Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
i do think he would let her into his room... after all it is social convention to let your girlfriend into you room
I'm not so sure about this anymore. I'm pretty sure he let her in his room in TZS, but they didn't show it. The writers also have Sheldon going a bit backwards now that they're "official." He just might go batcrap crazy at the prospect of letting Amy in his very personal space, where "no one goes in."

Quote:
THAT TABLE FLIP IS FULL OF WIN! Now Momma Lio won't complain about gifs much..
I do love my 2ch emoticons but the gifs won't stop. So, uh, don't hold your breath counting on it!

Quote:
EDIT: Wah.. Kath posted it already!EDIT: Wah.. Kath posted it already!
Shamy-thread mind-meld is magic.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Kath/Anthea // fanfiction // tumblr
Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

For some reason I can't put my finger on, I would flip out more if Sheldon entered Amy's room rather than the other way around.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
For some reason I can't put my finger on, I would flip out more if Sheldon entered Amy's room rather than the other way around.
This.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Maybe it would feel more intimate because we haven't actually seen her room. Yet another delightful Shamy mystery.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Old 03-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist (View Post)
Maybe it would feel more intimate because we haven't actually seen her room. Yet another delightful Shamy mystery.
More intimate yes. Also, I think Amy inviting Sheldon in would more...flip worthy because we know how she feels about having a physical relationship. Sheldon (at this point) would likely be inviting her into his room without ulterior motives.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18
More intimate yes. Also, I think Amy inviting Sheldon in would more...flip worthy because we know how she feels about having a physical relationship. Sheldon (at this point) would likely be inviting her into his room without ulterior motives.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's true. But I can't picture him inviting her into his room anymore. He has really changed a lot since the beginning of Season 4.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, my level/intensity of flipping out on Shamy bedroom invites depends on the reason/motive. It was cute when Sheldon invited Amy to see his cats which presumably were still in his bedroom, but not spazz-worthy for me.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist

That's true. But I can't picture him inviting her into his room anymore. He has really changed a lot since the beginning of Season 4.
But it's a change for the better Kath!
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcountry37 (View Post)
But it's a change for the better Kath!
I'm not saying it's not! I feel like he's more aware of the connotations of "bedroom" now than he was before. Whereas he used to only care about preserving his personal space, now he'll also be concerned about maintaining propriety. And while he's not going to invite her in with less-than-innocent intentions, I think he'll be even more careful now about extending an invitation.

I actually think that's a good sign.

Quote:
Yeah, my level/intensity of flipping out on Shamy bedroom invites depends on the reason/motive. It was cute when Sheldon invited Amy to see his cats which presumably were still in his bedroom, but not spazz-worthy for me.
TBH, I glossed over the bedroom portion and was just going "Aww..." cause I love cats and Shamy was melting over cats. It's only after several rewatches that I thought about how they were in his bedroom.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

and now I'm about to go into the gutter wondering what happened in the bedroom with the cats.

What we all know though is that Amy handed him the cats when he was giving them away.

Oddly, that was my favorite clip of that episode.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

hello everyone.
Ive sooo sick lately. Will someone plz sing for me "Soft Kitty"?

He did Martha, Raj's girl (Winnie) friend in his room....the ending of that episode did not make sense. No body goes in to Sheldon's room...Not even Penny
Old 03-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN (View Post)
hello everyone.

He did Martha, Raj's girl (Winnie) friend in his room....the ending of that episode did not make sense. No body goes in to Sheldon's room...Not even Penny
♪SOFT KITTY WARM KITTY LITTLE BALL OF FUR, HAPPY KITTY SLEEPY KITTY PUR PUR PURR♪

Anjel!!!! your new icon! how are school work/exams going?
Old 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Passionate Fan

ANJEL YOUR AVATAR! ALL THIS MAJIM GOODNESS IS WREAKING HAVOC UPON MY HEART!!!

Quote:
hello everyone.

I think it made perfect sense. Sheldon's a gentleman, and additionally believes that beds must be given up to house guests for their comfort. Exactly why he expects to take Penny's bed when he crashes at her place.

And BTW... you're missing a critical word in that sentence, right now it's making me go: "OH NO."

PS. Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur~ [Someone else finish ]

EDIT: Moyra beat me to it. *okayface*

Old 03-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
hello everyone.

♪Soft kitty... warm kitty... little ball of fur~
happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr...♫

But Penny was in his room when she was taking care of him?

Still, Amy was the only person who was invited to his room by own choice and no other intentions.

EDIT: OH MY GOSH! Ms. Shamyfan... he DID martha? *mind in the gutter*

regarding my avie... at last no more exams! I'm free to go! the sem has ended although I still have 20 hours of duty left /neck and I was finally able to inch through all the things shamy/majim that I wanted to do!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread