Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I just read this...actually I read all 11 chapters at once. I loved it! Well done! As I was reading, every single time Sheldon was angry I noticed I had this HUGE grin on my face.

Also, this is the very first fan fic I've ever read...of anything.
That's great - gotta love fan fics, get into it!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, hoping to complete another chapter today... no promises but we'll see how I go! And yes... I too love an angry Sheldon hehe!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Angry Sheldon is the best. 'Get your women in line!'
Old 02-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
Angry Sheldon is the best. 'Get your women in line!'
I laughed SO HARD the first time I saw that. It's one of my favorite Shelly moments actually. I know some took it as his being angry over his night being ruined, but I took it as (aside from that) he was angry that the others' "women" had hurt Amy. It was both an LOL and "awwwwww" moment for me.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I laughed SO HARD the first time I saw that. It's one of my favorite Shelly moments actually. I know some took it as his being angry over his night being ruined, but I took it as (aside from that) he was angry that the others' "women" had hurt Amy. It was both an LOL and "awwwwww" moment for me.
Me too! And now I'm remembering all the detailed discussions here regarding how it was actually angry Sheldon camouflaging the fact that he felt upset at Amy being hurt. And how this observation led to my hubby being inserted into honorary shippers.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Me too! And now I'm remembering all the detailed discussions here regarding how it was actually angry Sheldon camouflaging the fact that he felt upset at Amy being hurt. And how this observation led to my hubby being inserted into honorary shippers.
Hey I didn't realise we had honourary ones too! We should add my boyfriend... he's a Shamy shipper... and an L/P shipper too... nawwww
Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
EEEE! I get giddy just thinking about that moment. Perfect execution by Jim Parsons!

I think reading that fan fic has made me giddy about Shamyness. I find myself unable to articulate other than to say "asodifjawernfaovihgsfion! "
Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm guessing many boyfriends/husbands might find their way in.

Speaking of which (going OT here), I find it a little surprising that almost all of us here on this forum are female. On other TBBT forums it seems to be the other way round, since this was a primarily male-oriented show.

Quote:
I think reading that fan fic has made me giddy about Shamyness. I find myself unable to articulate other than to say "asodifjawernfaovihgsfion!
I've been reading quite a lot of lovely, giddiness-inducing Shamy fan-fiction lately. I have a bad habit of lurking and reading, and I intend to rectify that.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Quite right! For all his indifference, we've seen him fascinated and drawn to intelligent women, to different degrees, throughout the show. Elizabeth Plimpton is another example - he seemed very fond of her, in an intellectual way - and he even admitted to enjoying the conversation with Martha.

He really needed his Amy.
Oh yes, I'm so glad he finally found her, and viceversa, her relationship with Sheldon has opened a whole new world for her, who used to be a lonely and sad girl

Ok, I found this at tumblr:

One of my all times favorite Shamymoments (if possible, because I love all of them )
I love the contrast between the ecstatic Sheldon and the calm and controlled Amy..... and I must confess that right now I can't understand how Amy can keep that straight face and attitude, 'cause just for that gifs, Sheldon is giving me some strange feelings.....

Sorry for going all trashy (my mind is at the gutter right now) but I just wondered if after witnessing that eloquent and unexpected display of bliss and satisfaction from Sheldon, Amy needed to have some time alone with Gerard just after closing her Skype window.....
Old 02-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Also, this is the very first fan fic I've ever read...of anything.
Ahh, there is nothing like your first. ALWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK. The Karma police like it.

Quote:
Same here.

Last edited by xmarisolx; 02-07-2012 at 05:51 PM
Old 02-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Linda - I sort of think that was the intention of the scene. And it did a wonderful job of dragging all minds to the gutter while still remaining very above-board and innocent and Sheldon.

I really believe none but Jim could pull that off!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmarisolx (View Post)
Ahh, there is nothing like your first. ALWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK. The Karma police like it.
Thank you Marisol, fellow writer. The Karma police do like it, indeed.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Linda - I sort of think that was the intention of the scene. And it did a wonderful job of dragging all minds to the gutter while still remaining very above-board and innocent and Sheldon.

I really believe none but Jim could pull that off!
Completely agree. It remember when I saw it for the first time
It was just awesome, hilarious.... quite unexpected!
My memory could be failing right now (those gifs, again ) but I don't think we have ever seen Sheldon in such a....situation It was such an intimate and dirty (yet, as you said, innocent) moment between them, the fact that it was her giving him pleasure but through his own hands, I don't know, it's so unique, so Shamyish, perfect for them, in a word: Genius.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I could very well be mistaken, but I thought someone said that they played a clip from this week's ep (The Vacation Solution) on Ellen. If so, would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction of such a clip?

Last edited by xmarisolx; 02-07-2012 at 06:26 PM Reason: ellen
Old 02-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

The promo looks amusing. Hope for some good laughs
Old 02-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyele (View Post)
Oh yes, I'm so glad he finally found her, and viceversa, her relationship with Sheldon has opened a whole new world for her, who used to be a lonely and sad girl

One of my all times favorite Shamymoments (if possible, because I love all of them )
I love the contrast between the ecstatic Sheldon and the calm and controlled Amy..... and I must confess that right now I can't understand how Amy can keep that straight face and attitude, 'cause just for that gifs, Sheldon is giving me some strange feelings.....

Sorry for going all trashy (my mind is at the gutter right now) but I just wondered if after witnessing that eloquent and unexpected display of bliss and satisfaction from Sheldon, Amy needed to have some time alone with Gerard just after closing her Skype window.....

*Fans self* Phew. I had to scroll down! It was funny when it was in the episode, but it looks...um...dirty when in a 1 second clip...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread