Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Currently under negotiations to get this Shamy T-Shirt

Old 07-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aaaaaah that is freaking incredible! You MUST post a pic of the actual shirt if/when you get it!

Old 07-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Aaaaaah that is freaking incredible! You MUST post a pic of the actual shirt if/when you get it!
I found it at a Brazilian online shop, but they do not ship internationally so, my friend who lives in Ipanema just ordered it for me and then when she gets it, ship it to me . It´s gonna take a few days but I´m getting it for sure. Will post a pic
Old 07-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! That's exciting!

SHAMY HAS MERCHANDISE THERE IS SHAMY MERCHANDISE!

Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
SHAMY HAS MERCHANDISE THERE IS SHAMY MERCHANDISE!
Yep, This site has stickers, posters & well, the shirts with the Shamy motive...

I had seen a lot of merchandise already for TBBT, specially Sheldon, and lately I´ve seen a lot of Amy merchandise (I even saw a t-shirt with a blue electric toothbrush with Gerard written on it LOL, I bursted into giggling when I saw it)...

and now Shamy merchandise yey!!!

ETA: I also found Shamy merchandise at Cafepress, a website that sells T-Shirts, Hoodies, cofee mugs, and more stuff on the Shamy amongst ofther TBBT merchandise. I did like the brazilian t-shirt most though

Last edited by Sursonica; 07-19-2011 at 10:44 AM
Old 07-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I've seen the Sheldon stuff, one of my shirts is a quote of him and one is soft kitty related so sort of him, and I have the ONE (I think) Leonard tee out there, and it's making my day that there is Shamy stuff!

Old 07-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heard "Animal" twice today. Made me think of how there's like a million Shamy vids for that.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:57 AM
Absolute Fan

That song fits them so good. I am really happy for the Shamy after Comic Con, I think we are gonna have a great time watching the Shamy develop... and I also liked seeing how well Jim & Mayim get along, that always makes their characters have great chemistry too.

As when Jim recalled filming the opening scene of The Herb Garden with Brian Greene, giggling with Mayim about it. The mischievous looks between the Shamy in that scene, are clearly related to the blast they were having, and that is what I think made that scene so enjoyable . Hope to see more of that

& I was thinking about something Mayim said about seeing Amy playing the harp on season 5 (I remembered that there was one at Amy`s place when she said that!... Wouldn`t it be great to have Amy playing the harp & Sheldon with the theremin doing a duet? I kept thinking about that after seeing that interview

Kinda sad that they cannot bring Sara for an episode, keep thinking I would just LOVE the Shamy vs Leslie Winkle lol
Old 07-25-2011, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree-Jim and Mayim have that same unique chemistry that Sheldon and Amy have.

I've had a fanfic request from one of my regular readers, Amy v. Leslie Re: Sheldon, so I'll be working on that, no worries!

Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Another thing, I read this and I wanted to post it on our Shamy thread (it makes me smile to know both Jim & Mayim love the Shamy and want to be so careful with their unique relationship)

On Sheldon/Amy…
“Working with Mayim has truly been heaven. I hope nobody has to rush anything in terms of progress in the relationship or whatever. By the same token, I hope we get to spend a lot of time together this season. I love the way these two characters have developed into each other. I think there are so many ways it could have gone wrong to introduce a character like that, especially with a character like Sheldon, who—it’s like, he’s clearly a single man, in various forms. For it to work so well, they have written it so well, and she plays it so well.” – Parsons

“They both have similar requirements for a relationship, meaning not much contact, limited physical contact, and even when the kiss happened, there had to be a tremendous repair of that gross problem. Yeah, I think they require the same things from each other. And I think in any relationship that’s important, but especially people who are as persnickety as the two of them are.” – Bialik

Source: Comic-Con 2011: The Big Bang Theory - News - TV.com
Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that, and I so agree. They don't have a relationship that fits any sort of standard. Or no, that's wrong. They're two halves of a whole; they're exactly what the other needs. It's just not what the majority can understand.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And for some reason my last post made one thing lead to another and that thing lead to me finding another song to vid for them! So I'll do that beginning of next month!

Old 07-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
And for some reason my last post made one thing lead to another and that thing lead to me finding another song to vid for them! So I'll do that beginning of next month!
Yey! new vid! I have mine waiting still, I´ve been pretty busy lately and did not have time to do it... hopefully, I will have plenty of time soon, (I hope so)...
Old 07-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited for yours, for sure! My song is a little more romantic then I thought I'd ever vid for them, but it's about people who were never into romance until the other one came along, so I think it works-since said "romance" can be whatever Shamy wants it to be!

Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm excited for yours, for sure! My song is a little more romantic then I thought I'd ever vid for them, but it's about people who were never into romance until the other one came along, so I think it works-since said "romance" can be whatever Shamy wants it to be!
I love it! I think it is kinda what the Shamy is.... mine isn´t too romantic actually, the lyrics talk about dying to speak to someone, to get through to someone... the Shamy videochats made me think of that It fits them perfect in my opinion.. i just need some time to finish it

Totally waiting for yours! I always love your vids
Closed Thread   Post New Thread