and instances cited from canon. Not everyone in the whole world may like it, but I don't think that's my problem anymore. There will always be people who'll hate Shamy and anyone who ships them. But that's exactly why I mostly post in this thread, since it's the Shamy thread.

And yeah, that was me praising my own posts and titles...

Because I don't troll, my dear Kitten.

[Yeah, I know the gif doesn't make sense, how can scratching lord-knows-what from one's eye ever be lady-like, but oh--hello, my pretty. /completelydistracted]

Old 03-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's move on guys, the title is not breaking any rules, let's discuss Shamy and not ourselves.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I was re-watching the Tiara scene and someone pointed out that Amy's reaction to the Tiara was similar to Sheldon's napkin reaction.

Shamy Parallels for the win. \m/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread