Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Today is a very certain Pi-Day

~Susanne ~
Old 03-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
Yeah, wasn't this supposed to be Shamy's wedding day?
Old 03-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

It was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Hi, my friends! I know, I know, I've been horrible about getting on here lately. For months, my security software on my computer kept saying there was a problem with this site, so I didn't want to chance anything. But now I can get on again!
Tara

Yes this board has some problems with those security warnings. They are working on it. Apparently the adds are causing those problems, but they say fanforum is a safe side.
But because of those problems I don't have access from my office anymore (it's probably better this way )

~Susanne ~
Old 03-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Hi, my friends! I know, I know, I've been horrible about getting on here lately. For months, my security software on my computer kept saying there was a problem with this site, so I didn't want to chance anything.
That's been popping up off and on for some reason. Management knew about it and knew there wasn't actually anything wrong but they also couldn't figure out where to get rid of the warning. They think it's all resolved now, though. Glad to see you back!

Old 03-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes, it is! I was thinking about that today, too! Well, this day can live on in fan fiction, but I still believe we will see a Shamy wedding yet! (I wanted to get pie to celebrate today, but cookies ended up winning out. )

Also, thanks for the site info, guys! Good to know it's safe. It's nice being back.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

This thread is so quiet...

I loved their talk during the night and that Sheldon was affected by Beverly's thoughts so much. Some years ago it wouldn't have caused a sleepless night for him but now it worries him that he could unconsciously sabotage his relationship.
Sheldon came so far and it's sweet that Amy is so understanding

~Susanne ~
Old 03-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Loyal Fan

He really has come so far!

What I also love about that gif set is that everything in their body language screams "comfortable" to me. The way Amy just puts her head back on the pillow so she can listen to him, and how he sits up to face her better. It's so adorable!

I'd really love if in the future one of them comments on how they can't sleep without the other anymore, or at least not sleep well, because I'm pretty sure this could already be the case.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good evening ShamyWorld!

MY GOODNESS, IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE
Old 03-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, Jane!

I thought maybe I scared everyone away. Or perhaps it's just a case of the long, boring March hiatus. Hopefully, April will bring us a lot more fun stuff to discuss!

Meanwhile, I've been going through S9 for the first time since, well, S9. And wow! The episodes during the breakup are still sad, but they are definitely more enjoyable as a whole now that I know the outcome. I love Dave way more than I did the first time. I have to give props to Jim for playing Sheldon so well during those episodes; you can really see Sheldon become subtly unhinged, and it's beautifully done, with the Spockumentary episode as kind of the breaking point. And oh, 9.10 & 9.11 are still such a joy to watch! So perfect!
Old 03-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Yes with some distance, Season 9 isn't so bad (except Helium Insufficiency ) and I still could watch 9x10 and 11 in a loop

~Susanne ~
Old 03-26-2017, 11:41 PM
New Fan

Old 03-29-2017, 06:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just realized that it's been so long since I've watched 9.10 and 9.11
Old 03-30-2017, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Didn't we had that on our our wishlist for a very long time: Shamy doing a work related project together

They were adorable - and once they doing Hankius Pankius more than once a year such porjects will give the a lot of angy sex

~Susanne ~
Old 03-31-2017, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

It can't really be two weeks since I was on FF can it? That must be my longest break since I joined.

Quote:
This thread is so quiet...

I loved their talk during the night and that Sheldon was affected by Beverly's thoughts so much. Some years ago it wouldn't have caused a sleepless night for him but now it worries him that he could unconsciously sabotage his relationship.
Sheldon came so far and it's sweet that Amy is so understanding
I really like that. It would've been so typical and obvious to have the girlfriend upset and/or angry about that. I love how they write these characters.

Quote:
Didn't we had that on our our wishlist for a very long time: Shamy doing a work related project together
It's finally happening!!

I enjoyed all their scenes tonight. Hope this project continues.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:29 AM
Fez
Elite Fan

Quote:

They were adorable - and once they doing Hankius Pankius more than once a year such porjects will give the a lot of angy sex
That's exactly what I thought when I saw this episode! I absolutely loved it.

"The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.".
~Sheldon L. Cooper, PhD
Closed Thread   Post New Thread