Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 05:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Hmm... since we only have less than 5 hours here before Valentine's ends and that there's an awesome bbt marathon right now on tv (I saw a Ferdinand T flag again!)... I think it was just right that I made an entry already. Ooh, please add my entry
Old 02-14-2012, 05:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Just saw it.. I'm so glad that Shamy's on the list of TV's cutest couples! For the geek pair, this kind of acceptance is an achievement for sure.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh wow, I woke up to a new thread.....and j'dore the title....

I have the day off (have to run some errands in the morning..........) but I have the rest of the day to bask in the radiation of the all powerful SHAMY!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT! so happpy we're going like these like ca-razy!!!

Happy Shamyvalentines Day!!

here is my first postcard.. I did a few, I need to finish them though

Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I am currently biting my lips as to hide my huge grin on that picture, since mommy's around and she might catch me doing something else other that "schoolwork".
Old 02-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueffelkeks (View Post)
TFTNT, Jexx!

It's unbelievable how we rushed the #26.
And it's great that there are so many fanfics to read.. I think I'll be busy today!

And welcome to the new Shamyshippers!!
I think I'll be busy reading them all too... only problem is I have to work . But hey Shamy first and work second. That's the way it's suppose to be. Right? lol
Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Absolute Fan

leaving you guys another one:

Old 02-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a feeling you'd do a "whether you see it or not is irrelevant!" one! Sums up the Shamy.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Total Fan

TFTNT! Excellent title

Happy V-Day, Shamyfriends!

We killed #25 in 3.5 days. Is that a new record?

Loving the V-cards. I'll be stalking this thread from work throughout the day. Keep 'em coming!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Yanina, that postcard is...is... Sweetness, innocence, felicity, desire, vitality, infinite gratitude - I'm all filled with these emotions and about to 'kaboom'! Also this hug sequence never gets old

If I would own this postcard it would totally obtain a special place in the middle of my photo pillar and the first look at the morning after I'll awake will go straight to this particular picture. Thank you for this and very good job, girl!

Edit: Missed the other one! Wow, that's a great one as well...that infamous Shamy-quote and the way they bend their heads synchronously! Can we expect more V-Day cards from you?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
TFTNT! Excellent title

Happy V-Day, Shamyfriends!

We killed #25 in 3.5 days. Is that a new record?

Loving the V-cards. I'll be stalking this thread from work throughout the day. Keep 'em coming!
It may be! I know we killed a LP thread in like 36 hours one time, but this may be a Shamy record...or maybe the thread opened right after Flaming Spittoon was only three days. Not sure!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay for the super fast new thread!!! YAY!!!

Those postcards are fantastic...so much love!

So this is going to sound super crazy, but here I go. I got crazy inspired last night by the idea of a Shamy parade! I have been thinking for a couple of days about this fic that I wish would be written, and last night it dawned on me, why don't I write it myself? I am a decent writer (I think lol) but I have never written any type of fanfic ever. But again I was so inspired, I decided to jump right in. So I spent the last several hours finishing my very first fanfic! (and its Shamy valentines day, so I am super excited)

I would love to enter it for today's thing, but since I just joined ffnet today, it won't let me upload anything for 2 days I don't know if there is any other way to get it to you, but if not it's cool. I can wait, but I am really excited for you guys to read it.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning Shamyland! (here anyways ) I KNEW when I went to bed last night I'd wake up to a new Shamy thread.

I'm going to attempt to actually be diligent at work today but I'll be lurking and posting when I can. I'm uber tired today as I was writing my chapter 2 last night before bed and then my mind was whirring and I had a hard time sleeping...then I woke up 2 hours before my alarm and my mind was STILL whirring about Shamy.

Can I submit my first chapter into the V-Day vote?

I can't see the Shamy art on my work comp for some reason. I'll have to wait until I get home to see them.

P.S. Sheldon's point of view is much more difficult to write than Amy's...
Old 02-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megfsc (View Post)
Yay for the super fast new thread!!! YAY!!!

Those postcards are fantastic...so much love!

So this is going to sound super crazy, but here I go. I got crazy inspired last night by the idea of a Shamy parade! I have been thinking for a couple of days about this fic that I wish would be written, and last night it dawned on me, why don't I write it myself? I am a decent writer (I think lol) but I have never written any type of fanfic ever. But again I was so inspired, I decided to jump right in. So I spent the last several hours finishing my very first fanfic! (and its Shamy valentines day, so I am super excited)

I would love to enter it for today's thing, but since I just joined ffnet today, it won't let me upload anything for 2 days I don't know if there is any other way to get it to you, but if not it's cool. I can wait, but I am really excited for you guys to read it.
How about posting it on tumblr or livejournal? Are you registered somewhere else?

Oh dear, don't be shy. I bet my pants that it's unnecessary and your first story (not saying this as an excuse or something) will definitely be very worth reading. At least I'm upper curious for it!
So many wonderful Shamy themed fanwork-candies on Valentine's day!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah, if ever you guys have decided to make entries (haha, entries-- making it sound like a very legit and highball contest) for the Shamy Parade, then try posting it in tumblr or livejournal. Just share the link here once you guys have posted them and boom! One entry for the parade.

Oh, I just saw an AU Shamy fanfic in ffnet so forgive me if I here. It gave me some visions that I saw in certain movies, like Hearts in Atlantis and stuff. Gah, I think it's the first AU story and that it's set in Galveston, and possibly a young!Amy and young!Shelly story in which they fall in love.

Imma add me some card later, once I'm done with the school project.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread