Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, those eyes. Gosh, that man is whipped. And he's falling in love, I'm sure of it.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:23 PM
New Fan

Think he'll actually realize it for what it is when the moment comes (the L word), or do you all think Leonard or Penny would confront him on how he felt about Amy? I'm kinda imagining Amy blurting it out, and Sheldon acting extremely professionally and analytically about it. Or flipping out, ha.
LoneQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Addicted Fan

I really need to grab a pc right now, PRONTO. Lio, thanks for the proofread! I was really contemplating on doing it the first time I opened a thread but I was too afraid to change the contents and too excited to open one. Lol-ed at the twins back there. Reminiscent of a young lindsay lohan's movie. Parent Trap much? But anyway, I am still psyched that there's so much people posting in the thread! Lots of new shamyfans! Woot woot! Still swooning at the "haha!i'm a freak" and the marie-pierre link.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)
Awww...thanks for liking my first effort (I'm getting a Comp Sci degree now...know NOTHING about graphic design)

Jim Parsons acted the frack out of this apology

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...ywvuo1_500.jpg
I love this so much!
moyrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Oh, those eyes. Gosh, that man is whipped. And he's falling in love, I'm sure of it.
Or he is all ready...or one the way there....but I don't think he knows what IT is...which makes this the more adorable...
kirubreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! And yay for the title

so I watched the episode again. Oish! Once again, I noted a ton of stuff I had forgotten due to the last scene, and then when I got to the last scene I forgot them all again! (Last Shamy scene I should say)

For example, I remember laughing (the 2nd rewatch) a TON at the cold opening...Howard said something regarding Sheldon's laughter...but I dont' really remember it now...all I can remember is Sheldon saying "sorry". And I totally remembered an "I'm" in there, but it's not there. It was a simple "Sorry". AH! Even better. Gush gush gush gush gush gush gush.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh my God a new thread already!

You my girls are awesome, the new title is awesome, but Shamy is the epytome of awesomeness so, what's new?

I have to go now and catch up with....more than 10 pages! double

The way he said "sorry" to infinitum!

Oh, and I see we have new faces here! Welcome you all to Shamydom!
Rockyele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Um so I'm guessing this has to do with the shutting down of poor 00462 on youtube, but none of the clip links in the OP work anymore.

Also, it's so difficult to find a clip...I want to see the "sorry" again (the roommate has commandeered the DVR at the moment...), but I can't figure out how to phrase it...assuming anyone uploaded it onto youtube.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Passionate Fan

While I was sleeping, the old thread was killed? And I missed the birth of our new baby?

TFTNT! Congratulations, for your first Shamy thread Lio!! *glomp* Happy to see "Definitely Shippers Now" over our names.

You guyssss.... from the last thread, it was mentioned that the word "love" was mentioned twice in the lab scene--I kinda glossed over that!

The L-word, really??! I wholeheartedly believe that Sheldon and Amy do love each other, but that the word was actually vocalized in relation to their relationship??! Somebody give me a paper bag, hyperventilating here....
genki-escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Um so I'm guessing this has to do with the shutting down of poor 00462 on youtube, but none of the clip links in the OP work anymore.

Also, it's so difficult to find a clip...I want to see the "sorry" again (the roommate has commandeered the DVR at the moment...), but I can't figure out how to phrase it...assuming anyone uploaded it onto youtube.
Here you go. Can't get enough of it.

Thumb Blood-The big bang theory S5x16 - YouTube
Old 02-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, the title of that would make me squeamish if I didn't know the context!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Haha, the title of that would make me squeamish if I didn't know the context!
Word. I'm really bummed about 00462. They had a nice collection of clips. The titles were pretty clever too.
The user who uploaded the Thumb Blood clip has some good ones. I think they uploaded the last two episodes in full. Most of the other clips are from Shamy episodes.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

J'dore it!

From Tumblr
kirubreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh Kath, I just read what you wrote at tumblr

Bow down to you girl! That's the way it's done
Rockyele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Here you go. Can't get enough of it.

Thumb Blood-The big bang theory S5x16 - YouTube
Thank you for that! The way he bit his lips and the way his voice cracked~~ *swoon* *swoon* *swoon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyele (View Post)
Oh Kath, I just read what you wrote at tumblr

Bow down to you girl! That's the way it's done
Curtsy, thank you. I initially wanted to delete it because it was written in an outburst of passion [] and I wanted to word it better but it appeared that my emotional typing fit was able to connect with people anyway! I'm so happy.
genki-escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread