Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Remember not to quote pictures, edit them out of the quoted section first.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Remember not to quote pictures, edit them out of the quoted section first.
Ahhh sorry Nicole... worst in the world
Old 01-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Loving Moonpie and Pretzel! Again, I just adore the parallels that exist between these two.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLauren (View Post)
Ahhh sorry Nicole... worst in the world
No, I'm pretty sure that was me when I first got here.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have to say that I'm having a little moment over here...

I just think that they're perfect for one another... I can't see them with anyone else!

That is all!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

To all Shamy fans:
I found this site that has fiction stories about TBBT.
Here is one that I really loved:

Just A Kiss For Shamy, a big bang theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Its about Sheldon and Amy. Its made up but its sooo sweet to imagine.
It is G rated

The song actually came on when I was reading it
Yall enjoy
Old 01-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Have to say that I'm having a little moment over here...

I just think that they're perfect for one another... I can't see them with anyone else!

That is all!
they are! they are truly soulmates.. cos really.. which other girl would dress as a giant pretzel for Sheldon? Only Amy!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for all the moonpie info. Nicole's comment about not eating Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
they are! they are truly soulmates.. cos really.. which other girl would dress as a giant pretzel for Sheldon? Only Amy!
Exactly. It's these Shamyresonance bits, where they happily geek out together, that tell the world just how right for each other they are. We were talking of it here just the other day, and I'm so glad the writers read our minds (or lurked here).
Old 01-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed - definitely soul mates!

I really wish we had more spoilers about future events.. TBBT team are very good at keeping it all top secret!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Agreed - definitely soul mates!

I really wish we had more spoilers about future events.. TBBT team are very good at keeping it all top secret!
Even if we had spoilers, we couldn't talk about them here.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Since he is wearing Bavarian clothes and Amy is a pretzel, I am inclined to think Sheldon thinks of Amy as "nummy nummy and he could just eat her up" .. I mean, Bavarians REALLY like Pretzels!
D'awww... The thought is attacking me like giant puffs of cotton candy and fluffy Easter bunnies.

Definitely, they are soulmates. It doesn't matter if the world doesn't understand every facet of their relationship, as long as they understand each other, AND IT WORKS.

TFTNT!! And here is another appropriate time to ask, WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS??!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist
Definitely, they are soulmates. It doesn't matter if the world doesn't understand every facet of their relationship, as long as they understand each other, AND IT WORKS.:
Exactly. Though I think that as they get to know one another and the way their relationship works, we'll get to know them more too. I'm hoping for some moments where they confide in one another about certain things...nothing dramatic, just that little baby step into trusting the other more.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Morning all! The title suggestion... I'll try adding them later from the previous thread. And like Kath, I am still elated with that thought! My naughty little mind even thought of it as some double entendre... Gah. Don't mind me here. I only knew of moonpie because mommy used to buy me those and it makes me happy all the time. Also, I agree. Only Amy would surrender herself to Sheldon that she even became a pretzel. They really are SOULMATES. Gosh, I ship them oh so hard.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Though I think that as they get to know one another and the way their relationship works, we'll get to know them more too. I'm hoping for some moments where they confide in one another about certain things...nothing dramatic, just that little baby step into trusting the other more.

I meant that, despite how there are naysayers insisting that it's not a real relationship, or it won't last, or he doesn't care about her, it's very much real and going strong. Obviously, there are some of us who DO understand them somewhat, that's why we're here. And given all the discussions in the Shamy threads for the past week, I'm looking forward at how the show explores those topics.

Personally, one of the most beautiful things about this couple is, as discussed before, they don't need labels. And they don't need conventions either. Sure, they might subscribe to them from time to time, but they're not restricted by the typical idea of a 'romantic relationship.' They're free to create a romance that's wholly their own, that functions for them, that suits the needs and desires of both parties, that makes both of them HAPPY. And they are happy, even if some (or most) people wouldn't be satisfied with the kind of relationship they have or just plain don't 'get' it. Shamy's real, it works, they both thrive in it--everything else is irrelevant.

EDIT: Anjelica, when you said that thing with Amy surrendering herself to Sheldon... my mind became acquainted with the gutter. LOL

EDIT2: Surrendered herself and became a pretzel for him. Oh no... brain's not leaving the gutter for sometime, it looks like.

Last edited by genki-escapist; 01-24-2012 at 08:57 PM
Old 01-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay! TYFTNT Anjelica!

I was reading the last comments at the past thread, I truly enjoyed your discussion on the topic Lionne proposed, so agree with you all , and yes, perhaps in an undetermined future, Sheldon could become Amysexual

Just as Yanina said, it's all about love and negotiation (and they are very good at the latter), right now I'm very happy with the pace the writers are giving to Shamy and I'll be always eager for more awesomeness from them as that the next episode's promo is promising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist (View Post)
Personally, one of the most beautiful things about this couple is, as discussed before, they don't need labels. And they don't need conventions either. Sure, they might subscribe to them from time to time, but they're not restricted by the typical idea of a 'romantic relationship.' They're free to create a romance that's wholly their own, that functions for them, that suits the needs and desires of both parties, that makes both of them HAPPY. And they are happy, even if some (or most) people wouldn't be satisfied with the kind of relationship they have or just plain don't 'get' it. Shamy's real, it works, they both thrive in it--everything else is irrelevant.
LOVE THIS. Very well said Kath!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread