Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

It went through!

Should we also add the relationship agreement codification on dates every 2nd Thursday or 3rd in a 5 week month?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Supreme Fan

The.Big.Bang.Theory.S05E12_tiara.avi - YouTube

You know I had to do this one.

☆Krys ☆
Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I propose the next title should be "Because they are Pasadena's favorite power couple."
I second this! <3 it!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
It went through!

Should we also add the relationship agreement codification on dates every 2nd Thursday or 3rd in a 5 week month?
Well, then!

Ah, yes, go ahead and add that! We were hoping for some relationship agreement stuff and we got it! "Date night." I like the sound of that.

And yay! Can the thread starter put it in the next title spot?

Old 01-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the vid Krys!!!

and BTW, I just remembered... Penny called them Shamy again!! we hadn't heard that for ages!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Total Fan

Done and done!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Thanks for the vid Krys!!!

and BTW, I just remembered... Penny called them Shamy again!! we hadn't heard that for ages!
She did! It made me very happy.

And...anyone else realize their hug was much longer than five Mississippis?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Can I share this here since it's aired? If you haven't seen the episode then don't read any further. But this is taken from Roxanne's report and was SO Shamy!

SCENE 9

Sheldon and Penny in Penny’s apartment. Sheldon asks when Amy’s coming, and Penny says around 8. Sheldon asks what she told Amy. There’s a knock at the door, and as Penny goes to answer she says just to come over so they’d hang and talk. Sheldon say good, if she said something more intelligent Amy might be suspicious.

On the first time, I think Mayim knocked too early or something, and then knocked again, because Kaley stopped on her way to answer the door when she got to Jim; Jim asked “Why were there so many knocks?” and Kaley said, “It scared me!” They reset to do it again, but for some reason Jim ended up laughing again as Kaley passed him to open the door. And as they got ready again, Jim told Mayim, “Try not to mess it up this time.” But before they could do it again, the director came over to give them some notes, and Jim commented that now they really messed thing up. Then when they were finally getting ready to do it again, Jim and Kaley were talking back and forth a bit, and Jim said, “That was more bad directing than bad acting,” and Kaley said, “You’re so getting fired now.”

When they were finally able to move on, Penny answers the door, and Amy come in and asks what Sheldon’s doing there. Penny says he wants to talk. Amy says she doesn’t want to talk to him, “and I’m not happy with you either, but we both know that won’t last.” Penny tells Sheldon he’s up. Sheldon says that he wants to apologize and congratulate her on her accomplishment, and smiles. Amy says they both know that’s his koala smile, and Sheldon turns to Penny and says “told you!”

Penny says, look, he bought you something!, and hands Amy a small bag. Amy asks, really?, and says he’s the most self-centered person she knows, does he really think that another gift with - oh, it’s a tiara!! She freaks out over it, and goes to Penny and asks her to put it on her, so Penny does and tell her she looks beautiful, and Amy says, “of course I do, I’m a princess with a tiara!” Amy turns to Sheldon and kisses him (pretty short kiss), then wraps her arms around him in a tight hug. He gently hugs her back, then tells Penny over her shoulder that she was right, the tiara was a bit much.

On the first take, after they cut Kaley walked up behind Mayim and joined in on the hug, so Mayim was sandwiched between her and Jim. Then on the second take, Jim was smiling a bit as Mayim hugged him in the end of the scene.

☆Krys ☆
Old 01-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Uhmm

could we add

Because they're "Pasadena's favourite power-couple" - Penny

to the future titles list? what do you guys think??

ETA: Oh Krys!! OMG fangirlin' here!!! I SO wanna see that in this season's gag reel! specially the Jim/Mayim/Kaley sandwich
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Total Fan

Yanina - the title has already been added to the OP.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Yanina - the title has already been added to the OP.
hhehe yes! I just saw it" sorry!!! should be going to bed I guess, is 3AM here

thanks!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 PM
New Fan

I just realized. Two kisses (one sober), and neither time did Sheldon seem disgusted by it, and he seemed content with the hug. It's just really exciting to see him slowly getting used to her touching him and such. The day that he goes to kiss or hug HER though, that will be such a defining moment in Shamy history! Wanna see him make the move in the future .
Old 01-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

watching new ep now and off course he likes Amy touching him
Old 01-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool title for the new thread! Like it!

The tira scene was just the best! I loved it!

And the hug after it was so cute! Shamy
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-13-2012, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Cool title for the new thread! Like it!

The tira scene was just the best! I loved it!

And the hug after it was so cute! Shamy

it was so cute and fun loved the ep
Closed Thread   Post New Thread