Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I know

Did you see Mayim's vlog about Fun with Flags a couple of weeks ago? I like what she said about FwF. And I didn't realize that Amy is mouthing Sheldons part because she is so into the show and Sheldons part I think it's a sweet thing.
Vlog #33: Fun With Flags! | Grok Nation
Awww

The Shamy thread cannot be on page 2
Old 09-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Passing by to push the thread on page 1. 10 days before the answer....
~Laurence~
Old 09-16-2017, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Thanks

~Susanne ~
Old 09-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Laurence

Uwaah, the school year has just begun and I'm already inundated by work...

That's really gonna affect my time on and Shamydom
Old 09-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

So what do we expect from Sheldon's proposal. Do we want Amy to accept it, should Sheldon tell her what happend with Ramona. Do you think Amy will be understanding when Sheldon tells her what happend? What will happen if Amy says "No"? So many questions

~Susanne ~
Old 09-16-2017, 03:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aaah, I really don't know!!!

I definitively think that one way or another Amy will learn about what happened with Ramona, and that could cause some tension between their relationship but if so, I really REALLY hope that it won't take too long to resolve their issues and that Amy won't be too mad at Sheldon because in this case, as with the drunk!Beverly kiss, he was truly little more than a bystander.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So what do we expect from Sheldon's proposal. Do we want Amy to accept it, should Sheldon tell her what happened with Ramona. Do you think Amy will be understanding when Sheldon tells her what happened? What will happen if Amy says "No"? So many questions
I think Amy will say yes. Maybe not right away, out of shock more so than anything. I mean, she thought he was in Ca. I think Sheldon will tell her about Ramona. He is very honest and open, especially with Amy. I can't wait!! I especially can not wait to see the gangs reaction to the engagement.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)

I definitively think that one way or another Amy will learn about what happened with Ramona, and that could cause some tension between their relationship but if so, I really REALLY hope that it won't take too long to resolve their issues and that Amy won't be too mad at Sheldon because in this case, as with the drunk!Beverly kiss, he was truly little more than a bystander.
My inclination is Amy will suspect there is a reason Sheldon picked that particular moment and flew across the country. She's been wary of Ramona so she must have questions. If Amy finds out before she answers I would not be surprised if she lays out a few terms on her acceptance. "I will marry you provided you never speak of that woman again." I dunno.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)

Yeah, I mean, it's not the same thing as when Priya cheated on Leonard, for example. This isn't cheating at all. I could see her being a little knee jerk upset but in the long run, someone made a pass at him and he rejected it. You can't really be angry about that.

Old 09-25-2017, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Let's get this thing back off page 2!!
Tonight's the night!! Bring it on!

Quote:
I know

Did you see Mayim's vlog about Fun with Flags a couple of weeks ago? I like what she said about FwF. And I didn't realize that Amy is mouthing Sheldons part because she is so into the show and Sheldons part I think it's a sweet thing.
Vlog #33: Fun With Flags! | Grok Nation
Thanks! Think I missed that one!
Old 09-25-2017, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Yes tonight is the night

~Susanne ~
Old 09-25-2017, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Our babies are engaged

And they are going to be an adorable couple

Edit: the hug on the couch, could we see it as Sheldon initiated, it looks like it was his idea

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 09-25-2017 at 11:30 PM
Old 09-26-2017, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Congratulations Sheldon and Amy!

I think this calls for a Shamydom group hug!
Old 09-26-2017, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh yes, lets group hug

~Susanne ~
Old 09-26-2017, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi, lovelies! Yes, group hug for all! OUR BABIES ARE ENGAGED!

I don't know if this bothered anyone else, but I was a little disappointed in the fact that we didn't actually get to hear Amy say yes, or get to see Sheldon put the ring on her finger. All summer we were waiting to hear her answer, and yet we still don't actually hear her say it? It felt a bit cheapened to me. The phone call with Leonard was fine, I just wanted to get to see their big moment.

I also found it odd that the whole Ramona thing was just completely washed away. Sheldon kept saying how he'd been kissing another woman, when it was Ramona that kissed him, and Amy seemed totally fine with it once she realized it led to Sheldon proposing, even going so far as hugging Ramona. But Sheldon had already thought about proposing before; Ramona's kiss wasn't the catalyst. And Sheldon had to have already known Amy was the only woman he wanted to kiss for the rest of his life, so while it was romantic to hear him say that, I still don't think it was this brand new revelation based on a kiss from another woman.

There were many things I did love about the episode, though. Amy twirling around all aglow with happiness was adorable. Introducing Sheldon as her fiance. The sweet hugs and kiss.

I didn't mean to get so rambly here, or negative. However it happened, the important thing is that they are engaged, and that there is a Shamy wedding actually coming! Hopefully this season rather than next.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread